Lycopene Results

coisbhai

coisbhai

Londonstani/ADDcel
Inconsistent angles (somewhat), tried to get the best before/after possible

IMG 4067

IMG 4066

It’s been around 2 months and a half I’d say?

I took the 25mg Lycopene tablets from iHerb, I bought 3 packs of the 90 tablet packs, I took 75mg of them a day (3 tablets)

I’m gonna continue, and I’ll try get better angles and consistent lighting too, but this is what I’ve observed as of now

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, fl0w, HandsomeTwink420 and 27 others
@BrahminBoss @distance decay

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and 97baHater
Lycopene gives me a red glow

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clavicular, overlord_97, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
that looks to be a very noticeable result.
Mirin bahi

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and coisbhai
did you take them w coconut oil? improves absorption. also did u notice any lower dht symptoms? i m planning to take dht and creatine w it to counter the lowered dht

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and coisbhai
Lycopene gives me a #964B00 glow

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
did you take them w coconut oil? improves absorption. also did u notice any lower dht symptoms? i m planning to take dht and creatine w it to counter the lowered dht
No lower DHT symptoms, and I just took the tablets in the morning, on an empty stomach, should probably implement coconut oil too

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeTwink420 and BrahminBoss
@coisbhai did you split your 75mg in 3 dosages? (morning, mid day, night)
No I didn’t, I took all 3 at once alongside my healthmaxxing supplements

I’m considering splitting it throughout the day though

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
@coisbhai did you split your 75mg in 3 dosages? (morning, mid day, night)
Mine come in 10m tablets I just follow the back of the bottle
It’s expensive so I cycle off it

• +1
This is for red undertones right ? What’s the main indicator of what ur undertone is I heard it was the colour of the veins on ur wrist

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, coisbhai and autistic_tendencies
also @coisbhai @BrahminBoss does taking higher doses initially (mega dose) to saturate your body with it, then going to lower, standard dose yield the same results, just faster?

• +1
also @coisbhai @BrahminBoss does taking higher doses initially (mega dose) to saturate your body with it, then going to lower, standard dose yield the same results, just faster?
It’s about consistency honestly, @autistic_tendencies gets results from 20mg a day, it doesn’t matter if you megadose, it won’t saturate the body like you’d assume it to, just take the same amount as I do and you’ll definitely see results in 2 months

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and appealmaxed
This is for red undertones right ? What’s the main indicator of what ur undertone is I heard it was the colour of the veins on ur wrist
Not too sure

Source?

• +1
It’s about consistency honestly, @autistic_tendencies gets results from 20mg a day, it doesn’t matter if you megadose, it won’t saturate the body like you’d assume it to, just take the same amount as I do and you’ll definitely see results in 2 months
yeah. i will start to reuse my lycopene (bought and never used), 50mg twice a day (2 caps total)

did results show at the one month mark?

thanks for this results post, something i can now do to ascend apart from leanmax.

• +1
Not too sure
It makes it so you don’t get aging from sun damage
Important for the summer time

reduce skin erythema formation and improve the appearance and pigmentation of the skin, thereby preventing light-induced skin photodamage and skin photoaging

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe and coisbhai
yeah. i will start to reuse my lycopene (bought and never used), 50mg twice a day (2 caps total)

did results show at the one month mark?

thanks for this results post, something i can now do to ascend apart from leanmax.
I never noticed, fall in love with the process not the results by the way, you’ll never be consistent if you’re too attached to the results

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, appealmaxed and BrahminBoss
incredible results

Lycopene seems to be the only thing to increase red undertones. Astaxanthin doesn't work

• +1
incredible results

Lycopene seems to be the only thing to increase red undertones. Astaxanthin doesn't work
Isn’t the latter for pink undertones?

I’m going for this pheno

IMG 3663

Isn’t the latter for pink undertones?

I’m going for this pheno

View attachment 2992286
Astaxanthin is for red/pink I guess. It doesn't work regardless. Lycopene works

Equipoise works if you ever start using gear. Nothing gives me red undertones like EQ

• +1
Mirin

• Love it

I took the 25mg Lycopene tablets from iHerb, I bought 3 packs of the 90 tablet packs, I took 75mg of them a day (3 tablets)

I’m gonna continue, and I’ll try get better angles and consistent lighting too, but this is what I’ve observed as of now
looks good bhai

• Love it
Why’d you blur the handsome face 👉🥺👈

• Love it
Bookmarked insane bhai

• Love it
This thread made me buy lycopene

Would you say it boosted your looks a lot?

• Love it
do you take supps like msm or vit c for your health max? cos i hear msm also provides red tones.

• +1
do you take supps like msm or vit c for your health max? cos i hear msm also provides red tones.
I used to but didn’t do much for me

Don’t really have a desire to lighten skin anymore, the undertones match my natural skin colour anyways

Thanks bhai

I’d say so
Quick question bhai. Do you think red undertones are better than clear undertones on south Asians? Or is it better to maintain no undertones

• +1
Are you referring to my results or just in general?
In general. But in terms of your results the rosy cheeks are the after pics and the overall skin complexion is the b4 pics

Quick question bhai. Do you think red undertones are better than clear undertones on south Asians? Or is it better to maintain no undertones
I think I look more vibrant and healthy with red undertones

So i would say it’s better

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
I used to but didn’t do much for me

Don’t really have a desire to lighten skin anymore, the undertones match my natural skin colour anyways
these results are when you weren’t taking them? how long ago did u stop?

how muc

how much tomatoes per day to complete 20 mg ?

Ordering mine to because i look like casper the ghost lmao

• Love it
It doesnt lower dht bro just take it, some retard just read the study wrong

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe and coisbhai

Bro ur results are insane you either respond insane to lycopene or iHerb sells that good stuff

• Love it
Bro ur results are insane you either respond insane to lycopene or iHerb sells that good stuff
Thanks bro, I think I respond well

Completely changed my hue

IMG 4085

It doesnt lower dht bro just take it, some retard just read the study wrong
It does affect DHT and the scalp/hair, whether it affects serum levels to any significant levels, i am not sure but i will read some studies.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and coisbhai
is this permanent

• +1