Lyrica (pregabalin) - Day 2 // Effectively became low inhib

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
The effects experienced were noticeable. A substantial lack of unease or concern when partaking in usually anxiety-inducing situations. I didn't become an emotionless robot but I did feel damn near incapable of feeling anxiety or (severe) worry. I didn't care nearly as much for what others thought of me. This helped a lot when talking with other people.

This shit would have been (still sorta is) a lifesaver for the 15-year-old me that suffered from extreme social anxiety.

It made me more pro-social since my prior inhibitions were gone.
Lacking inhibition will make conversations a lot easier and easy-going but you won't become charismatic per se.

I'd say this is mostly because you have to build up experience with social situations and social cues. Which you usually haven't yet if you have some degree of social anxiety. Though not being as withdrawn certainly helps build experience.

Same as yesterday, on an empty stomach and about 150mg (I think? Could've been less because I haven't quite found a way to split the capsule content evenly). Either way at least 100mg. With some coffee prior.

Just like yesterday, the effects kicked in rather fast. Within 40 minutes I would say. Which seems coherent with the literature.

Rating: 9/10

Not a 10/10 because I don't have much experience with anxiolytic drugs.

TLDR: Took 100-150mg of Lyrica and it removed my high inhibition.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, TheAbyssinian, klip11 and 35 others
Massive thanks to @Cope btw. Don't think I would've ever found out about Lyrica let alone tried it if not for his posts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, zeshama, Deleted member 30283 and 11 others
drugs are gay

• WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr
where did you get it

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Is it prescription only

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, EverythingMattersCel, Erik-Jón and 4 others
doesn't react well with schizo pills so you probably shouldn't take it
From what I recall in the papers I read, pregabalin (Lyrica) doesn't have many drug-to-drug interactions. It has a bioavailability of about 90%. In fact, it's often used as an add-on to other medications.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, AlexBrown84, AscendingHero and 4 others
Sounds crazy, I know.

In fact, this was the first time I ordered anything on the dark web. I ordered Lyrica on the clearnet just a few weeks ago but it got seized by customs. After reviewing my other clearnet options (since I didn't want to use the same source again)... I came to the conclusion I had to go there or I'd have no Lyrica at all.

Many clearnet sources do not ship to the Netherlands and/or are terribly expensive.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, shave, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Pushing your comfort zone>drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, karbo, JL~ and 5 others
Pushing your comfort zone>drugs
Eh, I suppose you could do both. With that said though, the prior doesn't always work (as does the latter obviously).

(Cognitive) behavioral therapy is often ineffective when used as a standalone treatment for those with a generalized anxiety disorder something that is actually very common (5%-8% lifetime prevalence in the west).

Not to mention the fact that certain drugs have permanent effects so you only need to take them a limited amount of times (could be 1-2) and never have to deal with irrational anxiety ever again.

It's nice to have as an option, I suppose for those that need it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member 22354 and 3 others
Sounds crazy, I know.

In fact, this was the first time I ordered anything on the dark web. I ordered Lyrica on the clearnet just a few weeks ago but it got seized by customs. After reviewing my other clearnet options (since I didn't want to use the same source again)... I came to the conclusion I had to go there or I'd have no Lyrica at all.

Many clearnet sources do not ship to the Netherlands and/or are terribly expensive.
Pm me as well the source

Definitely a low inhib drug. I've shoplifted a lot when I've taken it. No need for the items but still wanted the thrill.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, AscensionMan98, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
Sounds crazy, I know.

Why all this when you can buy row boat and go to any country to get drug? 😂😂😂😂

Lol

I didn't know you had social anxiety. I used to. But the extreme exposure remove it. What I struggle with is showing myself, or opening up to the point you share your views and go along with convo. It's not anxiety. Its smth weird.

I didn't know you had social anxiety. I used to. But the extreme exposure remove it. What I struggle with is showing myself, or opening up to the point you share your views and go along with convo. It's not anxiety. Its smth weird.
Yeah I don't have anxiety, just not as NT as I'd like to be. Could you help me @Alexanderr pretty please?

My school is a bunch of sporty prettyboys who are extremely low inhib and social so it's even more difficult but I'm not like noticeable non NT, it's just in my head

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Useless when tolerance will catch you sooner then later :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
The effects experienced were noticeable. A substantial lack of unease or concern when partaking in usually anxiety-inducing situations. I didn't become an emotionless robot but I did feel damn near incapable of feeling anxiety or (severe) worry. I didn't care nearly as much for what others thought of me. This helped a lot when talking with other people.

This shit would have been (still sorta is) a lifesaver for the 15-year-old me that suffered from extreme social anxiety.

Lacking inhibition will make conversations a lot easier and easy-going but you won't become charismatic per se.

I'd say this is mostly because you have to build up experience with social situations and social cues. Which you usually haven't yet if you have some degree of social anxiety. Though not being as withdrawn certainly helps build experience.

Same as yesterday, on an empty stomach and about 150mg (I think? Could've been less because I haven't quite found a way to split the capsule content evenly). Either way at least 100mg. With some coffee prior.

Just like yesterday, the effects kicked in rather fast. Within 40 minutes I would say. Which seems coherent with the literature.

is it a permanent thing? I'm guessing that it's not

Can I have the link too with a quick explanation about how to access the dark web?
Yeah sure, I’ll send it once I’m on my PC.
It’s decreased substantially since I was 15 but it is still there to some degree. Deeply rooted long-term fears can be extremely hard to eradicate. Might go into detail about the science behind it in the future.

What you seem to portray is inhibition, very common but some are less inhibited than others. Extroverts come to mind.

Essentially you still have a base level of shyness that prevents you from entirely being yourself in social situations with those you don't know very intimately like family. Lyrica, an anxiolytic drug (calming essentially) could reduce or completely remove your reservation.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, EverythingMattersCel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
is it a permanent thing? I'm guessing that it's not
No, Lyrica is not. Though there are drugs that do permanently remove anxiety. Vorinostat, crebinostat, cerebrolysin (not quite a drug), and phenelzine come to mind.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21252, AscendingHero and RAITEIII
Is it prescription only

Yes and it has even been classified as a narcotic in sweden. I dont reconmend it unless its legal in your country cause there is gonna be a risk you could get caught.

Pregabalin feels like a "clean alcohol". Like being drunk but in a "clean way"

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Alexanderr and Deleted member 15827
Yes and it has even been classified as a narcotic in sweden. I dont reconmend it unless its legal in your country cause there is gonna risk you could get caught

Id think it’s legal but india police don’t care where do you get it from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Useless when tolerance will catch you sooner then later :feelscry:
By which mechanisms?
I've heard several people here mention it to be because of its GABAergic properties but if you read the literature it's evidently not a GABAergic drug.
From what I could find on its tolerance in a scientific paper.
―Lyrica has an extremely high ceiling. I‘m not suggesting you do 600+mg your first time, but I have taken amounts 3000+mgs[...] with Lyrica you gain tolerance extremely quickly.‖ (17).
This specific paper was on the misuse of pregabalin and users that abuse it. The person quoted supposedly developed tolerance extremely quickly but was simultaneously using extraordinarily high amounts.
>3000mg which is more than 20 times the amount I am taking sporadically.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RAITEIII
Id think it’s legal but india police don’t care where do you get it from

In India its propably legal. Tramadol is also legal in India

You can propably get it from your local pharmacy. You can get most things in India pharmacies that are otherwise prescription only in the west. I think you can even buy Testosterone without prescription in India pharmacies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yes and it has even been classified as a narcotic in sweden. I dont reconmend it unless its legal in your country cause there is gonna be a risk you could get caught.

It is prescription only but so is modafinil and god knows how many other drugs people use here. Odds are you’ll be just fine.
In fact, one of my Lyrica packages got seized last week, got a letter from PostNL that customs had seized it, and that I shouldn't be shipping medication in that fashion. Nothing else happened.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Should I go to school high on Lyrica? I can get it easily here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 17429 and 4 others
By which mechanisms?
I've heard several people here mention it to be because of its GABAergic properties but if you read the literature it's evidently not a GABAergic drug.
From what I could find on its tolerance in a scientific paper.

This specific paper was on the misuse of pregabalin and users that abuse it. The person quoted supposedly developed tolerance extremely quickly but was simultaneously using extraordinarily high amounts.
>3000mg which is more than 20 times the amount I am taking sporadically.

If you get tolerance you can just take 7 or 14 days break from it and that will reset your tolerance to baseline

It takes 7 days break from it to reduce tolerance by 50 %

14 days break will reduce tolerance by 100 % (completly back to baseline)

Tolerance is not a big issue like people think cause all you need is to take a 1 or 2 weeks tolerance reset break once in a while

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Alexanderr
Should I go to school high on Lyrica? I can get it easily here
People have mentioned the possibility of developing tolerance, though I have yet to figure out due to which mechanisms.
You could certainly use it sporadically if you know you'll be interacting a lot with others that day. Say if you have a presentation or go on a school trip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379
If you get tolerance you can just take 7 or 14 days break from it and that will reset your tolerance to baseline

It takes 7 days break from it to reduce tolerance by 50 %

14 days break will reduce tolerance by 100 % (completly back to baseline)

Tolerance is not a big issue like people think cause all you need is to take a 1 or 2 weeks tolerance reset break
Oh yes, I did forget to mention that. The paper did mention that cessation of pregabalin use quickly got rid of tolerance.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RAITEIII, Deleted member 20652 and 1 other person
In India its propably legal. Tramadol is also legal in India

You can propably get it from your local pharmacy. You can get most things in India pharmacies that are otherwise prescription only in the west. I think you can even buy Testosterone without prescription in India pharmacies
Tramadol? Do you recommend test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón
People have mentioned the possibility of developing tolerance, though I have yet to figure out due to which mechanisms.
You could certainly use it sporadically if you know you'll be interacting a lot with others that day. Say if you have a presentation or go on a school trip.
There is a school trip coming up it would be perfect. Does lyrica make you dumb or only removes social anxiety?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Erik-Jón
Watch a 5 minute YouTube video dude. It really isn't harder than setting up an account here.
Isn’t it sketchy though what are good web sites there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
There is a school trip coming up it would be perfect. Does lyrica make you dumb or only removes social anxiety?
I didn’t notice any cognition deficits and it isn’t reported as a side effect in the papers I read. So no, you won’t become dumber but you will get rid of your anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379
Yeah I don't have anxiety, just not as NT as I'd like to be

My school is a bunch of sporty prettyboys who are extremely low inhib and social so it's even more difficult but I'm not like noticeable non NT, it's just in my head
It’s an anxiolytic drug, essentially meaning it’s a calming drug that will reduce/remove your inhibition. Shyness essentially.
The worries about what others possibly think of you are greatly reduced or are just removed entirely.

The mechanism by which it does so is by blocking voltage-gated calcium channels thereby decreasing glutamate and sensory neuropeptides release at the synapse by decreasing Ca2+ influx.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Chintuck22, AscendingHero and 2 others
It’s an anxiolytic drug, essentially meaning it’s a calming drug that will reduce/remove your inhibition. Shyness essentially.
The worries about what others possibly think of you are greatly reduced or are just removed entirely.

The mechanism by which it does so is by blocking voltage-gated calcium channels thereby decreasing glutamate and sensory neuropeptides release at the synapse by decreasing Ca2+ influx.
So does this like effect inhibition to talk to foids and shit, I might try and get some if it could get me laid with my looksmatch(fat 3psl)

No, Lyrica is not. Though there are drugs that do permanently remove anxiety. Vorinostat, crebinostat, cerebrolysin (not quite a drug), and phenelzine come to mind.
In case you have made research, how do those drugs have permanent effects?

In case you have made research, how do those drugs have permanent effects?
Vorinostat, an HDAC inhibitor, wipes any learned fear after a memory is recalled or a situation is experienced, causing the memory/situation to be permanently stripped of its learned fear-response-inducing attributes. Crebinostat, also an HDAC inhibitor works by a similar mechanism. Though I haven't researched it as much as vorinostat.

Here is a Reddit thread that goes into detail. I highly recommend you read it if you wish to know what it's all about.

Cerebrolysin is essentially purified pig brains that induce neurogenesis and has neuroprotective effects. From many testimonies I have read on it, the long-term removal of social anxiety seems to be a common experience. Even long after stopping its use.

Visit the Cerebrolysin subreddit or search by Cerebrolysin in the r/Nootropic subreddit for some testimonies.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, AscendingHero and RAITEIII

Cool story but I didn't ask.