Mad Max Fury Road

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
That movie is just crazy good, that is how you make a good fucking movie including a male and female lead without forcing an unnecessary romance, just pure savagery, survival, action.

Such a great film, the color grading, cinematography, and story is just so insanely believable and immersive.

The entire world they are in EXISTS while you're watching it.

@slayer69 what do you think, I know you dislike mainstream hollywood movies but that one is so unique in everything I think it's supersedes the general muh braindead action format most action movies fall into.

Mad Max Film GIF by Mic
Mad Max: Fury Road | TNTdrama.com

Mad Max: Fury Road Review - IGN

Just listen to this score like c'mon how do you beat this?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JovenCansao, slayer69, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
It's one big action scene, so there isn't much of a movie, but it's a cool action scene.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, ShowerMaxxing and HarrierDuBois
It's one big action scene, so there isn't much of a movie, but it's a cool action scene.
This movie is the definition of "show, don't tell", there is little dialogue but you understand the world just from viewing it. Few worlds are as believable as this one felt watching it, can't explain why.

This movie is the definition of "show, don't tell", there is little dialogue but you understand the world just from viewing it. Few worlds are as believable as this one felt watching it, can't explain why.
Yeah, it was good, but some part of me wanted more of a story and characters

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
It's a badass movie ngl.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and ShowerMaxxing
Too long for my zoomer brain

Cool movie

• Love it
Fun movie tbh

I liked it because of how relatable it is in that you're miserable if you don't have a vehicle in life tbh

• JFL
Crazy shit, I have to rewatch it

• Love it
It’s realistic because the villain keeps things running smoothly and the women ruin everything for “liberation”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and HarrierDuBois