M25 Rate me

J

Jack Storm

Banned
Im 5’9 guy from SEA. What are the chances of me slaying?

• Love it
Reactions: jake_okok
It’s over and out

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deprived, Entschuldigung and 3 others
It's ovER.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 18480, bogii and 1 other person
first time seeing a gook brah squint ngl

You can probably slay the local tribe women

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Entschuldigung, ROTTING and 3 others
The doors behind are more interesting than your face. Look like Indian French doors. Also stop Posting here you look better but you literally did none of the looksmax I told you to.

pehno alone is enough to kill u in the west its the sad truth

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
holy shit he looks like a punjabi mads mikkelsen if you close out the lower third

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 18480, SLA and 1 other person
The doors behind are more interesting than your face. Look like Indian French doors. Also stop Posting here you look better but you literally did none of the looksmax I told you to.
tried eyebrowmaxxing with some serum and still trying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
its snowing here:love:

You look like one of the guys who got called creeps by girls

in the west it's a wrap but in sea you're probably above average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 17535
Nah, they are not. They all have plastics done all over their face and especially their huge eye frauding. Only eurasians are attractive.
Gook women are attractive though.

Gook women are attractive though.
jungle gooks, like in vietnam, philippines, malaysia, etc.

light skin chinese/koreans/japanese gooks are disgusted by dark skin

When i imagine the word slaying like in walking dead when you destroy the room of coomer zombies. I can't imagine you doing that in anyway.

Im 5’9 guy from SEA. What are the chances of me slaying?

The word slay shouldn’t even be in your vocabulary. Give up now, turn gay or some shit you’ll probably be happier as a faggot than what you are now.

- Good luck

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Korea
The word slay shouldn’t even be in your vocabulary. Give up now, turn gay or some shit you’ll probably be happier as a faggot than what you are now.

- Good luck

View attachment 1614340
lol, look who is talking, u look like the kinda guy who will get his ass cheeks split in prison.

lol, look who is talking, u look like the kinda guy who will get his ass cheeks split in prison.
What type of half assed comeback was that? Let me tell you something buddy.
If you posted this disgusting ass selfie and expected people on here to be drooling over your curry ethnic ass then do all of us a favor. Grab a shot gun, shove it up your tight little curry munching Indian ass, and pull the trigger. Say hello to that Buddha bitch you Indian faggots worship for me bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
lol, why the obsession with skin colour and white women?
Because this is just how women are gonna view you? We have Bangladesh that look like that in Malaysia everyday and everyone thinks they are some poor, dirty, creeps. And fucking white chicks is to uphold my standards

Because this is just how women are gonna view you? We have Bangladesh that look like that in Malaysia everyday and everyone thinks they are some poor, dirty, creeps. And fucking white chicks is to uphold my standards
you are wrong dude. i have friends lusting over a good looking bangla they just saw despite his skin colour. features are always more important than skin colour. plus white women are pretty but they are definitely overrated compared to other ethnic foids.

you are wrong dude. i have friends lusting over a good looking bangla they just saw despite his skin colour. features are always more important than skin colour. plus white women are pretty but they are definitely overrated compared to other ethnic foids.
I’m not talking about extremes, I’m talking realistically. Do you think a white girl would pick me or you to fuck with despite you being 2 inches taller than me? I don’t even need to say

why not try your luck on some attractive gooks? you are only limiting your chances by narrowing your pool of women. i have encountered attractive malay and chinese gals where i live. white foids are definitely not superior. change your mindset dude.

Plus, you’re not the Bangla with a Chad face anyway so

I’m not talking about extremes, I’m talking realistically. Do you think a white girl would pick me or you to fuck with despite you being 2 inches taller than me? I don’t even need to say
skin colour is not everything. plus remember u look ethnic yourself despite having whiter skin. doesnt make u superior to dark looking person if you dont have caucasoid features going by your logic.

Because im not into Asians and i would never marry, fuck or date one no matter how attractive they are. That’s my #1 rule. They are to me, everytime I get with a blonde, blue eyed white girl I feel good
why not try your luck on some attractive gooks? you are only limiting your chances by narrowing your pool of women. i have encountered attractive malay and chinese gals where i live. white foids are definitely not superior. change your mindset dude.

Plus, you’re not the Bangla with a Chad face anyway so
lol, face is more important than race. now u get the logic. skin colour doesnt matter. that bangla has a darker skin than me yet he attract women despite being a low class labourer.

skin colour is not everything. plus remember u look ethnic yourself despite having whiter skin. doesnt make u superior to dark looking person if you dont have caucasoid features going by your logic.
You’re half right, which I why I’m gonna Eurasian surgery max my way there

lol, face is more important than race. now u get the logic. skin colour doesnt matter. that bangla has a darker skin than me yet he attract women despite being a low class labourer.
I do, but what are the chances a bangla being a Chad without giving off stereotypes lol

Because im not into Asians and i would never marry, fuck or date one no matter how attractive they are. That’s my #1 rule. They are to me, everytime I get with a blonde, blue eyed white girl I feel good
how old are u?

the only way to improve your features is via surgery? What the hell
u dont have to. just improve your features. stop worshipping whites

so why are mixed Asians more attractive than pure Asians?
race doesnt matter, there are ugly whites, handsome asians. as i told u, even a low class bangla worker with darker skin than me gets attention from my female friends just because he has a chad face.