M25 Rate me

Are you from Indonesia or something? Considering that people in SEA are ugly as hell (sorry but it's true) you're not repulsive, just do the bare minimum
Like going to the gym and self care

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Are you from Indonesia or something? Considering that people in SEA are ugly as hell (sorry but it's true) you're not repulsive, just do the bare minimum
Like going to the gym and self care
malaysia

Because im not into Asians and i would never marry, fuck or date one no matter how attractive they are. That’s my #1 rule. They are to me, everytime I get with a blonde, blue eyed white girl I feel good
whats your beef with asian girls? dont tell me you got rejected or hurt by them before?

over for low tier faced manlets

Clean shave or stubble man wtf are you doing

i will be more concerned with height if i were u.
I can’t do anything about it, but I can again surgery max my face hopefully to an 8

Im 5’9 guy from SEA. What are the chances of me slaying?

Bro I'm gonna be really honest ..it's not necessarily your asian features here that failo you ..but you look very Dravidian ..a lot of these SEA people look very Dravidian for some reason with asian features ...the Dravidian look anywhere in the world be it India , middle East , sea region , it's just over ..

Westerns like to be treated like gods by gook girls :feelskek:
Yea given that you’re betabuxxing. Unattractive seamaxers don’t get to play for free from what I’ve seen unless you’re an attractive white or eurasian in Asia. You’d be slaying left and right without a penny