Lying about your height is pathetic and useless. It can actually LOWER your SMV.

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
If you're 5'9" and say you're 5'10" or 5'11", then you're pathetic and insecure.

"bUt mUh wHaT gIRls perCEivE tO bE 5'11" iS actUAlly 5'9""

Wrong. Girls and guys can sniff out differences easily. I've told people I'm 6'4" and they've said "you look tall for 6'4"". This is coming from guys who are significantly shorter than me and can still tell. What makes you think girls can't identify that as well? Not only can they tell the difference, but lying about it will only prove to them that you're insecure about it and lower their perception of you.

Lying about your height is the same as a girl with a B cup telling you she's a D cup. It doesn't raise her SMV to you at all, and just proves she's insecure about it so you can always use it against her. The only valid fraud is something that actually changes people's perception such as pushup bras. In the case of height, some 2 inch lifts are enough to change your height without fucking up your proportions.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, GetShrekt, thecel and 14 others
I wish I was 5'9, I'm forever cursed with my subhuman 5'10 height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Mewton, Toth's thot and 9 others
I wish I was 5'9, I'm forever cursed with my subhuman 5'10 height
Sleep sitting down so you don't decompress your spine. It's a useful trick to lower your height by an inch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, court monarch777, Deleted member 17174 and 7 others
i usually downplay my height a bit to see people reaction, im around 170 barefoot, so i tell them im like 168-169 which to be fair it might be my night height, but they always go "uh you cant be that short because im 170 and you are taller than me", i wear thick shoes and a small insole :lul::lul::lul:

every dude around 165cm claims 170cm
every dude around 170cm claims 175cm
even women lie quite a bit every girl around 160 cms claims 165cm in this manlet country

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15305, ChristianChad and 2 others
If you're 5'9" and say you're 5'10" or 5'11", then you're pathetic and insecure.

Wrong. Girls and guys can sniff out differences easily. I've told people I'm 6'4" and they've said "you look tall for 6'4"". This is coming from guys who are significantly shorter than me and can still tell. What makes you think girls can't identify that as well? Not only can they tell the difference, but lying about it will only prove to them that you're insecure about it and lower their perception of you.

Lying about your height is the same as a girl with a B cup telling you she's a D cup. It doesn't raise her SMV to you at all, and just proves she's insecure about it so you can always use it against her. The only valid fraud is something that actually changes people's perception such as pushup bras. In the case of height, some 2 inch lifts are enough to change your height without fucking up your proportions.
Justin Bieber is 5'7.5 and says he's 5'9, saying he's 5'9 has actually probably saved him from getting manlet shamed

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Mewton, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Justin Bieber is 5'7.5 and says he's 5'9, saying he's 5'9 has actually probably saved him from getting manlet shamed
Nobody believes he's 5'9". That's why all the memes about him are shaming his height.

bad example. Bieber has ideal proportions and looks very tall at 5'7
average guy his height looks much shorter

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CANI, Mewton, Toth's thot and 4 others
-Wear barefoot shoes
-Eat a high sodium diet to prevent intervertebral fluid from building up
-Overtrain deadlifts and neglect hip flexors to cause or exacerbate scoliosis and anterior pelvic tilt
-Inject estrogen to close growth plates ASAP if you are in puberty
-Never lay down

This is how tallfags can cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, thegoat, Stevensmithgerard and 5 others

my sister is 5'8 and dudes claiming to be 5'10 showed up to the date shorter than her
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16110, fjor2096 and 7 others
my sister is 5'8 and dudes claiming to be 5'10 showed up to the date shorter than her
cherry on top is that foids will claim they would've dated them had they been honest. it's clown world on overdrive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17174, fjor2096 and 4 others
Because people don't know the actual measurement

This man is 5'9 3/4 barefoot and looks tall

Everyone who who saying irl he is 5'9 or 5'10 is actually small skulled 5'5-5'6 guy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Toth's thot, Heguldus and 2 others
Great thread honestly. People are generally very good at guessing your height. People guess that im about 6ft 2 to 6ft 4 and I am 6ft 3. The only time lying about height works is when people are young and has no reference point.

I remember talking to a couple. The guy is 5ft 9. The girl is 5ft 3 for reference. She started talking about her previous dates and she knew when the guy was lying about height. Anyway her current bf told her that he was "nearly 6ft tall" and she knew he wasn't.

Another girl I knew who was 5ft 7 said she didn't like a guy because he was too tall. He was about 6ft 6 and she said the height difference was too much. Probably subhuman facially but I didn't care to pry further

I do think that height differences of more then 8 inches are comedic.

Vs

• +1
Reactions: texascel
Great thread honestly. People are generally very good at guessing your height. People guess that im about 6ft 2 to 6ft 4 and I am 6ft 3. The only time lying about height works is when people are young and has no reference point.

I remember talking to a couple. The guy is 5ft 9. The girl is 5ft 3 for reference. She started talking about her previous dates and she knew when the guy was lying about height. Anyway her current bf told her that he was "nearly 6ft tall" and she knew he wasn't.

Another girl I knew who was 5ft 7 said she didn't like a guy because he was too tall. He was about 6ft 6 and she said the height difference was too much. Probably subhuman facially but I didn't care to pry further

View attachment 1494234 View attachment 1494241
Vs
View attachment 1494236View attachment 1494239
Hdadsa

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Looks234, fjor2096 and 5 others
Even a real 5'6'' muscled guy with good frame can look good and have presence

but there are those who are like 5'2'' who claim 5'6'' lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, johncruz12345, Deleted member 17174 and 4 others
Looksoverall sama what is the optimal height to bidelt ratio

Because people don't know the actual measurement

This man is 5'9 3/4 barefoot and looks tall

Everyone who who saying irl he is 5'9 or 5'10 is actually small skulled 5'5-5'6 guy

"50% of girls will reject him just on height alone. I read a study that said that." - :feelsuhh::soy:

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

View attachment 1494234 View attachment 1494241
Vs
View attachment 1494236View attachment 1494239
Rivelino be like

4AB020BB BA38 43C0 9A8F D86673E1194A
89DE5F41 1117 4005 8E40 C1F56C1964B5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Heguldus, Preoximerianas and 5 others
Im 6'1 and most people guess me at 6'2 6'3 so i go by 6'8

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and mulattomaxxer
He needs to facefuck her 2x a day in order to regain control.
I imagined you face fucking and I laughed.........

i wpuldnt If that were me tho 😜

Women want a guy who is taller then them by a good amount so they can feel feminine and "protected". If a guy is shorter than or not much taller than a woman he feels emasculated.

Being say, 6'3" -6'4" or above is basically just a status or trophy to a woman because she has a guy who is "taller than average" but this only really matters if you are decent looking, have a nice physique and the girl is attractive. Like how women usually don't physically care about penis size as long as it's a "decent size" like 5-6" but they want to brag to their friends that they have a bf with an 8" cock. They can't if it's average or they're just lying. It's status, women are competitive and they want a bf they can show off and brag about. I've heard it, they love to work that bullshit in "my guy , well yeah he's no slouch down below"

The same with height. They want a guy they can be seen out in public with that is tall and impressive looking to Mog other females bf's. If you're GL and you think you aren't being used as a status symbol by a woman you're dating you're delusional. Women are catty, petty and competitive.

Like having a good looking gf with nice, big tits. Dudes are like "good job bro".

For random hookups or just FWBs your height doesn't really matter as long as you're not a manlet.

None of this applies to subhumans. No one cares about an undesirable, hideous dude that's 6'5".

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, johncruz12345, klamus and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, klamus, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
There is no way without surgery, Lefort 1 with ccw rotation.
Yes that's the info I'm looking for:ogre:

Are there any other surgeries beside lefort that do CCW (supposedly lack of CCW rotation is problem, yes?)

Yes that's the info I'm looking for:ogre:

Are there any other surgeries beside lefort that do CCW (supposedly lack of CCW rotation is problem, yes?)
The reason for a gummy smile in the first place is a downward grown maxilla, the best solution would be Lefort 3 to CCW rotate the whole maxilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and ChristianChad
Women want a guy who is taller then them by a good amount so they can feel feminine and "protected". If a guy is shorter than or not much taller than a woman he feels emasculated.

Being say, 6'3" -6'4" or above is basically just a status or trophy to a woman because she has a guy who is "taller than average" but this only really matters if you are decent looking, have a nice physique and the girl is attractive. Like how women usually don't physically care about penis size as long as it's a "decent size" like 5-6" but they want to brag to their friends that they have a bf with an 8" cock. They can't if it's average or they're just lying. It's status, women are competitive and they want a bf they can show off and brag about. I've heard it, they love to work that bullshit in "my guy , well yeah he's no slouch down below"

The same with height. They want a guy they can be seen out in public with that is tall and impressive looking to Mog other females bf's. If you're GL and you think you aren't being used as a status symbol by a woman you're dating you're delusional. Women are catty, petty and competitive.

Like having a good looking gf with nice, big tits. Dudes are like "good job bro".

For random hookups or just FWBs your height doesn't really matter as long as you're not a manlet.

None of this applies to subhumans. No one cares about an undesirable, hideous dude that's 6'5".
Girls don't want to "feel feminine and protected" lmfao. That's bluepilled af. Prettyboys and models can't protect girls from shit and ogres and gymmaxxed guys don't get any girls. Girls want guys who are 3 inches taller than them. I don't see any girls with boyfriends who are 8+ inches taller than them.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16986, Deleted member 4946, Amexmaxx and 1 other person

The difference between 6'4 and 6'7 is 3 inches. Nobody who is sane lies to that margin jfl. Most guys claim +1 to 1.5 inches, maybe 2 inches to girls.

• +1
Reactions: introducelate
The difference between 6'4 and 6'7 is 3 inches. Nobody who is sane lies to that margin jfl. Most guys claim +1 to 1.5 inches, maybe 2 inches to girls.
They can tell 2 inches easily.

Girls don't want to "feel feminine and protected" lmfao. That's bluepilled af. Prettyboys and models can't protect girls from shit and ogres and gymmaxxed guys don't get any girls. Girls want guys who are 3 inches taller than them. I don't see any girls with boyfriends who are 8+ inches taller than them.
When did you last talk to a girl mate

Girls tend to have inferior spatial awareness, that's why I said maybe.
Inferior spatial awareness? Bro we're not doing 3D graphics lmfao. They're genetically wired to sniff out men's physical traits. They can easily tell.

You connected the dots very interestingly here. It's true that almost all prime girls like prettyboys, hence the protection thing is giga cope. Great insight man.

You're a dumb greycel stfu you bluepilled retard.
It's common sense that girls like tall guys, and vice versa. If you don't speak that language, then so many studies have shown that women prefer a height difference of 8 inches. Those marriages last longer.

Inferior spatial awareness? Bro we're not doing 3D graphics lmfao. They're genetically wired to sniff out men's physical traits. They can easily tell.
When it comes to penis size, Girl inches are so notorius they're a meme.

You connected the dots very interestingly here. It's true that almost all prime girls like prettyboys, hence the protection thing is giga cope. Great insight man.
You still cannot be shorter than the girl even if you are a prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Women are biologically hard wired over Eons of evolution for this. No one is worried about prettyboys and models.

Men being 8" taller is common......I've dated plenty of women who were petite or 5' 4", 5"1, etc. I was over a foot taller than them. They loved it.

I was on a date 2 months ago with a woman I've known for a while and she mentioned how tall I was at least 4 times, like "I feel so short!" or "I keep forgetting how tall you are" They love that shit, having a guy who towers over them makes their panties wet. You can't argue with millions of years of biology.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and mulattomaxxer
Women are biologically hard wired over Eons of evolution for this. No one is worried about prettyboys and models.

Men being 8" taller is common......I've dated plenty of women who were petite or 5' 4", 5"1, etc. I was over a foot taller than them. They loved it.

I was on a date 2 months ago with a woman I've known for a while and she mentioned how tall I was at least 4 times, like "I feel so short!" or "I keep forgetting how tall you are" They love that shit, having a guy who towers over them makes their panties wet. You can't argue with millions of years of biology.
i wish it was true :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
A lot of this advice is given by guys who rarely if ever find a woman willing to go out in public with them, get out there and talk to girls. If you're tall , they will ALWAYS mention it unless you look like Sloth.

If you get asked to reach high items on shelves for women it doesn't mean they want to fuck you but they probably just deep down want you to do something for them because it makes them grool a little.

No they're not lmfao. Evolution has nothing to do with it at all. Otherwise massive ogres and smart/rich men would be the ones who get the most girls and are given actual attraction.

The only think evolution looks at is health indicator traits - jaws, eyebrows/eye area, hair density, skull development, etc.

Bro this is the most autistic shit I have seen. Brb checking all my recent photos :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I just checked some of my photos and I lean in on most of them. FUCK ITS OVER. I have a photo with a girl and she is leaning into me. Honestly that just felt right. Only one where I am standing up straight.

Honestly I think riverlino is right. It looks right when the woman leans into the man. Fuck I need to body languagemaxx.

I am riverlinopilled.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thegoat and Amexmaxx
A lot of this advice is given by guys who rarely if ever find a woman willing to go out in public with them, get out there and talk to girls. If you're tall , they will ALWAYS mention it unless you look like Sloth.

If you get asked to reach high items on shelves for women it doesn't mean they want to fuck you but they probably just deep down want you to do something for them because it makes them grool a little.
I look like Sloth.

No they're not lmfao. Evolution has nothing to do with it at all. Otherwise massive ogres and smart/rich men would be the ones who get the most girls and are given actual attraction.

The only think evolution looks at is health indicator traits - jaws, eyebrows/eye area, hair density, skull development, etc.
That's why I say, nothing really applies if you are subhuman because a hideous face and misshapen body negate any Height Halo.