Lucid dreaming

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Lucid dreaming is realizing you are dreaming,and getting to fully control your dream. That means anything can happen in your dreams that you just imagine,you can even be the biggest chad in the world and fucking any girl you just desire to in real life. I think its one of the best copes. Have you ever tried it,or has anything like it happened to you?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 656 and Swagwaffle
I dont think ive had one. I feel like i rarely dream tbh

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
i used to get those when i was younger . Sadly i never get them anymore.

I have lucid dreamed about 4 times. It is pretty surreal. But what happens with me is I get too excited, I wake up.

In all the times it happened, I was able to fine tune the dream environment, but when I went to call who I wanted to see, that's when I'd wake.

Have some sugar before you sleep, like juice. you'll dream like crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Have some sugar before you sleep, like juice. you'll dream like crazy

Isn't sugar supposed to cause sleep paralysis or nightmares?

forced dream

I have lucid dreamed about 4 times. It is pretty surreal. But what happens with me is I get too excited, I wake up.

In all the times it happened, I was able to fine tune the dream environment, but when I went to call who I wanted to see, that's when I'd wake.
How did u accomplish this. I'm interested in that ngl. Especially cuz u have lucid dreams on mk 677

• +1
Reactions: You
I do it all the time got into it from some old ps1 game

I'm leaving the site until @knajjd bans the trap @ChoSeungHui ok bye

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I'm leaving the site until @knajjd bans the trap @ChoSeungHui ok bye
Wojak sjw

How did u accomplish this. I'm interested in that ngl. Especially cuz u have lucid dreams on mk 677
Write down your dreams when you remember them. This helps a ton. Also look up reality checks.

Man, I used to Lucid dream and OBE as a kid. Out of body experience can be a lot scarier.

Write down your dreams when you remember them. This helps a ton. Also look up reality checks.
Thanks man
Man, I used to Lucid dream and OBE as a kid. Out of body experience can be a lot scarier.
When u liked my post I thought I had a stroke given your username. I was like I can't like my own comments...what? Jfc

• +1
Reactions: You and Deleted member 611
Thanks man

When u liked my post I thought I had a stroke given your username. I was like I can't like my own comments...what? Jfc
Ivhate u you don't post anymore