Lump in the throat feeling / Mucus in throat

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Diamond
Since a doctor took my tonsils out I always feel like theres a lump in my throat or just mucus. Doctors are claiming it its because of reflux is there anyone here who struggling with the same thing ?

• +1
Reactions: klimo and N1666
I have it atm, u sure it's just not a cold or something. It's kind of fun spitting green slime everywhere

I have it atm, u sure it's just not a cold or something. It's kind of fun spitting green slime everywhere
lmaooo mine is white like my cum its not cold bhai I have all year long but like u said sometimes its just super fun spitting it out

not me tho
i was talking abt u wierd ass faggot ass disgusting guy for even suggesting that
first of all its my post u disgusting indian peasent lower ur tone when ur in my presence UR A GAY ASS FAGGOT AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA EVEN UR OWN MOTHER ABANDONED U BITCHASS NIGGER

not me tho
i was talking abt u wierd ass faggot ass disgusting guy for even suggesting that
PLUS U COPY MY BERSERK PFP INDIAN FAGGOT NIGGER

Ik how to fix it but I’m gatekeepimg sorry ,let me guess you have the urge to kind of caugh it out in a certain way to ease the feeling but it comes back every 3 mins?

Ik how to fix it but I’m gatekeepimg sorry ,let me guess you have the urge to kind of caugh it out in a certain way to ease the feeling but it comes back every 3 mins?
not every 3 mins bhai literally all the time, I saw many methods on the internet such as gargalizing with salt water or taking meds for reflux which was okay but my stomach hurt so bad of it lol

anti histamines and montelukast work for me, also avoiding gluten and vegetables

not every 3 mins bhai literally all the time, I saw many methods on the internet such as gargalizing with salt water or taking meds for reflux which was okay but my stomach hurt so bad of it lol
Ok number 1 check for tonsil stones they can give this feeling

anti histamines and montelukast work for me, also avoiding gluten and vegetables
anti histamines are not working for me unfortunately :( wait gluten ? whenever I eat it became worse so there might be a connection

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
i got my tonsil removed 3-4 years ago
Wait your tonsils can grow back? Also one thing you should do is never eat near before you sleep,that is what even causes acid reflex if you lay down before your food is digested that’s one of the main causes of this I had it 4 years ago

Wait your tonsils can grow back? Also one thing you should do is never eat near before you sleep,that is what even causes acid reflex if you lay down before your food is digested that’s one of the main causes of this I had it 4 years ago
do u still have reflux ? yea sometimes I just lay down after I fiinished my meal I try to avoid it

info from the mcdonalds homeless basement dweller
u still here peasent faggot get the fuck outta here ur a bitches worthless mf ur own mother hates u jfl :lul::lul::lul:

anti histamines are not working for me unfortunately :( wait gluten ? whenever I eat it became worse so there might be a connection
probably the gluten then thats causing it, go on a strict carnivore diet for 2 weeks and see how you feel then slowly reintroduce foods and see how u react to them

do u still have reflux ? yea sometimes I just lay down after I fiinished my meal I try to avoid it
No i can’t feel it all anymore,I never had the symptoms of lyeing down or stomach pain ever but I did have that horrible feeling you are describing it might take a couple months too go but fix it fast

probably the gluten then thats causing it, go on a strict carnivore diet for 2 weeks and see how you feel then slowly reintroduce foods and see how u react to them
thats a very good idea is it worth to get a food allergen test what u think ?

No i can’t feel it all anymore,I never had the symptoms of lyeing down or stomach pain ever but I did have that horrible feeling you are describing it might take a couple months too go but fix it fast
yea im on it right now gotta do this as soon as possible broski

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
thats a very good idea is it worth to get a food allergen test what u think ?
no clue how accurate they are so i cant really give advice on it, but if u can get it for free from ur doctor then why not

No but I had a go at my dad for coughing so often and loudly cos he always does it and it pisses me off

But I have a cough rn anyway cos got a virus