Macro vs Micro Looks

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
There are two levels of looks:

Macro: You look attractive from a distance. You can tell a girl is hot from just seeing her across the street or big room or whatever, WITHOUT seeing her face. It's fascinating if you think about it. How can you tell in an instant, from so far away, a girl is attractive? Maybe its her head shape, body shape, etc, but you can tell from a distance if a girl is hot.

Micro: This is where the face comes in. Have you ever seen a girl who looks hot from a distance, but once you get up to her face it isn't that impressive? This is where micro looks comes into play. She may have looked stunning in her golden tan and long straight hair from a distance, but once you get to her face... it's really not impressive.

However, I find that macro and micro looks are correlated. I don't know if i've ever seen a girl who looked ugly from afar but then beautiful up close. And of course this can apply to men too.

So what do you think? Are macro and micro looks correlated 90% of the time? And what is more important? If you have bad macro looks, will raising your lower eyelid 3 mm really do anything for you? Just something I've observed and thought about.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
the only macro and micro you gotta worry about is your penis size. end of story

Macro=hair, face shape, and body

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
i have none of that for sure

I’ve seen a lot of girls from the back

Thinking they were probably gorgeous angels

Turn out to be complete Subhumans

Imagine my disappointment.

macro looks: skull+frame+height+skin colour