MADE 300$ BY SCAMMING A PEDOPHILE JEW

women who fuck dogs and have fantasies about being raped by Chad, are much more degenerate than pedophiles
Theyre in the same ballpark of degeneracy but fucking a kid is the lowest of the low

s

Attachments

• 1579197877092.png
    1579197877092.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 9
@Bewusst thoughts ?

This thread single handedly almost fixed my negative reactions ratio :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and william

• Love it
Reactions: Ethnicope
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Dude that's some galactic IQ level shit.

Outing a predator, and then extorting them for $$$ or else you'll reveal them to the public. Pure genius.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Sccaming this type of scum is justice

• +1
turns out it was just a regular German guy

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 3902
@Bewusst thoughts ?
Good job, I might try this some time because I need money

Did you buy a prepaid SIM card? How did you set up a new WhatsApp account? Also, did you create a new PayPal account (for this you'd need a new e-mail adress)? I'd never do this with my number and e-mail adress. Way too risky

Did you buy a prepaid SIM card? How did you set up a new WhatsApp account? Also, did you create a new PayPal account (for this you'd need a new e-mail adress)? I'd never do this with my number and e-mail adress. Way too risky
Make an in-depth step-by-step guide for us poorcels please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 3902

Make an in-depth step-by-step guide for us poorcels please
Yes of course
Bought a prepaid lebera one with fake ID

Yes of course
Bought a prepaid lebera one with fake ID
But how did you get a fake ID and set up a new WhatsApp acount? The latter would require a second phone with a new Playstore account as well, right?

Inb4 you get a letter from the police or Staatsanwaltschaft for Betrug or whatever

Nice work i wanna do this now lol
What would you say are the chances i could actually make decent money with it?

• +1
Nice work i wanna do this now lol
What would you say are the chances i could actually make decent money with it?
In this very second im scamming this Nigga 1743BE49 C526 4E35 BA3F 19384186E132

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Zeta ascended, currymax and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Ethnicope
I'm currently registering a few fake profiles to try this, but don't think the sites i've found are ideal. Userbase too young, I think.

Ps - Don't get carried away, boyo. One of the other similar stories I remember of a girl (20 pretending to be 12 or something) who done the same thing ended up going to prison lol (the wife of the guy she blackmailed found out about it all and went to the cops and they found her)

• JFL
I'm currently registering a few fake profiles to try this, but don't think the sites i've found are ideal. Userbase too young, I think.

Ps - Don't get carried away, boyo. One of the other similar stories I remember of a girl (20 pretending to be 12 or something) who done the same thing ended up going to prison lol (the wife of the guy she blackmailed found out about it all and went to the cops and they found her)
Nah I’m fully protected

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and wristcel
Edit: Never mind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Could’ve scammed him out of so much more though.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 3902
retard moment
This is what inceldom does to people. I think we should try to be more understanding about this dude’s situation.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maxmendietta, Petsmart, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
My gf is 33. Do I get a medal for anti-pedo crew?

• +1
This is what inceldom does to people. I think we should try to be more understanding about this dude’s situation.
The guy most likely already has a wife. Besides people don't become pedos over "inceldom"

nice

• +1
Seems people misunderstood my reply according to the negative reactions I’m receiving. I’m talking about @Pietrosiek
Any chance I can get my 300 back?,promise I learnt my lesson
Comical. XD

Last edited:
  • +1
@Dude420 thoughts?

Seems people misunderstood my reply according to the negative reactions I’m receiving. I’m talking about @Pietrosiek

Comical. XD
Ok

I was defending you, dude. This all I get as a reply?
Well, yes... But actually no. I will say that blackpill (more than inceldom) made my life true suffering. Why? I was able to cope before it. Now, blackpill for is more than just knowing that looks does matter. It transformed my view about world.

Rivalization... I wlaways was quite narcy and i hated loosing i never accepted 2ne place. I needed to be the best (i was the worst it in the middle in most things so i stacked to dreaming and eating sweets which was making me happy). Wimning for me now is being absolute best, not in my school or town. Im the world. I dream about world wide fame, i imagine articles about me i. The Press. My qyotes. I imagine people frim my school saying '' who would think that he will be so famous''.

With all that fame i imagine myself as gl young man, f1 driver (COMBINATION of what i live and fame/money) or other celebrity. Living in Southern Europe ldaring in Sun with beautifull women in Villa drinking sweet drink and eating ice creams and reading about me. Something like that

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

II also want to do what i love do t get me wrong i want to race or just have super cars which is my main passion. But i want to walk down the street like Delon did in Purple noon, with aesthetic but masculine face, with elegant clothes, watch knowing that greatness is comming.

You wanted longer answer so you have it. Thanks if you did read.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Well, yes... But actually no. I will say that blackpill (more than inceldom) made my life true suffering. Why? I was able to cope before it. Now, blackpill for is more than just knowing that looks does matter. It transformed my view about world.

Rivalization... I wlaways was quite narcy and i hated loosing i never accepted 2ne place. I needed to be the best (i was the worst it in the middle in most things so i stacked to dreaming and eating sweets which was making me happy). Wimning for me now is being absolute best, not in my school or town. Im the world. I dream about world wide fame, i imagine articles about me i. The Press. My qyotes. I imagine people frim my school saying '' who would think that he will be so famous''.

With all that fame i imagine myself as gl young man, f1 driver (COMBINATION of what i live and fame/money) or other celebrity. Living in Southern Europe ldaring in Sun with beautifull women in Villa drinking sweet drink and eating ice creams and reading about me. Something like that

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

II also want to do what i love do t get me wrong i want to race or just have super cars which is my main passion. But i want to walk down the street like Delon did in Purple noon, with aesthetic but masculine face, with elegant clothes, watch knowing that greatness is comming.

You wanted longer answer so you have it. Thanks if you did read.
Thanks for the info, man.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Pietrosiek
He can chargeback on paypal lmao

So I went to a random chat site
Called myself Mary12
Got lime 3636 PMs
Picked my victim ( 40 yo jew )
Asked him for number ( I told him "Im" 12 jfl what a disgusting subhuman)
Wrote him on WhatsApp and sended him a pic of some 12 yo looking 18 yo and asked for a selfie :
View attachment 230056
He asked for nudes
Sended him this pic
View attachment 230057
he answered with a dicc pic ( deleted since I’m not on that gay shit )
After that I was like : yo nigga look what if I just go to my dad and show him this
He was like ; pls no nooo
I was like : aight 300$ on paypal( fake name and everything)
He sended it
After that I wrote some low inhib shit like I hope you learned your lesson and shit and blocked him

Here some pics of chat View attachment 230058View attachment 230059View attachment 230060

here money proof View attachment 230062View attachment 230061
Witnesses : @apollothegun @LordNorwood @Petsmart @EthnicelAscension
@obescel
Inb4 fools who say this was an exception rn blackmailing my next victim for 500 bucks

other homies : @6ft1
@Chadelite
@Blackout.xl
@PenileFacialSurgery
@all my other homies
Jfl at that subhuman

It's over for pedocels.

You should have met up with him and busted his fucking skull open with a lead pipe for being a filthy fucking degenerate.
Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks:feelshmm:

• Hmm...
Now be sad by having the transaction being charged back :lul:

• Hmm...