Lucid dreaming

JimJones

JimJones

Bronze
Do you guys think it's possible to use lucid dreaming as a way to become a better conversationalist?

I might start using lucid dreaming as a simulation for talking to women

I used to lucid dream in fifth grade, when I realized that it was a dream, everytime, I'd whip out my cock and fuck the next semi-decent girl I laid eyes on.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I would say practice social interactions in my discord server and watch more anime and read more manga to understand social dynamics.

Lucid dreaming is a good way to open your body to demonic possession.

It obviously wouldn't be a realistic simulation as you'd just be talking with your own subconscious (that exists within your male brain) basically.

I just want to lucid dream so I can cuddle with my imaginary gf.

I used to lucid dream in fifth grade, when I realized that it was a dream, everytime, I'd whip out my cock and fuck the next semi-decent girl I laid eyes on.
god DAMN im gonna have to look into it, everytime i realise im dreaming i wake up.

im too much of a sperg to lucid dream

i but if i would i would dream of going up to random girls and taking off their shirts and fucking them romanticaly

I was lucid dreaming last night and was about to get off with the hottest girl I've never met and then the police burst in, in a sting operation. When I woke up, all I could think was "what the fuck just happened?"