Why women cannot feel loyalty, patriotism. love

IRL_Reject

IRL_Reject

Zephir
Patriotism, devotion to a country, to one's people, is exclusively a masculine feeling. The ultimate goal of all living beings is to ensure their own survival, and naturally feelings of patriotism come from tribalism, which is a manifestation of this desire for self-preservation. Yet women do not feel this same desire. They do not care if their countrymen, their husbands, their sons are all slaughtered. For them, this has no effect on their survival.

Women belong only to the conquerors, and they know this instinctually. This is why loyalty to a flag, a tribe, even their own family, it all means absolutely nothing. The goal of the human female is exclusively to ensure the strength and quality of the human genome. They are used by our cursed species as the deciders of what humanity truly is, who passes on their genes, and who is cast into oblivion . Women do not love anything but power and genetic superiority. Any individual man, any group, any race, all of that is fleeting and meaningless to women.

The very moment they sense weakness from you is the moment that they begin plotting your downfall, to sabotage you so that a stronger male can usurp her and her womb.

Have any of you ever truly felt that a woman would value you always and forever? Even your mother, sister, etc?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, noobs, radicalrationalist and 9 others
Adolf hitler's biggest supporters early on were women. How can you say they cant be patriotic? They wanted germany to become an empire

Also before the 1990s in america, women were the socially conservative pro traditional family gender while men were more democrat. The left wing women stereotype is very new.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, longjohnmong, Xtra and 4 others
Adolf hitler's biggest supporters early on were women. How can you say they cant be patriotic? They wanted germany to become an empire
They saw the potential for power, that's really it. Even if a bbc like Obama existed back then, they would fold for him immediately once they saw him drone strike islamic children for fun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9, longjohnmong, futuregigamogger and 4 others
They saw the potential for power, that's really it. Even if a bbc like Obama existed back then, they would fold for him immediately once they saw him drone strike islamic children for fun.
that's utterly retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger and standardcel
The invaders kill the men and take the women. It's a very simple survival instinct for women. I think it's called war bride syndrome or something.

Us men cling to our nation, because the invaders will come and slaughter us, we have no choice but to fight and defend our society.

Women are only loyal to power, they will betray us in a second

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, Hardrada, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
The invaders kill the men and take the women. It's a very simple survival instinct for women. I think it's called war bride syndrome or something.

Us men cling to our nation, because the invaders will come and slaughter us, we have no choice but to fight and defend our society.

I have been thinking about this a lot in the context of my own family. all of my ddirect family members are women since I am fatherless, and I realized that if shit ever hit they fan, they would all betray me if they found a stronger man.Knowing this, I cannot feel any love for them

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and 6ft4
I have been thinking about this a lot in the context of my own family. all of my ddirect family members are women since I am fatherless, and I realized that if shit ever hit they fan, they would all betray me if they found a stronger man.Knowing this, I cannot feel any love for them

Even if a Nazi slaughters a Jew girls entire family, she would not hesitate to submit to his cock

(There are several recorded cases of this very thing happening in Nazi Germany)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist, Tabula Rasa, butterworld and 1 other person
Even if a Nazi slaughters a Jew girls entire family, she would not hesitate to submit to his cock

Most jewish women have fetishes for being raped and tortured by white germanic men anyways. It is the same for any race where some kind of horrible tragedy has been committed against them, their women fetishize it

@6ft4 omfg it's you
PSL legend
I did not even know you still posted here

Most jewish women have fetishes for being raped and tortured by white germanic men anyways. It is the same for any race where some kind of horrible tragedy has been committed against them, their women fetishize it
V9vvmhw9ms051

While her men were slaughtered she is doing this

Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: IRL_Reject
View attachment 2942694

While her men were slaughtered she is doing this

Brutal
Genuinely, she should have been killed. Women who show no loyalty to their men should be eradicated as a form of eugenics. I don't understand why this was not more common throughout history

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh

Also before the 1990s in america, women were the socially conservative pro traditional family gender while men were more democrat. The left wing women stereotype is very new.
Just validates his point retard

• +1
@6ft4 omfg it's you
PSL legend
I did not even know you still posted here

giphy.gif

When was the last time you seen me posting?
I made a ressurgance here in early 2024 to spread some groundbreaking theories but have just browsing every once in a while for the past couple of motnhs

• Love it
giphy.gif

When was the last time you seen me posting?
I made a ressurgance here in early 2024 to spread some groundbreaking theories but have just browsing every once in a while for the past couple of motnhs
I just remember you from lookism. I was a nobody, aspiegymcel/I already know I'm ugly if you ever saw me.

I just remember you from lookism. I was a nobody, aspiegymcel/I already know I'm ugly if you ever saw me.
I dont recall but this was a good thread, I sensed it had a lookism knowledge feel to it that's been lacking here

• Love it
''women fetishize it''

I don't think it's a fetish, so much as a biological instinct that tells them something like "yo, I don't know what these guys have done or what they have, but apparently they're smarter and stronger than my men, so obviously I should give birth children with them, because if I stay with my men, we will always be at risk of dying by being killed by these new guys'' :what:

That's why even on the Titanic, the boats were given to children and women, and the men were left to die. Why?

Because the men there deserved to die, they were too stupid for not being able to ensure the safety of the children and women (like they must have been aware that there was a risk that such a tragedy could happen, and not board the ship, or the ship's staff to anticipate possible problems and avoid the tragedy itself) :lul:

So, who will the women and children end up with? To the men left in the port, who were smart enough not to board the ship, and who may be able to make a new, safer Titanic, and who are now going to have sex with the dead men's wives, and raise them their kids :oops:

That is why it is important to be rich, to have big cars and resistant to external factors such as accidents, than small cars and in which you can die easily, or big houses and resistant to external factors, than small houses, which can be burned or taken of wind.

Also, as a gf owner, I can say you're right on the love and attraction part.

They see and feel things totally differently than we do. At the most intrinsic and real level, we guys are much more emotional and possessive. In contrast, they are very intelligent and rational, and things like emotions and feelings that they say they have just seem artificially made, not coming from inside them in a real and innocent way like we do, and all of this are all to manipulate us and always get what they want (probably over the course of evolution and history , just as they invented makeup and other things to increase their SMV, so they learned to adapt after us and our needs about feelings, attention and emotion).

There can be very long discussions and very big debates on this topic, about their intrinsic nature, their needs and their biological programming. This is why thousands of books have been written about women and how men cannot understand them :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: noobs and IRL_Reject
You are that guy on neets arent you , esoteric

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and IRL_Reject
Patriotism, devotion to a country, to one's people, is exclusively a masculine feeling. The ultimate goal of all living beings is to ensure their own survival, and naturally feelings of patriotism come from tribalism, which is a manifestation of this desire for self-preservation. Yet women do not feel this same desire. They do not care if their countrymen, their husbands, their sons are all slaughtered. For them, this has no effect on their survival.

Women belong only to the conquerors, and they know this instinctually. This is why loyalty to a flag, a tribe, even their own family, it all means absolutely nothing. The goal of the human female is exclusively to ensure the strength and quality of the human genome. They are used by our cursed species as the deciders of what humanity truly is, who passes on their genes, and who is cast into oblivion . Women do not love anything but power and genetic superiority. Any individual man, any group, any race, all of that is fleeting and meaningless to women.

The very moment they sense weakness from you is the moment that they begin plotting your downfall, to sabotage you so that a stronger male can usurp her and her womb.

Have any of you ever truly felt that a woman would value you always and forever? Even your mother, sister, etc?
Makes me cry

• +1
Just validates his point retard
Post claims women cant be patriots and love for family.

Shows they have done so before

Somehow proves OP's point.

Don't reply to me ignoramus.

Imretarded?

Artist?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
''women fetishize it''

I don't think it's a fetish, so much as a biological instinct that tells them something like "yo, I don't know what these guys have done or what they have, but apparently they're smarter and stronger than my men, so obviously I should give birth children with them, because if I stay with my men, we will always be at risk of dying by being killed by these new guys'' :what:

That's why even on the Titanic, the boats were given to children and women, and the men were left to die. Why?

Because the men there deserved to die, they were too stupid for not being able to ensure the safety of the children and women (like they must have been aware that there was a risk that such a tragedy could happen, and not board the ship, or the ship's staff to anticipate possible problems and avoid the tragedy itself) :lul:

So, who will the women and children end up with? To the men left in the port, who were smart enough not to board the ship, and who may be able to make a new, safer Titanic, and who are now going to have sex with the dead men's wives, and raise them their kids :oops:

That is why it is important to be rich, to have big cars and resistant to external factors such as accidents, than small cars and in which you can die easily, or big houses and resistant to external factors, than small houses, which can be burned or taken of wind.

View attachment 2942794
Also, as a gf owner, I can say you're right on the love and attraction part.

They see and feel things totally differently than we do. At the most intrinsic and real level, we guys are much more emotional and possessive. In contrast, they are very intelligent and rational, and things like emotions and feelings that they say they have just seem artificially made, not coming from inside them in a real and innocent way like we do, and all of this are all to manipulate us and always get what they want (probably over the course of evolution and history , just as they invented makeup and other things to increase their SMV, so they learned to adapt after us and our needs about feelings, attention and emotion).

There can be very long discussions and very big debates on this topic, about their intrinsic nature, their needs and their biological programming. This is why thousands of books have been written about women and how men cannot understand them :Comfy:
Beautiful post

giphy.gif

good thread

• +1

braindead basement rotter thread but this part especially made me laugh, so stupid jfl

braindead basement rotter thread but this part especially made me laugh, so stupid jfl
Even my own sister agrees with this thread.

Even my own sister agrees with this thread.
probably some feminist tard, my sister loves her bf more than anything and her bf isnt a chad its some fat moron from her class

probably some feminist tard, my sister loves her bf more than anything and her bf isnt a chad its some fat moron from her class
No, she is just honest. All women feel this way on some level

On an historical level this is well show by haplogroups frequency in some place, while Y-DNA male haplogroups are homogenous in Ireland for example, females haplogroups are very heterogenous

For example Irish have one main male haplogroup which is at 90% frequency (R1b),
but there is many females haplogroup with major frequency (10%+) in irish female population (H, I, J, K T, U)

• +1
Yeah my mom always valued me

𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚎​

67293.jpg

Not this woman.

Pretty badass. But, yeah, most women would sell you out and then go on to live a life of blissful innocence.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and IRL_Reject
the simple fact is wymxn are engines of eugenics and will instinctively side against whoever they perceive to be genetic shit. when france got blitzed by germany, all the french wymxn suddenly started desiring nazi cock. when it looked like germany was going to lose, suddenly every french wymxn claimed they were part of the resistance.

Not this woman.

Pretty badass. But, yeah, most women would sell you out and then go on to live a life of blissful innocence.
fanatics are a small percentage of foids. irrelevant to a discussion on their general nature. you don't make decisions and judgements based on the 0.1% example. you maximize your chances of being correct by looking at the more consistent behavior patterns in a group

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh