lunchtime in london

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I was perusing this thread

when a white girl and a noodlewhore came and asked me if I want to get lunch, and asked what I was reading.

I gave them the gist of it and the noodle said lol that's not true at all, maybe my grandma thought like that but not eve my mum, you're weird China curry.

then came the first clanger

'yeah my boyfriend HAPPENS to be white but my last 2 exes were Turkish and Pakistani'

I asked her to show me and yep they were both 7+. her current BF is basically white version of @FailedNormieManlet and he looks.broke as well, oofy doofy grinning nigga.

then I explained some blackpill stuff more, I.had my sleeves rolled up so she asked about my blackpill tattoo.

then she said yeah I heard about u and ur ex, but clanger number 2

'not all girls are like that'

a bit later came the best one

'ur not ready for a relationship Chinacurry that's your problem, you cant handle a real woman, you can only deal with little girls'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Xangsane, Chadeep and 4 others
What's oofy doofy? Low SMV men in a relationship with a high SMV woman?

'little girls'
Birdaha balloon

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@ and GetShrekt
You have a blackpill tattoo?

Basically yes, but a certain kind of low SMV man.

Smiling
Average height or shorter
Average or below average income
Average ish bodyfat
No alpha or sigma traits
Inoffensive fashion sense
Facially between 3- 5
IRL between 3 and 5

Literally @FailedNormieManlet who is a 3.5 IRL, if he just gained 5lb of fat and stopped having good hair

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep, phukmikehok and 1 other person

Smiling
Average ish bodyfat
No alpha or sigma traits
Facially between 3- 5
IRL between 3 and 5

Literally @FailedNormieManlet, who is a 3.5 IRL, if he just gained 5lb of fat and stopped having good hair
How attractive the Asian girl who is in a relationship with an oofy doofy is?

How attractive the Asian girl who is in a relationship with an oofy doofy is?
Well she's like 33ish, ok skin, ok face, pretty tanned now but i reckon its that body bali shit all the normie girls do here, not fat, and she does crossfit which normies love, so I'd say she's a 6, but not my type of nodlewhire

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Basically ugly men with NT goofy personallity scoring HTN+ baddies

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Wallenberg
This guy is an "oofy doofy"? @PCT01 @Chinacurry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801

Smiling
Average ish bodyfat
No alpha or sigma traits
Facially between 3- 5
IRL between 3 and 5

Literally @FailedNormieManlet who is a 3.5 IRL, if he just gained 5lb of fat and stopped having good hair
over for me.

I was perusing this thread

when a white girl and a noodlewhore came and asked me if I want to get lunch, and asked what I was reading.

I gave them the gist of it and the noodle said lol that's not true at all, maybe my grandma thought like that but not eve my mum, you're weird China curry.

then came the first clanger

'yeah my boyfriend HAPPENS to be white but my last 2 exes were Turkish and Pakistani'

I asked her to show me and yep they were both 7+. her current BF is basically white version of @FailedNormieManlet and he looks.broke as well, oofy doofy grinning nigga.

then I explained some blackpill stuff more, I.had my sleeves rolled up so she asked about my blackpill tattoo.

then she said yeah I heard about u and ur ex, but clanger number 2

'not all girls are like that'

a bit later came the best one

'ur not ready for a relationship Chinacurry that's your problem, you cant handle a real woman, you can only deal with little girls'
Who was with the Turkish and pakistani?

Btw I saw a 7/10 brunette with gym arms sharing a croissant with a oofy doofy curry who looked like u but maybe taller
Should have taken a pic JFL. Do you think I look avg for oofy doofy

Should have taken a pic JFL. Do you think I look avg for oofy doofy
I mean no, cos ur indian, but if I make u white then yeah, apart from the leanness u look bang on oofy doofy. Just need to gain a little fat

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I mean no, cos ur indian, but if I make u white then yeah, apart from the leanness u look bang on oofy doofy. Just need to gain a little fat
Over, oofy doofy only for whites

Who was with the Turkish and pakistani?
The noodlewhire used to date a British turk and a British Pakistani but both were GL

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The noodlewhire used to date a British turk and a British Pakistani but both were GL
Not surprised. When noodles say they date ethnics they either mean changs or white adjacent ethnics

Not surprised. When noodles say they date ethnics they either mean changs or white adjacent ethnics
Yeah I don't really like getting into this with u bhai, and I think some of your racial shit is what's sent me to loony bin lol.

I don't know what u mean by white adjacent, but regardless what I think of your posts, 塊, I think you are high IQ amd high morality (by 2022 standards), so I think by white adjacent u basically mean not fully ethnic looking.

In which case yes you're right, but isn't it also fair to say if we look at all 3.5bn men in the world, and rank them, then the top of the curve would be dominated by whites, and ethnics with non-typical, or at least non-modal, ethnic features.

If we agree on that, then we can say it's more of just be GL, hopefully u align.

If Iook at my experiences PRIOR to getting blackpill (from a noodlewhore) which made me reconsider everything, and look at my experiences in japan, Taiwan, Australia, USA, then I would say it aligns and noodles are more JBGL, than only going for white and white passing ethnics.

Yeah not all countries are that, but there is always a counterargunent, for example one of my axioms was in Hong Kong there was so much advertisements for skin whitening, but 2 native noodles have since told me that is more like a standard they apply to themselves, doesn't naturally carry over, hence me using that argument could be as dumb as going to Venice, CA and seeing adverts for muscletech Wright gainer, amd thinking every person in Venice CA only wants to fuck beasts...

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane