M18 Don't have success with girls in Tinder, Badoo (i don't get matches). Also I'm a bit depressed and I feel insecure. Honestly, what do you think ab

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doublex2J

Banned
Y833iw6374341
IMG 20191021 164125

i'll leave the rating to others, but you come across as soft and sort of gay.

5,75/10

• +1
Reactions: Bui
yo this has to be a larp or mentalcel gtfo out of here no one cares about your abs on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, BigBiceps, Cleftcel and 4 others
I'm not gay but I respect your opinion

psl or what

im not saying you are. im just saying that some girls may interpret you as being such

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Start working out

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Davidjolski, ascension and 3 others
Ur maxilla seems recessed, no zygos, long midface, fix that and u have a future.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
What's with the head tilting

your eye area looks weird, if you take your pictures outside with sunglasses on you'll probably get more matches

Ur maxilla seems recessed, no zygos, long midface, fix that and u have a future.
I didn't understand most of your message 'cause I'm spanish

Long midface
Boneless
Small rounded chin
Zygoless
Upper eyelid exposure
No medial canthus
Small skull
Cock sucking lips

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3701
Disgraceful looks

you look very submissive

i take back what i said about everyone should gymcel

it just looks comical on you
Long midface
Boneless
Small rounded chin
Zygoless
Upper eyelid exposure
No medial canthus
Small skull
Cock sucking lips
who is your avi?

looks like high class french ruthless banker

ideal indeed

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
U could always
Disgraceful looks

you look very submissive

who is your avi?

ideal indeed
He should trannymaxx

lips and nose

Disgraceful looks

you look very submissive

who is your avi?

ideal indeed
Long midface
Boneless
Small rounded chin
Zygoless
Upper eyelid exposure
No medial canthus
Small skull
Cock sucking lips

Everything is bad for you

But If I were gay, why would I be searching girls on Tinder?

you arent getting what im saying. girls like masculine guys. but you dont give off a masculine vibe. you know?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and hebbewem
You seem like a normie, good body, slightly above average face

Bad face,Acceptable body.
Probably short too.
Sorry.Get surgery

Why is neck smaller in that one photo compared to others.

that's the least fitting body to a face i've ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: no_hope_left and hebbewem
5 PSL. You'll do fine in college.

HEIGHT? SON

gymcels still coping

Don't know what everyone is talking about, you are definitely facially higher then 4psl, you biggest problems is your ears, wierd and high set eyebrows, and slightly too tall philtrum, you would be a tiktok prettyboy guy if those things were fixed. And your body it top tier tbh, plus your face looks better in the mirror then the selfie because front cameras are bad and heavily elongate the face. I would rate you dead 5psl facially, but with an incredible body like that there is absolutely no way you wouldn't have any reactions on Tinder, i had quite descent daily matches on tinder with a much worse body the yours

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and toolateforme
WEAR CONTACTS AND GROW OUT YOUR HAIR DEAD SRS

No me creo que no folles

Don't know what everyone is talking about, you are definitely facially higher then 4psl, you biggest problems is your ears, wierd and high set eyebrows, and slightly too tall philtrum, you would be a tiktok prettyboy guy if those things were fixed. And your body it top tier tbh, plus your face looks better in the mirror then the selfie because front cameras are bad and heavily elongate the face. I would rate you dead 5psl facially, but with an incredible body like that there is absolutely no way you wouldn't have any reactions on Tinder, i had quite descent daily matches on tinder with a much worse body the yours
Thanks for your opinion. I'm gonna have ear surgery I think
WEAR CONTACTS AND GROW OUT YOUR HAIR DEAD SRS
I'm growing my hair out
No me creo que no folles
Es así

You look decent man. Your skin could be improved though - can see what looks like acne / acne scarring?

I'm surprised you don't get any matches or success, but then again slightly older guys (21-25) probably do a bit better overall on these apps.

Don't get depressed over your looks seriously. You're above average.

You look decent man. Your skin could be improved though - can see what looks like acne / acne scarring?

I'm surprised you don't get any matches or success, but then again slightly older guys (21-25) probably do a bit better overall on these apps.

Thanks for your opinion

Can you rate me psl?

Weird, you should get some matches at least with jbs. I think it's because you look young, and girls want guys older than themselves, so your chances at 18+ apps are lower. Try out yubo and you'll get plenty of matches.

Weird, you should get some matches at least with jbs. I think it's because you look young, and girls want guys older than themselves, so your chances at 18+ apps are lower. Try out yubo and you'll get plenty of matches.
Could you tell me what is jbs? I'm spanish and I don't understand that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 1680
Weakish chin, squinty looking eyes, looks like tired eyes instead of hunter eyes, uee, brows wide apart, thick lips.
You look below average facially but well-trained body.
It's mostly the eyes.
Eyes reduce your looks the most.

The photos affect perception, your face looks wider and chin better in the left pictures, looks weak in the right picture.

You shouldn't be having trouble with women if life was fair.
But it isn't and guys better looking than you are having trouble getting women.
Which is not enough in 2020
Normie's not enough, top 20% is not enough any more, top 5% is where it's at in 2020.
For LTR with a plain woman normie is enough if you're low inhib and NT.
Or tall and muscular.

Last edited:
Weakish chin, squinty looking eyes, looks like tired eyes instead of hunter eyes, uee, brows wide apart, thick lips.
You look below average facially but well-trained body.
It's mostly the eyes.
Eyes reduce your looks the most.

The photos affect perception, your face looks wider and chin better in the left pictures, looks weak in the right picture.

You shouldn't be having trouble with women if life was fair.
But it isn't and guys better looking than you are having trouble getting women.

Normie's not enough, top 20% is not enough any more, top 5% is where it's at in 2020.
For LTR with a plain woman normie is enough if you're low inhib and NT.
Or tall and muscular.
I think you are trolling. This is incredible
A 5psl would be 5/8? Slightly above average?

Last edited:
I think you are trolling. This is incredible
Not trolling, the standards of women are actually ridiculous. Out of the people i know, only the way above average looking ones get casual sex and normie or better for LTR unless the woman is ugly.
It is what it is.

Drink more water tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.