M$neymaxxers GTFIH Ice Network UPDATE!! Very important!!

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
If you are new, you can mine crypto on your mobile phone for free. This is a novel concept and there’s a chance to score big here. See the bottom of the OP on how to join.

Zeus, the creator of Ice Network, revealed a lot of information in a live stream.

Fire and foremost, the frostbyte app will be coming out any day now. One known functionality of the App is that you’ll be able to send/receive Ice to/from other Ice holders. Second, you’ll be able to swap it for ethereum.

But if you’ve been following along, you’d already know that, so what’s new?

Well the BEST news is that certain snowmen will be able to trade their ice coins MUCH, much sooner than the official mainnet release. It could be as little as two months. To qualify for this early swapping capability you’ll have to have added 5 friends, they mined continuously for a week and passed KYC, and you’ll have to pass KYC. And you have to take a questionnaire that tests whether or not you read the whitepaper. Ice wants ACTIVE and ENGAGED users.

If you CANNOT find five friends you will have to wait the official mainnet release which will be October 7, 2024 to swap for ethereum.

KYC will NO LONGER need official ID.

Also staking will be reset soon. All stakers will lose all extra rewards gained and nobody will be staked anything.
If you restake your original commitment, you WILL be given your stake rewards BACK.

Please, please, PLEASE, continue mining.

IMG 0763

Ice is the real deal and all you mobile miners should be very excited to be part of this project.

To anyone who is new to this, it’s still early enough to join to reap great profit.

referral code: zysupra

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Gonthar and Sleeper
Ngl idk why you’re so hyped for this shitty project.

There’s no way it’s going to take off at all.

Ngl idk why you’re so hyped for this shitty project.

There’s no way it’s going to take off at all.
Don’t be so negative broski.

Mobile mining is the future. Only a handful of these mobile mining projects will take off and I want to get in on the next wave.

Don’t be so negative broski.

Mobile mining is the future. Only a handful of these mobile mining projects will take off and I want to get in on the next wave.
Send more projects in dm

How do I know it’s not a scams

Nigga ur too optimistic there is like a 1% chance that this will be worth 30cents

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
This niggas want us to download his fucking malware

Scammer gets scammed

This niggas want us to download his fucking malware
“His”
I didn’t make this.

But if you’re so high iq look at their source code on GitHub, it’s all there.

“His”
I didn’t make this.

But if you’re so high iq look at their source code on GitHub, it’s all there.
Can i use a 2nd phone for that

Nigga ur too optimistic there is like a 1% chance that this will be worth 30cents
So then there’s a 1% chance you would be earning $66 a day if you mine religiously.

If you max stake, use my referral code, and add nobody else you’d mine a 4/hr * (250% staking bonus +25% bonus since I’m always active) * 24 hrs in a day * .30 cents * .97^6 to account for inflation.

So you got a 1% chance to earn $461.80 a week, or $2,006 a month. Until the next halving. In which case you’d still be making $1,003 a month. Again, this accounts for the five years you’d have to wait for inflation.

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
If you are new, you can mine crypto on your mobile phone for free. This is a novel concept and there’s a chance to score big here. See the bottom of the OP on how to join.

Zeus, the creator of Ice Network, revealed a lot of information in a live stream.

Fire and foremost, the frostbyte app will be coming out any day now. One known functionality of the App is that you’ll be able to send/receive Ice to/from other Ice holders. Second, you’ll be able to swap it for ethereum.

But if you’ve been following along, you’d already know that, so what’s new?

Well the BEST news is that certain snowmen will be able to trade their ice coins MUCH, much sooner than the official mainnet release. It could be as little as two months. To qualify for this early swapping capability you’ll have to have added 5 friends, they mined continuously for a week and passed KYC, and you’ll have to pass KYC. And you have to take a questionnaire that tests whether or not you read the whitepaper. Ice wants ACTIVE and ENGAGED users.

If you CANNOT find five friends you will have to wait the official mainnet release which will be October 7, 2024 to swap for ethereum.

KYC will NO LONGER need official ID.

Also staking will be reset soon. All stakers will lose all extra rewards gained and nobody will be staked anything.
If you restake your original commitment, you WILL be given your stake rewards BACK.

Please, please, PLEASE, continue mining.

View attachment 2477259

Ice is the real deal and all you mobile miners should be very excited to be part of this project.

To anyone who is new to this, it’s still early enough to join to reap great profit.

referral code: zysupra
This smells like a pump and dump.