M28/6.3 rate after leanmax

Deleted member 18301

Deleted member 18301

Moscow
Photo fat/bloated cell before leanmax/lost a family member during that time and had 0 motivation to do anything besides planning which series should I watch next, etc you know the drill

Afterwards I came across the blackpill and was ready to rope but than I found forums like this and started to work on myself again
video after leanmax/some softmaxing 1 year apart

I have a overbite class 1/2 that would be the next thing I wanna fix, any other suggestions/tips are welcome

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Photo fat/bloated cell before leanmax/lost a family member during that time and had 0 motivation to do anything besides planning which series should I watch next, etc you know the drill

Afterwards I came across the blackpill and was ready to rope but than I found forums like this and started to work on myself again
video after leanmax/some softmaxing 1 year apart

I have a overbite class 1/2 that would be the next thing I wanna fix, any other suggestions/tips are welcome

4.74 PSL

Eye area holds you back from chadlite but gl

• Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis
Easy chadlite. Your zygos are unusually large for a white person, huge mongol fwhr, they add a touch of uniqueness to your face. Very good eye colour too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
Where is the pics

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18301
where da pics

• +1
pics

• +1