• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5001
Above average but that eye area means over buddy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5001
shit foto kyus

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Don't fucking listen to theses low IQ faggots, do you think girls will be like "oh u got narrow lips, i wont date u" nigga u look good and can slay, just gymmaxx and socialcirclemaxx and you're good, theses fucken faggots trying to rate you as low as possible to not rate somebody good and to not give him hopes... go gymmaxx boyo

Don't fucking listen to theses low IQ faggots, do you think girls will be like "oh u got narrow lips, i wont date u" nigga u look good and can slay, just gymmaxx and socialcirclemaxx and you're good, theses fucken faggots trying to rate you as low as possible to not rate somebody good and to not give him hopes... go gymmaxx boyo
greycel dog moment
girls wont say that but those are the reasons why hes not a chad jfl, stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Absi and nonserviam
greycel dog moment
girls wont say that but those are the reasons why hes not a chad jfl, stop coping
shut the fuck up u fucking faggot thinking this nigga want to be a chad when he knows he wont, he just wanna know if he can LTR and slay with his looks and he can, fucking low IQ faggot, 2 months on this forum and you already is at 4000 posts, fucking faggot

• JFL
Reactions: nonserviam
shut the fuck up u fucking faggot thinking this nigga want to be a chad when he knows he wont, he just wanna know if he can LTR and slay with his looks and he can, fucking low IQ faggot, 2 months on this forum and you already is at 4000 posts, fucking faggot
6C41E203 157A 42AF A2BB A6A36C64714D

• JFL
Reactions: Absi and nonserviam