Made a Youtube channel

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Pretty autistic videos ngl but fed up of these YouTubers like AlphaM or BasedZeus who give bluepilled looksmaxxing advice.

Subscribe if you’re a sickcunt:

Also if you make YouTube videos post them ITT

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2, dogtown, Deleted member 281 and 4 others
You have a great voice, no homo. I agree regarding alpha m, he's an asshole for lying to us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, dogtown, FatmanO and 3 others
You have a great voice, no homo. I agree regarding alpha m, he's an asshole for lying to us.
Thank you. Yeah AlphaM will always be beta and got exposed for lying about sponsored products. Still has some of the basics locked down but that’s about it

Thank you. Yeah AlphaM will always be beta and got exposed for lying about sponsored products. Still has some of the basics locked down but that’s about it
How tall is he?

Side note: He's also a fucking retard for having married a woman. Does he not know that in this day and age marriage doesn't work? Women's hypergamy isn't under societal control, so men only lose and gain nothing from it. Sex also dies in the first year of the marriage.

If anyone needs proof, I invite you to head over to (reddit) r/deadbedrooms and see for yourself! They have literally become incels by marrying, LOL!

How tall is he?

Side note: He's also a fucking retard for having married a woman. Does he not know that in this day and age marriage doesn't work? Women's hypergamy isn't under societal control, so men only lose and gain nothing from it. Sex also dies in the first year of the marriage.

If anyone needs proof, I invite you to head over to (reddit) r/deadbedrooms and see for yourself! They have literally become incels by marrying, LOL!
He’s a complete manlet but don’t know precisely. Also the thing about marriage isn’t entirely true, it still works but only within religion.

How tall is he?

sure, if you betabuxx and you're getting settled for xd

@mojopin u got a sexy voice bro ngl

• +1
Reactions: mojopin

Unless she's a very religious person, nothing's gonna stop her from letting her hypergamous instincts rule over her. Just sayin.

Thank you bro. I think irl I give of a creepy serial killer vibe thanks to my voice lol but I used to be really insecure about my voice so maybe that’s why.
Unless she's a very religious person, nothing's gonna stop her from letting her hypergamous instincts rule over her. Just sayin.
Idk about you but I’ve never heard of a Muslim woman cheating. Although that’s probably because theyre all dead

Great quality production

• +1
@mojopin
dude I just noticed, felt like it was familiar sounding

what's the background music u use? sound really similar to the instrumental on 2Pac's Picture Me Rollin

Very soothing voice. I zoned out and didn't listen to the content just relaxed...

you're great at making videos. easily the most entertaining blackpill video in comparison to the rest.

also in your experience, would you say that keeping frot teeth together, when you have an overbite is bad?

@mojopin
dude I just noticed, felt like it was familiar sounding

what's the background music u use? sound really similar to the instrumental on 2Pac's Picture Me Rollin
Yeah it’s actually inspired by that song. Was really impressed with the track

Very soothing voice. I zoned out and didn't listen to the content just relaxed...
That’s cool to hear man. I like to watch YouTube videos when I’m relaxing so I think I applied this style to my video. Great for low energycels like ourselves

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Thanks,disliked and reported all your vids.
K bye.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
you're great at making videos. easily the most entertaining blackpill video in comparison to the rest.

also in your experience, would you say that keeping frot teeth together, when you have an overbite is bad?
Thank you mate. Just think about what will get the most amount of tongue on the roof of the mouth although I would say that if the bite isn’t too bad, you are just wasting energy into correcting your bite when you could be focusing on keeping the tongue against the palate.
Thanks,disliked and reported all your vids.
K bye.
Aww cheers pal really appreciate it :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
Good production, keeping it original. Also a good voice, keep it up.

• +1
Glad you spewing truth instead of the “just shower” and “take care of your skin” bullshit. Hopely more people begin to stop falling for those bullshit channels which give minimal advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and mojopin
Glad you spewing truth instead of the “just shower” and “take care of your skin” bullshit. Hopely more people begin to stop falling for those bullshit channels which give minimal advice
You see it all the time and they just ignore genetics too. I’ll probably make videos in their style to lure normies in and then drop blackpills and truths on appearance and proper methods of looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Phad
more videos:woke:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
more videos:woke:
:feelsahh:
F1DABFDD 6396 4659 BC30 E15B47436660

You see it all the time and they just ignore genetics too. I’ll probably make videos in their style to lure normies in and then drop blackpills and truths on appearance and proper methods of looksmaxxing
make sure to do it slowly and not in a violent way. I noticed normal people who think “just shower” tend to hate drastic truth and change

make sure to do it slowly and not in a violent way. I noticed normal people who think “just shower” tend to hate drastic truth and change
Even basedshaman was afraid to talk about it and spoke in disdain of some of the truths. Say for example I make a video on 5 ways to have more attractive eyes I’ll ease my way in with contact lenses and dyeing your eyelashes, then go into undereye filler and lateral canthoplexy once I have them hooked

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Subbed, maybe we can collab sometime

Blackpilled ones tbh but Idk how many views it will get. Im still thinking bout it
you are a bluepilled delusional cock and thinking about doing blackpill videos?:feelskek::feelskek:

this autism is too much for me:feelstastyman:

you are a bluepilled delusional cock and thinking about doing blackpill videos?:feelskek::feelskek:

this autism is too much for me:feelstastyman:
I have 14k subs what do you have?

How tall is he?

alpha m is 5'6.5

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks