M18 Don't have success with girls in Tinder, Badoo (i don't get matches). Also I'm a bit depressed and I feel insecure. Honestly, what do you think ab

Status
Not open for further replies.
mogs me to hell and back

It's a dificult age for men in the normie range.

Body is plenty above average (dependant on height also, but I assume it's a good hight you have).

Face. I say PSL4 (so decile/in real life 6).
Overall (body + face): PSL5 (so decile/in real life 7.5).

Is 7.5 irl good enough to get laid at 18 years old? It should be doable, but you likely can't have mayorstuff like: anti-social, shy and introverted, very high inhib, etc..

The biggest flaw I immediately notice: eyes and eyebrows, are far apart from each other. Now eyes, you can do nothing about. Maybe eyebrow grooming can make it appear closer together? Don't ask me how, i dunno (maybe minoxidil or castor or pepermint).

It's a dificult age for men in the normie range.

Body is plenty above average (dependant on height also, but I assume it's a good hight you have).

Face. I say PSL4 (so decile/in real life 6).
Overall (body + face): PSL5 (so decile/in real life 7.5).

Is 7.5 irl good enough to get laid at 18 years old? It should be doable, but you likely can't have mayorstuff like: anti-social, shy and introverted, very high inhib, etc..

The biggest flaw I immediately notice: eyes and eyebrows, are far apart from each other. Now eyes, you can do nothing about. Maybe eyebrow grooming can make it appear closer together? Don't ask me how, i dunno (maybe minoxidil or castor or pepermint).
I think second photo was bad...

I think second photo was bad...
maybe phone camera to close to face?
Do at least 1 meter with phone camera. 1.5 meter is ideal.
main-qimg-edae7cd91fe1d2ce8b2049cf31b7c9b5-c

Stop writing that he's average. His face is ugly, and even if he was average he still would be incel cus women only want chadlites and chads. It's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.