made an account on this 4 years ago

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)

im 20 next month, being 15 making an acc on this feels like yesterday its insane bro
time flies by so fast, for all teencels here, enjoy your teenage years don't worry too much about this bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, finn899, gigell and 7 others
What did you learn

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
What did you learn
life is unfair, it is what it is, you gotta accept that some people aren't meant to succed and some are, some are lucky some aren't, life is brootal, so my advice is beat the fuck of any red pill or blue pill nigga that tells you you can be anything you want or do whatever you want

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, watah and wsada
I remember seeing your posts a lot back in the day

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and alriodai
View attachment 3180187
im 20 next month, being 15 making an acc on this feels like yesterday its insane bro
time flies by so fast, for all teencels here, enjoy your teenage years don't worry too much about this bullshit
I’m 20 in December over bro. Also nice another 2004 fag why so many 2004 cels on this forum I’m still considered a youngcel here by the majority of the userbase though

• +1
I’m 20 in December over bro. Also nice another 2004 fag why so many 2004 cels on this forum I’m still considered a youngcel here by the majority of the userbase though
we're still young if you remove the autistic aspect of the looksmax/bp community (which i completely desintegrated from my life, and i feel more better now) but i think we're kinda in the older side considering most userbase now became little teenagers from 14 to 16

i also wanted to add never have high hopes for anything, never hope for anything tbh, just do the shit and if it's a good result then good for u, having high hopes and getting disappointed is such a bad feeling bro

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and ElTruecel
we're still young if you remove the autistic aspect of the looksmax/bp community (which i completely desintegrated from my life, and i feel more better now) but i think we're kinda in the older side considering most userbase now became little teenagers from 14 to 16

i also wanted to add never have high hopes for anything, never hope for anything tbh, just do the shit and if it's a good result then good for u, having high hopes and getting disappointed is such a bad feeling bro
Why do you sound so hopeless? I remember your posts back in the day, they were cheerful, full of motivation & eagerness to get shit done.

Did you accept your looks level threshold?

• +1
1725918102923h

• +1
Why do you sound so hopeless? I remember your posts back in the day, they were cheerful, full of motivation & eagerness to get shit done.

Did you accept your looks level threshold?
It's crazy that I soudn hopeless, thing is I feel I'm looking better, I'm making good money, and overrall been content with my looks lately
Im speaking from a pov where it's what i experienced in theses 4 years, i got insanely blackpilled, depressed cus of looks, got a gf, cheated on me, happened another time, made money, looksmaxxing, etc, so much shit

as shitty as i sound im still a bluepilled dude that thinks everything's going to be okay and everything will work out, sometimes we can't change our brain chemistry

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Kroker
I joined when I was 14 and I’m gonna be 16 soon

My social life doesn’t exist and I’m lonely

• +1