Made more money daytrading

H

hytt

Master
Decided not to go to sleep so I decided to make some easy profit while I wait for the sun to appear
Captura de tela 2024 03 24 030810
Captura de tela 2024 03 24 030747
Captura de tela 2024 03 24 030735

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: john788, thecel, reddotguy and 1 other person
Today was a great day with these I already made over 300 dollars in easy profit now I will go to sleep feeling good

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, chadmanlet04 and reddotguy
Good shit bhai do you always have to watch market trends to not lose money? How does it work?

Good shit bhai do you always have to watch market trends to not lose money? How does it work?
Yeah you just need to pay attention to the trends on the screen. Not paying attention means you lose money and once I made the mistake of talking on the cellphone while trading which caused me to lose 5000 dollars. I will make a video later of me day trading

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy
@forevergymcelling

Today was a great day with these I already made over 300 dollars in easy profit now I will go to sleep feeling good
Where, how?

Yeah you just need to pay attention to the trends on the screen. Not paying attention means you lose money and once I made the mistake of talking on the cellphone while trading which caused me to lose 5000 dollars. I will make a video later of me day trading
Video where on yt? I'm interested to get into crypto bro, how do i study it, where do i start

Where, how?
You just saw my post the other that about me day trading bro. I trade on Olymp trade. Later I will post a video of me doing iy

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Video where on yt? I'm interested to get into crypto bro, how do i study it, where do i start
I don't trade crypto. Most is scam and I think it's only good for the whales. I won't post on yt I will just record on my pc and post here

• +1
I don't trade crypto. Most is scam and I think it's only good for the whales. I won't post on yt I will just record on my pc and post here
So this is just day trading right? Man day trading seems like it needs a lot of effort and time and you have to watch the trends 24/7 right? Can't you just buy and sell anytime you want like crypto Or stocks ? Seems like it's all one big risk tbh

Last edited:
So this is just day trading right? Man day trading seems like it needs a lot of effort and time and you have to watch the trends 24/7 right? Can't you just buy and sell anytime you want like crypto Or stocks ? Seems like it's all one big risk tbh
No bro it's very very simple I only spend like 30-40 minutes per day daytrading and I make at least 300 dollars every day. You can easily make money and grow your account so you can accumulate more capital and trade higher values. So you don't need much money to start with. The only thing I highly adivice you to do is to have a profit limit to avoid accidents.

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy and 5.5psl
No bro it's very very simple I only spend like 30-40 minutes per day daytrading and I make at least 300 dollars every day. You can easily make money and grow your account so you can accumulate more capital and trade higher values. So you don't need much money to start with. The only thing I highly adivice you to do is to have a profit limit to avoid accidents.
What's your trading capital ? To make 300 ed ig your capital is 30k+
Also what was your starting investment?
Do you only trade stocks ? Forex , crypto ?

My capital is currently 3723,17 dollars. I had almost 8k before but lost 5k due to an stupid mistake of trying to trade while talking on the cellphone and being distracted. I started with 150 dollars 4 months ago. I only daytrade on Fixed time I don't do stocks or crypto

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
By ''capital'' I mean the money in my account, in the app.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and reddotguy
By ''capital'' I mean the money in my account, in the app.
How much money minimum would I need to start trading? Also do you need to over 18yo?

My capital is currently 3723,17 dollars. I had almost 8k before but lost 5k due to an stupid mistake of trying to trade while talking on the cellphone and being distracted. I started with 150 dollars 4 months ago. I only daytrade on Fixed time I don't do stocks or crypto
So you trade only forex ?

How much money minimum would I need to start trading? Also do you need to over 18yo?
I think it is because they will ask you to verify your account to be able to withdraw the money, and you need to show some documents to prove your identy. But if you can fake it(by using other's person idendity) you can trade no problem. I have used my mom's account to trade crypto when I was 15. The only problem was that to withdraw the money, years later(beause if had forgotten about the bitcoin in it), I needed to do a lot of stuff since it was limited to her banking information.
But you don't need to use any banking info to verify your account I think. It's just your identy, your adress, and some other stuff.

• +1
I didn't see your first question. You really only need like 15 dollars which is the minimum allowed for deposit.

• +1
I didn't see your first question. You really only need like 15 dollars which is the minimum allowed for deposit.
So let's say I put 100 dollars as deposit, now I have to watch market trends accordingly , do I risk the whole 100usd for trading? Can you recommended me a YouTube video bhai for trading basics?

So let's say I put 100 dollars as deposit, now I have to watch market trends accordingly , do I risk the whole 100usd for trading? Can you recommended me a YouTube video bhai for trading basics?
Don't watch any youtube videos or courses they are all scams. If you put 100 dollars you can easily make like 20-30 dollars per day. There is really nothing to be teached about that you just see the trends on the screen and make your profit. Its all about the trends and as I already said in other posts there are times that it's literally free money you just need to be patient and wait for them lmao. There are times it will be too unstable so not every time is good to trade. I always look to daytrade on the most stable option at the moment.

• +1
You can make wayyy more money if you invest in upcoming AI coins that will moon during the bullrun. This form of trading is not smart, you said it yourself you make 300 a day but once you made a mistake and lost 5k.
Don’t daytrade ppl
Start holding longterm AI coins

You can make wayyy more money if you invest in upcoming AI coins that will moon during the bullrun. This form of trading is not smart, you said it yourself you make 300 a day but once you made a mistake and lost 5k.
Don’t daytrade ppl
Start holding longterm AI coins
No you can't. Most people simply don't have huge investment capitals. Investing in meme coins is the same as gambling and don't even have much return. I turned 150 dollars into almost 8k in 4 months, and of those 4 months I only operated for like 2. The mistake I did was because I made a trade without paying any attention to the trend since I was talking on the fucking cellphone which costed me 5000 dollars. But it wouldn't happen in any other scenario.
You should only invest in stocks or meme coincs if you have like 80k-100k to spare in investments and at this point you should just buy long term safer investment. Crypto are only good for the whales(millionares, billionares). The only crypto who will be huge in the future is Monero because of how anonymous it is.

You just saw my post the other that about me day trading bro. I trade on Olymp trade. Later I will post a video of me doing iy
Olymp trade is not available in my region, do you have any alternatives?

No you can't. Most people simply don't have huge investment capitals. Investing in meme coins is the same as gambling and don't even have much return. I turned 150 dollars into almost 8k in 4 months, and of those 4 months I only operated for like 2. The mistake I did was because I made a trade without paying any attention to the trend since I was talking on the fucking cellphone which costed me 5000 dollars. But it wouldn't happen in any other scenario.
You should only invest in stocks or meme coincs if you have like 80k-100k to spare in investments and at this point you should just buy long term safer investment. Crypto are only good for the whales(millionares, billionares). The only crypto who will be huge in the future is Monero because of how anonymous it is.
I’m not talking abt meme coins. I’m talking about AI coins, HUGE difference.
Crypto is an amazing way to make money and I agree you need atleast 1,5k capital to get started and to make decent profit but still. If you know what you’re doing and if you don’t let emotions get in your way, you can make bank with crypto.
I respect your way but imo crypto is way more exponential in terms of profits

What app(s) do you use. And how do you figure out what stuff to invest in?

Do you think this can help me? I don't even know where to start:fuk::fuk:
Yes it can man. It's very simple just open an account, verify the account, deposit some money, see the trends and make profit

What app(s) do you use. And how do you figure out what stuff to invest in?
I just use the option that's the most stable at the moment. I use the app of Olymp Trade

Olymp trade is not available in my region, do you have any alternatives?
I don't know others bro I have only used this one but there are probably others which are similar I really like the black themed appearance and easy interface of Olymp Trade so there's probably another one out there who is also good

I don't know others bro I have only used this one but there are probably others which are similar I really like the black themed appearance and easy interface of Olymp Trade so there's probably another one out there who is also good
Also, can you elaborate on analyzing and looking at the trends? What exactly do you mean by this?