MACHIAVELLIANMAXXERS GTFIH! lost face at work, othered and now managers dont like me and are talking behind my back

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

Iron
Working at Maccas sucks. I'm too slow at line and if you don't get along with your coworkers it's suifuel. I'm constantly othered and the manager I thought I was cool with doesn't seem to like me. I heard them say how they wish the had another coworker in here referring to me not being there instead. There are instances where whe I join line its crickets but after I go to another station its like a party. It is clear I did not pass the vibe check for them.its not like these people are stacies or chads they're normies that are degenerates and losers. The manager I thought I was cool with is constantly high. There's 3 people I want to get close to and get an ig follow and their association which means I'm going to have to be in Maccas until the quit or move. Constant exposure. How do I make the managers like me again besides looksmaxxing? I need the approval of the group before I can get the association of the 3 people I want.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
"Maccas" are You aussie too?

Well, let's start breaking it down. Your job is a job for losers there's no denying here. Now, when they see a loser within the losers it makes them lose the respect they barely had towards you. In every environment there's hierarchy. I mean, you work with them for hours at a time a lot of the time. The fact that you're slow and doesn't seem competent enough in such seemingly low environment doesn't look good.

Don't get me wrong the job itself is shit and I don't blame you for not being a good little slave who's acting like a machine. In fact I can see many successful people who wouldn't do good in such a fast paced environment where there's nothing truly to even gain.

Last thing is that you spice it up with weakness. You want their attention, you want their validation. YOU want to be accepted. Therefore they have the ball and they can kick it however they feel like kicking it. You're the underdog.

A better thing to do will be to act assertive and confident. For example don't let them cuck you with extra hours (an example) or talk shit to you. It might sound counter-intuitive but you need to give them shit. You actually need to show them that you respect yourself first and that you value your time and yourself. If you just take abuse in any form they're going to view you as a little worm to step on.

Basically, up the pace but more importantly don't be a bitch about it. Even if you can't, don't let them see weakness. Basically own it.
Alright I'm done with my little energy drink here, peace. Good luck :feelsgood:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS