Lycopene Results

is this permanent
No I don’t think so, I don’t mind i just take it with my daily supplements, it’s no hassle for maintenance

• +1
Reactions: k99
It does affect DHT and the scalp/hair, whether it affects serum levels to any significant levels, i am not sure but i will read some studies.
The studies were done on mice and its not gonna effect it significantly, its literally just an antioxidant. Its not gonna have the same as something like finasteride

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Is this a looksmax do you think @mrriceguyreturn @edodalic29 @twilight

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: twilight and edodalic29
Did it make you orange or red? I don't want an orange hue to my skin but red is fine.

Unrelated to your post, but how long did it take for your stuff to arrive from iherb?

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Oh not bad, for some reason it says three weeks for me so hopefully it’s not actually that long
Said a week for me and instead it came earlier

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Astaxanthin is for red/pink I guess. It doesn't work regardless. Lycopene works

Equipoise works if you ever start using gear. Nothing gives me red undertones like EQ

I was intending on starting to take both Lycopene and Astaxanthin.

Curious to hear you elaborate on astaxanthin...

Inconsistent angles (somewhat), tried to get the best before/after possible

It’s been around 2 months and a half I’d say?

I took the 25mg Lycopene tablets from iHerb, I bought 3 packs of the 90 tablet packs, I took 75mg of them a day (3 tablets)

I’m gonna continue, and I’ll try get better angles and consistent lighting too, but this is what I’ve observed as of now
looks good. Starting this soon will post results

Asta does not work, made me feel like shit most likely nuked DHT and gave me weak erections

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeTwink420 and coisbhai