Lyrica (pregabalin) - Day 2 // Effectively became low inhib

Vorinostat, an HDAC inhibitor, wipes any learned fear after a memory is recalled or a situation is experienced, causing the memory/situation to be permanently stripped of its learned fear-response-inducing attributes. Crebinostat, also an HDAC inhibitor works by a similar mechanism. Though I haven't researched it as much as vorinostat.

Here is a Reddit thread that goes into detail. I highly recommend you read it if you wish to know what it's all about.

Cerebrolysin is essentially purified pig brains that induce neurogenesis and has neuroprotective effects. From many testimonies I have read on it, the long-term removal of social anxiety seems to be a common experience. Even long after stopping its use.

Visit the Cerebrolysin subreddit or search by Cerebrolysin in the r/Nootropic subreddit for some testimonies.

You have become knowledgeable lol. I'm using all of this. Looks like a life saver. Will ask my doc for it. Will read later.

By which mechanisms?
I've heard several people here mention it to be because of its GABAergic properties but if you read the literature it's evidently not a GABAergic drug.
From what I could find on its tolerance in a scientific paper.

This specific paper was on the misuse of pregabalin and users that abuse it. The person quoted supposedly developed tolerance extremely quickly but was simultaneously using extraordinarily high amounts.
>3000mg which is more than 20 times the amount I am taking sporadically.
Thats not how it works buddy boyo, it doesn't matter if it's not GABAergic (although as far as i remember it is a gaba-a or b agonist). Thing is every drug that works on neurotransmitters will reach tolerance unless if its used very sparingly like max 2 times a week. Your brain will want to achieve homeostasis in everyway possible. I have done lots of drugs so i know this from experience. They are a futile cope. Injecting T is a much more sustainable confidence booster

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Alexanderr
Thats not how it works buddy boyo, it doesn't matter if it's not GABAergic (although as far as i remember it is a gaba-a or b agonist). Thing is every drug that works on neurotransmitters will reach tolerance unless if its used very sparingly like max 2 times a week. Your brain will want to achieve homeostasis in everyway possible. I have done lots of drugs so i know this from experience. They are a futile cope. Injecting T is a much more sustainable confidence booster
Every drug acting on neurotransmitters eventually leading to increased tolerance with chronic use seems perfectly logical indeed.
Though I don't believe all drugs are equally susceptible to tolerance nor develop tolerance at the same rate.

I imagine the pharmacological properties of the drug to matter as well. As well as the dose, duration, and frequency of administration of the drug.

Nevertheless, from this paper, it seems that although pregabalin tolerance reportedly develops fairly quickly it also wears off quickly after drug cessation. Seems like taking it sporadically when you need to is just fine.

Nevertheless, a short-acting anxiolytic drug like pregabalin was never the end goal, doubt I'd want to require its use each and every day. This is why I'll be using vorinostat, crebinostat, and/or cerebrolysin to get rid of some deeply rooted inhibitions.
Just one of them should be enough actually but I'll use them for some other things as well & experiment.

All of which should have long-term/permanent effects. Their mechanisms of action are entirely different.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Cope, AscendingHero and 2 others
enjoy building up your tolerance

Massive thanks to @Cope btw. Don't think I would've ever found out about Lyrica let alone tried it if not for his posts.
Thanks bro. Btw I think I'll make a fully in-depth Nardil thread this weekend since I may have more free-time. It will be life-changing and have a lot important information as to why users should consider MAOIs to help them ascend. Unfortunately, outside of the US it seems almost impossible to source it but hopefully it can start a discussion this weekend if not maybe the next. Also Lyrica and Vorinostat need some more attention, truly lifesaving substances.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 5180, Alexanderr and 1 other person
enjoy building up your tolerance
It doesn't happen with Nardil since it constantly inhibits GABA-T. You don't have to worry about tolerance taking Lyrica daily while on Nardil. Thread coming soon. @Alexanderr.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Alexanderr and AscendingHero
It will want you to achieve homeostasis unless you're Nardilmaxxed. Nardil's MaO enables you to take 150mg+ of Lyrica daily without dealing with withdrawal issues. I've been doing it for months because it constantly inhibits GABA-T. It would otherwise be impossible to pull it off consistently but I've found the cheat code sort of speak. @Alexanderr @AscendingHero.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Chintuck22, Seth Walsh and 2 others
The effects experienced were noticeable. A substantial lack of unease or concern when partaking in usually anxiety-inducing situations. I didn't become an emotionless robot but I did feel damn near incapable of feeling anxiety or (severe) worry. I didn't care nearly as much for what others thought of me. This helped a lot when talking with other people.

This shit would have been (still sorta is) a lifesaver for the 15-year-old me that suffered from extreme social anxiety.

It made me more pro-social since my prior inhibitions were gone.
Lacking inhibition will make conversations a lot easier and easy-going but you won't become charismatic per se.

I'd say this is mostly because you have to build up experience with social situations and social cues. Which you usually haven't yet if you have some degree of social anxiety. Though not being as withdrawn certainly helps build experience.

Same as yesterday, on an empty stomach and about 150mg (I think? Could've been less because I haven't quite found a way to split the capsule content evenly). Either way at least 100mg. With some coffee prior.

Just like yesterday, the effects kicked in rather fast. Within 40 minutes I would say. Which seems coherent with the literature.

Rating: 9/10

Not a 10/10 because I don't have much experience with anxiolytic drugs.

TLDR: Took 100-150mg of Lyrica and it removed my high inhibition.
God bless you bro and you too @Cope

Ascending one user at a time

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, EverythingMattersCel, Seth Walsh and 2 others
God bless you bro and you too @Cope

Ascending one user at a time
Honestly I should just make a full in-depth thread. It would change why guys don't feel like they can't cold approach girls or follow thru with Tinder results. Even outside of that, being on 60mg of Nardil daily makes careermaxxing very easy. Obviously you need to looksmax to a certain looks threshold and put in work/time but for the average user here who probably deals with obsessive overthinking, it turns you into a literal god mentally.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
So, I ended up taking it again today but this time 300mg, as I wanted to experiment and see how it felt.

There were indeed some differences, I experienced some ataxia (affected balance and coordination). I consumed the capsule as a whole whereas I previously opened it and took half (150mg) of the powder contained within.

I think taking it as a whole affected the rate of absorption. Usually, I'd feel the effects within 30-40 mins on an empty stomach whereas this time it might've been about 2 hours.

Think I'll stick to 150mg, for now, I don't think taking the 300mg dose decreased my inhibition significantly more relative to 150mg. Might've been the capsule though which affected its release.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
nice. i used to use pheinbut that acts in a very similar GABAergic fashion to lyrica, and i can hand on heart say it improved my sober social skills.

The effects experienced were noticeable. A substantial lack of unease or concern when partaking in usually anxiety-inducing situations. I didn't become an emotionless robot but I did feel damn near incapable of feeling anxiety or (severe) worry. I didn't care nearly as much for what others thought of me. This helped a lot when talking with other people.

This shit would have been (still sorta is) a lifesaver for the 15-year-old me that suffered from extreme social anxiety.

Lacking inhibition will make conversations a lot easier and easy-going but you won't become charismatic per se.

I'd say this is mostly because you have to build up experience with social situations and social cues. Which you usually haven't yet if you have some degree of social anxiety. Though not being as withdrawn certainly helps build experience.

Same as yesterday, on an empty stomach and about 150mg (I think? Could've been less because I haven't quite found a way to split the capsule content evenly). Either way at least 100mg. With some coffee prior.

Just like yesterday, the effects kicked in rather fast. Within 40 minutes I would say. Which seems coherent with the literature.

i shat myself hard once
my inhibition was gone
ppl laughed as i walkd aroudn
i was cool
so bool
but my ass was hot
from the hot geysr of shit spurting out my anal cavity yes yes
it took hours to solve the situation
but i learned one thing
i can always shit myself

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Honestly I should just make a full in-depth thread. It would change why guys don't feel like they can't cold approach girls or follow thru with Tinder results. Even outside of that, being on 60mg of Nardil daily makes careermaxxing very easy. Obviously you need to looksmax to a certain looks threshold and put in work/time but for the average user here who probably deals with obsessive overthinking, it turns you into a literal god mentally.
Make a lyrica/nardil megahtread plz. I've increased my Lyrica and using bromantane to try get the GABA-T inhibiting effects. What dose of lyrica do you use? I used to be on 125mg but it just wasn't enough. Gonna be bumped to 275mg in the next week or so

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse, TheMewingBBC and Alexanderr

Yep insane drug

• +1
@Cope
Is lyrica or Nardil better as a stand-alone? Is it imperative to stack them to reach the desired effect?

• +1
@Cope
Is lyrica or Nardil better as a stand-alone? Is it imperative to stack them to reach the desired effect?
From what he's stated, Nardil (Phenelzine) stands head and shoulders above the others. Though, it's also nearly impossible to get unless a doctor prescribes it to you. Nevertheless, Lyrica alone is very effective at battling inhibition. It's prescribed often for those with generalized anxiety disorder.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 6423
Make a lyrica/nardil megahtread plz. I've increased my Lyrica and using bromantane to try get the GABA-T inhibiting effects. What dose of lyrica do you use? I used to be on 125mg but it just wasn't enough. Gonna be bumped to 275mg in the next week or so
300mg gave me ataxia, which wasn't ideal.

I am not sure if my inhibition was lowered significantly relative to 150mg. It could be that the capsule affected how it was absorbed. As I usually break the 300mg capsule open and consume about half (150mg).

I think taking it on an empty stomach is vital in order to increase its efficacy. Takes shorter to act and has higher bioavailability.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
How do you avoid getting caught?

Lyrica is classed as a narcotic (atleast in sweden, idk where you live)
Oh, it's a prescription drug here (NL) so yes, technically illegal to have it without. Though the same goes for a lot of stuff like modafinil for example.

Nevertheless, the authorities aren't actively looking for those that use an obscure anti-epileptic drug. I did actually try to order one before from the clearnet that got seized.

I got a letter from the premier postal service here in the Netherlands called PostNL. Told me my order got seized by customs and that when shipping medicine, I shouldn't try it in such a manner.

In personal quantities, it's never prosecuted since there’s no way to prove you wanted to be sent the drugs. If drugs showing up in your mailbox made you guilty, anyone could falsely incriminate someone else by sending them something.

So, it's not something one should be worried about in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Oh, it's a prescription drug here (NL) so yes, technically illegal to have it without. Though the same goes for a lot of stuff like modafinil for example.

Nevertheless, the authorities aren't actively looking for those that use an obscure anti-epileptic drug. I did actually try to order one before from the clearnet that got seized.

I got a letter from the premier postal service here in the Netherlands called PostNL. Told me my order got seized by customs and that when shipping medicine, I shouldn't try it in such a manner.

In personal quantities, it's never prosecuted since there’s no way to prove you wanted to be sent the drugs. If drugs showing up in your mailbox made you guilty, anyone could falsely incriminate someone else by sending them something.

So, it's not something one should be worried about in my opinion.

Where did you buy it from?

Looks interesting. Will add it to the roster

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Looks interesting. Will add it to the roster
This is the least thing you need dude, you already have normal inhibition

Your problems are ADHD judging by your posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

What’s adhd mean

And sure ok I will admit I may be a little low inhib but still have lots of room for improvement. And I’m still non NT and think this could help me

What’s adhd mean
Attention Deficid Hyperactivity Disorder

For example when you can't focus to do one task at the time continuosly, you surely have ADHD. Let alone doing other tasks at the time, substantially.

Better try looking into dopamine drugs rather than low inhib drugs, i'm sure it'll be more beneficial for you, but that's just my oppinion of course.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Attention Deficid Hyperactivity Disorder

For example when you can't focus to do one task at the time continuosly, you surely have ADHD. Let alone doing other tasks at the time, substantially.

Better try looking into dopamine drugs rather than low inhib drugs, i'm sure it'll be more beneficial for you, but that's just my oppinion of course.
Will cabergoline help my dopamine

if you can't communicate looking like a weirdo even being ultra low inhib will not do anything. also it may be extra over if you overtalk like an autist

adhd = autism on smv???

For

how long did these effects last, im getting 200mg lyrica twice a day soon, I’m wondering how long it lasted for you incase I need it 3x a day

For

how long did these effects last, im getting 200mg lyrica twice a day soon, I’m wondering how long it lasted for you incase I need it 3x a day
Maybe 6h.

Just know that anxiety is there for a reason,
if it was crippling your life then you have/had the need to use it in a reasonable dose
but you shouldn't remove anxiety entirely, else you would run into the inevitability of social suicide if you became too low inhibition

as in if you were too low inhibition and someone who was possibly dangerous was sitting on your car and the situation escalated you could lose it all just by a simple mistake instead of acknowledging the problomatic nature of being too low inhibition and not giving a fuck

@Alexanderr would it help for use in sport?

@Alexanderr would it help for use in sport?
Definitely not, unless the thing that was holding you back was your inhibition, but at certain dosages you'll kinda start feeling drunk. Not quite, but your limbs will kinda move like one.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Lyrica is average af. It dulls your wits and tolerance sets in extremely fast. 5/10

Definitely not, unless the thing that was holding you back was your inhibition, but at certain dosages you'll kinda start feeling drunk. Not quite, but your limbs will kinda move like one.
Yeah I want to kill my inhibitions, however I play a highly skilful sport - so I want to stay as coordinated as possible.
Anything come to mind? I basically want the effects of coke, without it being coke.

Yeah I want to kill my inhibitions, however I play a highly skilful sport - so I want to stay as coordinated as possible.
Anything come to mind? I basically want the effects of coke, without it being coke.
Adderall or dextroamphetamine can reduce inhibitions while not affecting athletic ability (might make you better in fact). Though, for its cardiac side effects, I wouldn't reccommend taking it while exercising. In fact, it might be a banned substance for those at high-levels of sports just like steroids and such.

• +1
Your best option might be vorinostat, I suppose. It did reduce my overall inhbitions and baselevel anxiety. It's permanent as well. I posted a thread on it a while back.

• +1
Your best option might be vorinostat, I suppose. It did reduce my overall inhbitions and baselevel anxiety. It's permanent as well. I posted a thread on it a while back.
Thanks heaps I’ll read over the thread now.

for how long do you to take it for permanent effects?

for how long do you to take it for permanent effects?
It's pretty much right away but could take a couple of times to be very noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
I wonder how it compares to benzos

Lyrica is average af. It dulls your wits and tolerance sets in extremely fast. 5/10
Opposite for me. Makes my already charismatic personality more charismatic.
Also lasts about 10 hours for me

Though, it's also nearly impossible to get unless a doctor prescribes it to you
Did you check a few DNMs buddy boyo? They don't have it?

• +1
You still taking this @Alexanderr.
I haven't in a while but will defo buy some before uni starts. Absolute mogger drug for me

• +1
Did you check a few DNMs buddy boyo? They don't have it?
DNMs? You mean darknet marketplaces? Hell no. It's too niche of a product, and it's not highly produced whatsover.
I don't think its even produced in most of Europe.
Nardil & Parnate are both rather old MAOIs from the 60s, whose patents have ran out I think so pharmaceutical companies are mostly shilling their newer products causing less and less factories to actually produce Nardil nowadays.

You still taking this @Alexanderr.
I haven't in a while but will defo buy some before uni starts. Absolute mogger drug for me
I went on vacation but I hadn't bought enough to cover the entire stay & that along with possible fears of airport security had me titrate off a couple months ago. The only side effects I had for the most part were dry mouth and somnolence, sadly, the somnolence is really brutal if you don't have something to counteract with. I'd feel like sleeping like 4-5 times a day taking it.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88