M20 Kissless Handholdless Hugless Virgin

Barely normie SMVwise in the UK. At 5'7" he'd get heightmogged pretty brutally by young white dudes. Also, he could be confused for an ethnic as he doesn't have that anglo white pheno.
This tbh

Barely normie SMVwise in the UK. At 5'7" he'd get heightmogged pretty brutally by young white dudes. Also, he could be confused for an ethnic as he doesn't have that anglo white pheno.
Is UK Chad Factory? @Xangsane

Bullshit. You have no clue just how much the average white guy mogs OP. I bet if you up the next day with OP's stats, you'd rope.
He is facially better looking than 75% of the entire male population. If he put his pictures on eyeme he would land in that range.

If we’re rating his entire SMV that is obviously going to be hindered by height.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It's your height mainly and your non Nordic white pheno. You are med white l, which can look ethnic.
So my pheno gives me less smv

You are a mentalcel if you get this many matches. Set up dates and escalate until you fuck them.
But I have tinder gold some of the matches arent from my city

He is facially better looking than 75% of the entire male population. If he put his pictures on eyeme he would land in that range.

If we’re rating his entire SMV that is obviously going to be hindered by height.
But I wear shoelifts man is that good or not

But I wear shoelifts man is that good or not
I really don’t see the point of lifts.

If you’re clubbing trying to pickup girls, sure.
but in LTRs it’s pointless, the girl knows your height.

I like timerberland boots as they give 1.5 inches naturally but otherwise I don’t bother with them.

• +1
Reactions: Doublex2J