Ma Boy chico looks so shit here☹️

NoπŸ˜‚ I said multiple times admitting that Im ugly.Even tho im not really.I cant prove that im not so we will just go with that.Thats alright.I mean its not like Im surrounded by ugly indian manlets here.Feels like home tbh,with all my ugly punjabi brothers
Jfl my Punjabi friend is literally prettyboy Chad. He could impregnate one of your relatives since Turkish girls adore him but you're luckily he's Islammaxxed.

Jfl my Punjabi friend is literally prettyboy Chad. He could impregnate one of your relatives since Turkish girls adore him but you're luckily he's Islammaxxed.
Pics or larp bra.πŸ™‚
If im ugly he is too

Pics or larp bra.πŸ™‚
If im ugly he is too
He mogs the fuck out of you. I can tell without even looking at your picture. How many males your age in real life have told you that you're very handsome and could not only model, but be a next-level model? I'm not even talking about how much girls are into him. Even guys openly say how handsome he is. I can guarantee you nobody has ever said handsome. Maybe that you look good (which is bluepilled cope in your case) but never handsome or pretty.

How much you wanna bet that he is on fin?

He's balding and jumped on that shit, now his hormones are fucked and his collagen is nuked making him more bloated.

He's hairline was squared and straight, now it looks more round and sloped ruining his near perfect harmony.

He mogs the fuck out of you. I can tell without even looking at your picture. How many males your age in real life have told you that you're very handsome and could not only model, but be a next-level model? I'm not even talking about how much girls are into him. Even guys openly say how handsome he is. I can guarantee you nobody has ever said handsome. Maybe that you look good (which is bluepilled cope in your case) but never handsome or pretty.
I dont know bra I got called everything.guys call me:Beaufiul,Good looking
Girls call me:Cute,Good looking
And some girls also told me I have the face of a fuckboy so dunno bra.Its not worth discussing with you.
Also I got called good looking 3 times today but whatever makes no difference im ugly

I dont know bra I got called everything.guys call me:Beaufiul,Good looking
Girls call me:Cute,Good looking
And some girls also told me I have the face of a fuckboy so dunno bra.Its not worth discussing with you.
Also I got called good looking 3 times today but whatever makes no difference im ugly
Looking like a fuckboy is meaningless. I've seen boys that are a 5 at best being called a fuckboy. Also you can't be considered pretty if you don't have feminine facial features. Somebody like Drew Fuller would be called pretty. Unless you look like him you aren't pretty/beautiful. Handsome is possible idk what you look like but I know you look nothing like Drew Fuller or any other legit prettyboy. Zach Coxx is another example. Another person you definitely don't look like. Burak Ozcovit or however you spell that turkroach's name isn't pretty either. Hes masculine and would indeed be called handsome and if you look like him, you'd be handsome but never pretty.

Looking like a fuckboy is meaningless. I've seen boys that are a 5 at best being called a fuckboy. Also you can't be considered pretty if you don't have feminine facial features. Somebody like Drew Fuller would be called pretty. Unless you look like him you aren't pretty/beautiful. Handsome is possible idk what you look like but I know you look nothing like Drew Fuller or any other legit prettyboy. Zach Coxx is another example. Another person you definitely don't look like. Burak Ozcovit or however you spell that turkroach's name isn't pretty either. Hes masculine and would indeed be called handsome and if you look like him, you'd be handsome but never pretty.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚are you kidding i would love to be handsome instead of pretty
I have pretty lips,Big eyes,Thick easthatic eyebrows,My jaw looks like lahowski,
Im not handsome.Im a prettyboy fuckboy.Ive heard it to much by girls.And I never got rejected even once in my life.But Im ugly right?So lookstheory doesnt existπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚are you kidding i would love to be handsome instead of pretty
I have pretty lips,Big eyes,Thick easthatic eyebrows,My jaw looks like lahowski,
Im not handsome.Im a prettyboy fuckboy.Ive heard it to much by girls.And I never got rejected even once in my life.But Im ugly right?So lookstheory doesnt existπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes you're ugly because you won't post a picture to prove otherwise. You can brag about the ugly bitches you slay. Makes no difference. They have low standards obviously. Also jfl being pretty is much better than being handsome. Handsome is common, unlike prettiness. You're def not a prettyboy but keep coping

Yes you're ugly because you won't post a picture to prove otherwise. You can brag about the ugly bitches you slay. Makes no difference. They have low standards obviously. Also jfl being pretty is much better than being handsome. Handsome is common, unlike prettiness. You're def not a prettyboy but keep coping
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I love my lifeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Keep coping you ugly turkroach
832A5343 3522 49AC 802C 06576AAAA5F1

Jfl if you think actual prettyboys spend their times on aspie forums like this. Your just an ugly turkroach
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

stop it man.I can just feel your hatredπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Im ugly Its ok bro.Why do you have to keep Insulting meπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

His looks have withered away

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

stop it man.I can just feel your hatredπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Im ugly Its ok bro.Why do you have to keep Insulting meπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Keep coping ugly turkroach. Prettyboys don't even know what a forum is jfl. Yet you're aspieposting here

second pic he is with a lot of make up too

Keep coping ugly turkroach. Prettyboys don't even know what a forum is jfl. Yet you're aspieposting here
Lol are you retardedπŸ˜‚
Im litterally here for funπŸ˜‚
I can do what I want.I always get invited to clubs but because Im aspie I dont go.
An option you dont have.
I can get myself a girlfriend in 2 days.But Im not happy with my looks and am on looksmax rot mode.So fuck you.πŸ™‚
I can do what I want.Even as an ugly male.
Yet even when I say Im ugly you call me prettyboyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Jfl what is life,Decide bro what Am i now?Ugly or prettyboy.I mean you gotta know best right?

Lol are you retardedπŸ˜‚
Im litterally here for funπŸ˜‚
I can do what I want.I always get invited to clubs but because Im aspie I dont go.
An option you dont have.
I can get myself a girlfriend in 2 days.But Im not happy with my looks and am on looksmax rot mode.So fuck you.πŸ™‚
I can do what I want.Even as an ugly male.
Yet even when I say Im ugly you call me prettyboyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Jfl what is life,Decide bro what Am i now?Ugly or prettyboy.I mean you gotta know best right?
EVEN IF YOU HAD GIRLFRIENDS THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU NOT UGLY. I SEE UGLY PEOPLE IN RELATIONSHIPS ALL THE TIME. YOU SRE AN UGLY TURKROACH JFL. YOU WILL NEVER BE A PRETTYBOY.

EVEN IF YOU HAD GIRLFRIENDS THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU NOT UGLY. I SEE UGLY PEOPLE IN RELATIONSHIPS ALL THE TIME. YOU SRE AN UGLY TURKROACH JFL. YOU WILL NEVER BE A PRETTYBOY.
Sigh...