Luck is so underrated

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
When i was 18, a girl had asked me out 10 times. and i rejected her every time. she wasnt attractive then, she isnt attractive now either. kek

im a 24 yo virgin. i never had another girl like me. its just bad luck. some guys meet girls that like them back, some guys meet girls that they dont like and some guys dont meet any girl at all.

its nearly impossible to get laid if you are sub 8. getting a gf requires and absurd amount of luck you might as well forget about it and try winning the lottery, its more probable.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, PubertyMaxxer and Maxillacel
you really fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Eduardo DOV
Luck>Skill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209
TLDR ; ITS FUCKING OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thanks for the looksmaxxing tip bro

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, .👽., Griffith and 4 others
just luckmax bro

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
jfl at your warped perception of reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 209 and tryingtofindsolution
its nearly impossible to get laid if you are sub 8. getting a gf requires and absurd amount of luck you might as well forget about it and try winning the lottery, its more probable.
No it is not!Also a girl asked you,do you know how rare that is?

When i was 18, a girl had asked me out 10 times. and i rejected her every time. she wasnt attractive then, she isnt attractive now either. kek

im a 24 yo virgin. i never had another girl like me. its just bad luck. some guys meet girls that like them back, some guys meet girls that they dont like and some guys dont meet any girl at all.

Lmao i had good chances and with surprisingly attractive women but i couldn't express myself good enough back then.
After that i had to actively find a gf, going through a long series of rejections and stupid mistakes.

I'm around high tier normie.

Now i've been 3 years in an LTR.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and RAITEIII

No it is not!Also a girl asked you,do you know how rare that is?

not rare at all. most men go their gfs this way
Lmao i had good chances and with surprisingly attractive women but i couldn't express myself good enough back then.
After that i had to actively find a gf, going through a long series of rejections and stupid mistakes.

I'm around high tier normie.

Now i've been 3 years in an LTR.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 209
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
redpill cooope
I never said they do not approach from eevery women who has been interested in you only 1% of them will come forward,most will givee IOI-s and the other part will not do anything

I never said they do not approach from eevery women who has been interested in you only 1% of them will come forward,most will givee IOI-s and the other part will not do anything

okkk mr expert