M21 Rate me please

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 23 YEARS OLD
very gl bro, but i think your prettyboy face doesn't match your body for some reason. If i scroll down to hide your face i'd think you are a 40yo (fit) construction worker or something.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
very gl bro, but i think your prettyboy face doesn't match your body for some reason. If i scroll down to hide your face i'd think you are a 40yo (fit) construction worker or something.
Then what can i do

I think he's using faceapp or sum type of filter tbh

Then what can i do
Dont stop going to the gym bro, going to the gym keeps you fit and is a nice hobby.
I dont think any1 cares irl, you got a nice body. I think the prettyboy face mainly comes from expression+haircut+shaven. A stubble and a short haircut would maybe fit more. But honestly your haircut is something quite special, gives me "the doors" vibes (which is very positive)
Play around with your style abit until you are comfortable. You defo dont need any surgery, filler or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Maybe trim/shave your forearms

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
@BrendioEEE

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and EverythingMattersCel
Doublex2j lol

@Prettyboy the hairy arms pill strikes again

• So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy