• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, poopoohead, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Eye area and Nose failos you brutally, and the dumbo ears to a lesser extent

Though good pheno + height, HTN imo, get rhino
Okay thank you

• +1
Reactions: Supreme
Grow out your hair from the sides.

looks arab, very good looking tho daddy, If i were a female I would let u pound me with ur bbc 😘 🍆

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 21931, poopoohead and 1 other person
u look great and not curry, chadlite SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 24444
Giga Good, and I hate ethnic looks.

Get off this site and never come back. At best, take up microneedling and tretinoin for your slight acne scars. Otherwise you are well on your way to living a fulfilling and loved life.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
bro is too good looking, u can leave this site already

You know you're good-looking when @Blackgymmax doesn't tell you to rope (difficult when you're a non-white).
You look great bro, personally I think nose can be better but it doesn’t look too bad on your face. With your height and pheno u can slay in the west, pakistani mogger
@TRUE_CEL
He's a mogger but he looks as curry as a pink-frosted donut. First rule of looking good as a South Asian is to not look like a South Asian. OP fits the bill.

Also what makes you think he's Pakistani? He's probably Indian. Pakistanis rarely refer to themselves as curry (unless Muhajir).

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
You know you're good-looking when @Blackgymmax doesn't tell you to rope (difficult when you're a non-white).

He's a mogger but he looks as curry as a pink-frosted donut. First rule of looking good as a South Asian is to not look like a South Asian. OP fits the bill.

Also what makes you think he's Pakistani? He's probably Indian. Pakistanis rarely refer to themselves as curry (unless Muhajir).
he doesn’t look curry

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
he doesn’t look curry
That's exactly what I'm saying. OP is probably half, considering his hair texture isn't normal for South Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 31562
You look like a very lightskin mulatto, not curry tbh, GL otherwise

• +1
ur nose is big, upper eyelid exposure, and do u naturally grow a unibrow and shave the midsection, otherwise, solid lips, good facial stricture, decent harmony, hair is fine, HTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and LooksThinker
ur nose is big, upper eyelid exposure, and do u naturally grow a unibrow and shave the midsection, otherwise, solid lips, good facial stricture, decent harmony, hair is fine, HTN.
What surgery?

Attachments

• AACBDD2E-EA6D-42BB-884C-4A3A7A3A9336.jpeg
    AACBDD2E-EA6D-42BB-884C-4A3A7A3A9336.jpeg
    784.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy
  • +1
That's exactly what I'm saying. OP is probably half, considering his hair texture isn't normal for South Asians.
Half Indian half white

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Michael Myers

team america vomit GIF

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, HitAndRun and Deleted member 40553
Giga Good, and I hate ethnic looks.

Get off this site and never come back. At best, take up microneedling and tretinoin for your slight acne scars. Otherwise you are well on your way to living a fulfilling and loved life.
Accutane doesn’t seem to be working unfortunately, would tret help more you think?

I assume loads of ethnic foids approach you and say "tee hee I love Indian guys" while ignoring their actual phenomatch jfl
@TRUE_CEL why do brown foids always do this

@TRUE_CEL why do brown foids always do this
It’s not just brown foids, it’s foids in general. Foids who would want nothing to do with South Asians will lust for him. Because face transcends race.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It’s not just brown foids, it’s foids in general. Foids who would want nothing to do with South Asians will lust for him. Because face transcends race.
I see this everywhere irl jfl. Ethnic foids relentlessly chasing after HAPAs, windians and warabs

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I see this everywhere irl jfl. Ethnic foids relentlessly chasing after HAPAs, windians and warabs
Very true. Or if an ethnic man has colored eyes, they crave him as well. It’s pretty funny. But OP is good-looking on top of being a mutt. He could get a woman he wants from any race or religion.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Very true. Or if an ethnic man has colored eyes, they crave him as well. It’s pretty funny.
Like coloured eyed mulattos.
But OP is good-looking on top of being a mutt. He could get a woman he wants from any race or religion.
@finaltryatlife what's your racial preference?

Mine's mulatta, MENA, northeast Asian, a few black women

Very true. Or if an ethnic man has colored eyes, they crave him as well. It’s pretty funny. But OP is good-looking on top of being a mutt. He could get a woman he wants from any race or religion.
My mulatta gf has a strong preference for white adjacent ethnic or mixed men with coloured eyes but it makes sense as she's mixed (black/arab with mulatta pheno). However of the guys she tried to see before me none wanted anything serious with her and she told me she saw them lovey dovey with white blonde women. She dumped them after date 1.

@finaltryatlife is this you

Like coloured eyed mulattos.

@finaltryatlife what's your racial preference?

Mine's mulatta, MENA, northeast Asian, a few black women
White

Knew it. Why white?
How do you react when ethnic women try to approach you
If she’s cute I talk to her, race never plays a part

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
If she’s cute I talk to her, race never plays a part
Says the one who said he prefers white JFL

Would you take a hot asian/MENA/mixed/latina girl or a mtb white blonde?

Mixed can mean windian, warab, mulatta, hapa, etc

• +1
chadlite, but that gorilla nose is failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and LooksThinker