Lump Under Eye From Taban Implant

D

Deleted member 22705

Silver
After simulating weight loss, I noticed the lump under my left eye which occurred as a result of the implant become noticeable. Not sure what to do?

Attachments

• 20221202_033402.jpg
    20221202_033402.jpg
    967.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience
😬😬😬 continue losing weight u look awful

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
😬😬😬 continue losing weight u look awful
I am but it seems I have weak cheekbones on the left side and the lump might become bigger.

NIGGA im caging hard right now

Did u actually get infra implants at morbidly obese bf%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 14392, sibience and 3 others
NIGGA im caging hard right now

Did u actually get infra implants at morbidly obese bf%
I was only slightly overweight.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, sibience, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
you still look like a giga basement dweller
jfl

@MD_Hopeful69

Cut your nails

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
you look a neckbear basement goblin
Why are you making fun of me? I have already accepted it's over and I will never ascend. All I want is to be treated like a normal person irl, jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sibience, ascension, poopoohead and 1 other person
Why are you making fun of me? I have already accepted it's over and I will never ascend. All I want is to be treated like a normal person irl, jfl.
just spitting facts brother

Is it really over for me guys? Is ascension truly impossible, will losing weight be futile? @ascension @poopoohead @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Is it really over for me guys? Is ascension truly impossible, will losing weight be futile? @ascension @poopoohead @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tbh I can't really see any lump there, if it's a problem with your implant you need to get it checked out.

As for losing weight, you have to do it. It's not an option, it's a requirement. Once you get down to 10% bodyfat then you can see what your looksmaxing potential is. Until then, you will never know.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 19297
Don’t lose hope. Lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
  • +1
Reactions: callisto
not surprised since taban doesn’t do custom implants. that’s the outline of your implant i’m pretty sure

not surprised since taban doesn’t do custom implants. that’s the outline of your implant i’m pretty sure
Yeah he says he customizes them during surgery, JFL. I should have gone with yaremchuk, but he was way too far away.

This is exactly why everyone kept giving you flack for planning any surgeries before reachign a lower body fat. You better hope you don't need to get those removed in case they protrude too much after leaning out

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Lose weight you BDD having fat fuck holy fuck ban this faggot from this site. Do not return until you are 13% bf.

Yeah he says he customizes them during surgery, JFL. I should have gone with yaremchuk, but he was way too far away.
This is exactly why everyone kept giving you flack for planning any surgeries before reachign a lower body fat. You better hope you don't need to get those removed in case they protrude too much after leaning out
This is just bad surgery. If I was overweight he should have compensated for that and put in less.

imagine doing any hardmaxxing at elephant tier weight.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771

This is just bad surgery. If I was overweight he should have compensated for that and put in less.
Have also said in the past that surgeries when overweight is as good as throwing a dart in the dark. He did what you paid him too. It's a bit impossible to tell what you need under all that fat

Yaremchuk usually does better work but isn't he both insanely priced and starting to go senile?

Have also said in the past that surgeries when overweight is as good as throwing a dart in the dark. He did what you paid him too. It's a bit impossible to tell what you need under all that fat

Yaremchuk usually does better work but isn't he both insanely priced and starting to go senile?
Yaremchuk cost less than Taban honestly. The problem was the distance to fly to him.

Yaremchuk cost less than Taban honestly. The problem was the distance to fly to him.
What are the prices between the two? I was under the impression an average trip to Taban would run 12-15k whilst Dr. Y 30k+