M17 Face Rate + Give Advice (Non Surgical)

P

peterpiper

Bronze
Really want to change my hair or any advice on what to do I like the length but it seems so flat

2 recent photos of my self different lightings

You look average honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Mirin post to rep ratio

Posts79Reputation8

Idk what softmaxxes there are left for you

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, chadcel;, Deleted member 30234 and 2 others
Mirin post to rep ratio

Posts79Reputation8

Idk what softmaxxes there are left for you
You think id suite a loose perm? Like this

Attachments

• 1687470036055.png
    1687470036055.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
Your ears are strange..surgery tbh. You look dutch

I love your grown earlobes..really very attractive🤣

You are EarCel @peterpiper ...

idk what that means
Nigga u look good but your ears look strange af, your earlobs are attached to ur head jfl and your ear shape is crazy. But you are white and can you can seamaxx😅

you are a HTN with tiktok boy pheno

Nigga u look good but your ears look strange af, your earlobs are attached to ur head jfl and your ear shape is crazy. But you are white and can you can seamaxx😅
Any ideas on a better haircut? I hate my current one so much, Are my ears a big set back should I get surgery at some point

Any ideas on a better haircut? I hate my current one so much, Are my ears a big set back should I get surgery at some point
Your only failo is ears, you are good looking. I guess u mog most people here. Chadlite potential

Ur hair is too long, you should get it cut to roughly half the length it is rn

Ur hair is too long, you should get it cut to roughly half the length it is rn
You think I can still keep the width it gives tho with a taper or something? Since I use to have a fade and it looked strange
- when I first joined the forum

Your only failo is ears, you are good looking. I guess u mog most people here. Chadlite potential
You think my hair is also a failo? Im not sure if its just me but I think its holding me back

what would get me to chadlite? Gym and better ears?

Really want to change my hair or any advice on what to do I like the length but it seems so flat

HTN, you kind of have already softmaxxed, if you want to significantly change looks, surgery

Any haircuts that could ascend me?
Don't know for sure, just experiment, I'm not all that experienced in regards to hair, just choose something that is compatible w your face shape

Average swedish guy, strong mtn you should change your hairstyle. Cut your hair slightly shorter and get some volule in it

Average swedish guy, strong mtn you should change your hairstyle. Cut your hair slightly shorter and get some volule in it
What should I use to add volume I add sea salt spray every day but it seems to do nothing, what haircut you recommend?

What should I use to add volume I add sea salt spray every day but it seems to do nothing, what haircut you recommend?
Sea salt hairgel is what I'm using it gives decent volule and i have flat hair

Yours is the story of many many men

Sub Chad Jo blow with a dry dick