snela
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2026
- Posts
- 39
- Reputation
- 18
Hello, I'm 16, 170lbs, 6'4... I want to look like human I don't want to be the one that everyone makes fun of.. what should I do?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Gymcell and prolly roidmaxx. This will get you a good physique and possibly some bones. On top of that, clean shave and train zygos, it's mostly cope so consider implants or filler in the future. Tret or accutane for skin quality and grow out your hair. Debloat and debloat your nose if needed. Your fwhr is pretty ass, consider seeing an ortho if your palate is fucked. Also get a tan and stylemaxx, maybe some earrings once you're lean for sex appeal.Hello, I'm 16, 170lbs, 6'4... I want to look like human I don't want to be the one that everyone makes fun of.. what should I do?