M19. I'm new here. Can I get a rating?

S

stef4nus

Iron
The picture for the side profile is a bit bad, but I think we can all see that it's shit anyway.

Tips on what to improve appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20210608_232642.jpg
    IMG_20210608_232642.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_20210608_232546.jpg
    IMG_20210608_232546.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 521
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10416, Deleted member 11758, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 357, delusionalretard, ezio6 and 23 others
4 PSL.

Uneven shoulders (due to bad posture?). Neckmaxx. Lip filler for your upper lip and use mouth widening device. You need some type of orbital surgery (You should ask someone not an expert on it). Minox for your eyebrows. Thats all I got for you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung, IWILLMAKEIT, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
4 PSL.

Uneven shoulders (due to bad posture?). Neckmaxx. Lip filler for your upper lip and use mouth widening device. You need some type of orbital surgery (You should ask someone not an expert on it). Minox for your eyebrows. Thats all I got for you.
I think I was just standing awkwardly, they aren't usually uneven. Do mouth widening devices actually work? I'm fairly sure my mouth is one of my biggest fails, that shit would be a game changer.

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
The picture for the side profile is a bit bad, but I think we can all see that it's shit anyway.

Not that bad but I agree 4 PSL
You don't have good facial harmony or great features overall
Nice mandible projection though

Just gymmaxx and ull slay. Ur face is fine

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, onfiresems, fogdart and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 8165, sorrowfulsad and 1 other person

I hate your fucking face

• JFL
Reactions: happybread, Deleted member 8165, Hozay and 1 other person
@stef4nus next time just ask for a rating though pms,people here have serious mental illnesses and are toxic af for some reason
they will not rate you properly.

btw you look decent imo,your thin lips are a major failo tho,overall you look decent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104, Deleted member 6531, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
@rambocel 's lost cousin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and efidescontinuado
@stef4nus next time just ask for a rating though pms,people here have serious mental illnesses and are toxic af for some reason

btw you look decent imo,your thin lips are a major failo tho,overall you look decent.
I can tell which people I should take seriously, and which ones I should ignore but I appreciate the concern

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Not that bad but I agree 4 PSL
You don't have good facial harmony or great features overall
Nice mandible projection though
What about this picture?

Attachments

• VQ8KmWO.png
    VQ8KmWO.png
    244.7 KB · Views: 332
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Yliaster
Funnily enough I'm pretty overweight
U have pencil neck so I just assumed skinny. Ur probably skinnyfat which is even worse tbh. Either cut to lose fat or bulk up build muscle mass and cutt

4.5PSL
Good jaw

4.25 psl, i think you have a very minor case of short face syndrome

but besides that your not bad, your 6ft2 you should be well of

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems

lookin ogre :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 6531 and 3 others

Yea tbh this forum is beyond autistic.
His nose is a little bulbous and his lips are thin like you said but IMO need more width too.

he’s white got great hair and collagen assuming he’s average and above in height he just needs to focus on body and slay.

• +1
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin, Deleted member 10615, BigBoy and 3 others
High tier normie with sadboy/prettyboy niche appeal and good pheno

Smv mogs me to Palestine

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 6531
Nobody pointing out your nose and high body fat

kind GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and SubhumanCurrycel
looks average to me tbh

average looks

B63D9A72 85BC 415E A663 40966A809434

This is what a True Chad looks like :chad:
Do you think you look even half as good as this 9.5/10? Youre a very solide 4/10 right now.
Always compare yourself to Chad.
This is what girls do with you aswell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA, Biiyo03, BobbyJindalsTwin and 2 others
When you enter a rate me thread and the first reply is @Hozay , you know that it is indeed finished

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, BobbyJindalsTwin and Hozay
Just roid and get tattoos, thats all, also dye your eyebrows and get that mouth widening thing

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
5/10 but 2/10 SMV because of your low T, soyboy, twink phenotype

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Face is average for white boy but that's not necessarily a bad thing, it all depends on your standards.

You are 6'2 with a good white phenotype (no bad colouring).

Simply hit the gym and start approaching women.

As I said it all depends on your standards, getting a true Stacy will be hard, but doable. Getting an above average white girl should be piss easy for you

People rating him 4 PSL smh he’s white has hair and good collagen he’ll do fine irl
People here have spent so long in their basements they're detached from reality.

He's literally got the highest smv a man can have because of phenotype, he's 6'2 which is top 1% of men height, he has hair and no really bad failios that make you go wow that's an ugly guy. He looks average but should easily be fine

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
People here have spent so long in their basements they're detached from reality.

He's literally got the highest smv a man can have because of phenotype, he's 6'2 which is top 1% of men height, he has hair and no really bad failios that make you go wow that's an ugly guy. He looks average but should easily be fine
Hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Bro don't take any of the garbage that people tell you I've here saying it's over. It's not over at all bro.

Hit the gym, darker eyebrows (if possible),that's pretty much all you need mate.