made 1,3k in 2 months selling stuff from my gf

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
tbh u dont even need a gf for this stuff, u could pay any girl to make u a fakecheck and some hot pics and then claim its you and sell worn socks and slips

750 on paypal, 500 on amazon

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Artemis, zoomertrader, RopeMaxxed and 7 others
how does amazon fucking allow this? :feelsgiga:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, RopeMaxxed, Jigen and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
tbh u dont even need a gf for this stuff, u could pay any girl to make u a fakecheck and some hot pics and then claim its you and sell worn socks and slips

We need to bring back the holocaust for men that buy this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, Skywalker, Raskolnikovpilled and 8 others
We need to bring back the holocaust for men that buy this shit.
the underwear and socks arent even the worst stuff trust me

one guy literally bought pee and shit of my gf (was actually my shit) and one bought a slip filled with pee

some guys buy girlfriend flats where my gf (actually me) pretends to be their girlfriend for 1 week for 50 euros where i just type good morning, send 1-2 pics a day and good night

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SoundnVision, Skywalker, Artemis and 5 others

one guy literally bought pee and shit of my gf (was actually my shit) and one bought a slip filled with pee

some guys buy girlfriend flats where my gf (actually me) pretends to be their girlfriend for 1 week for 50 euros where i just type good morning, send 1-2 pics a day and good night
I remember once finding some online shop where some whore sold all kinds of stuff including her shit. There were utter subhumans literally writing Bibles about their experiences eating the shit in the reviews section. Like 30 sentences just guessing what they ate from the taste.

Some gigacoomer probably ate your shit, OP.
How were you able to even send that btw? Did you seal it in a jar or something?

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, OutTheAbyss and buflek

I might have to try this with Stacyfish pics lmao

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and buflek
how’d you get leads

I remember once finding some online shop where some whore sold all kinds of stuff including her shit. There were utter subhumans literally writing Bibles about their experiences eating the shit in the reviews section. Like 30 sentences just guessing what they ate from the taste.

yes some small box

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212
do you share profits with your gf

Top G

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
crying at how there are people selling their shit while i work 3 jobs for such little money

• JFL

No one cares brother

• JFL

You do onlyfans ???

Tales.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and buflek
where do you find the guys to buy this nonsense

come on man... i was eating
throwing up dumb and dumber GIF

That's enough internet for me today and I just woke up

• JFL