Made my daily Daytrading gains on my secondary account

H

hytt

Master
Also I'm already almost reaching my profit limit of the day on my main I only need more 150 dollars. Easy money feels so good man:feelsez:
Now I will play some games, hang out with some friends and have fun for the rest of the day

Captura de tela 2024 03 27 070627
Captura de tela 2024 03 27 070551
Captura de tela 2024 03 27 070538

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, BoredPrince, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
@BoredPrince @coispet @Gonthar @It's all good man @RAMU KAKA @reddotguy @Roge @Weter @forevergymcelling

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, coispet, Jeww and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
wtf? is this real??

Yeah man, check my other threads about it you will see bro
i hope this shit works, i just need 500 euros/dollars a month

i hope this shit works, i just need 500 euros/dollars a month
You should invest in it, you can easily get 500 dollars per month. I'm making over 300 dollars daily on my main.
With an account of 30 dollars you can reach your goal in 1-2 weeks if you take it slow

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FBl and northern mogger
You should invest in it, you can easily get 500 dollars per month. I'm making over 300 dollars daily on my main.
With an account of 30 dollars you can reach your goal in 1-2 weeks if you take it slow
I just need this. I dont care about anything, I just need 500 a month

I just need this. I dont care about anything, I just need 500 a month
Do it. Read the advice I wrote on the other posts. It's all about seeing the trends

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
How, where, you said you're gonna show us a guide or something...

How, where, you said you're gonna show us a guide or something...
There is not enough content to make a guide, but I can make a super small one later when I arrive home

• +1
Reactions: FBl and Gonthar
damn me too

Attachments

• IMG_2132.jpeg
    IMG_2132.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
Wow man you must have a lot of money in this shit. Years ago I also tried crypto but always failed, I think it's really only good for the whales

Wow man you must have a lot of money in this shit. Years ago I also tried crypto but always failed, I think it's really only good for the whales
started with 500$ about 5-6 months ago and I'm at 1800 rn, a nigga also gave me 1000$ for a month and I take 70% of the profits and he takes 30%

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I wipe my ass with $8.50 bro you ain't doing shit
@Bozoogway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, murdah, twilight and 5 others
@Bozoogway
8$ is half of my daily tips at work and those tips are given from homeless people who I give service to.
OP will end up at the streets if he won’t increase his profits by a thousand times.
I wipe my ballsack sweat with his current income.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
8$ is half of my daily tips at work and those tips are given from homeless people who I give service to.
OP will end up at the streets if he won’t increase his profits by a thousand times.
I wipe my ballsack sweat with his current income.

Agreed. I use $10 bills as a napkin to wipe my mouth with after a nice meal. OP thinks he's a big fish, doesn't realise that there are sharks out there like us.

• JFL
Reactions: twilight, BoredPrince and Bozoogway
Agreed. I use $10 bills as a napkin to wipe my mouth with after a nice meal. OP thinks he's a big fish, doesn't realise that there are sharks out there like us.
FB6613EE 1E3F 458D 874C D33685824B4F

Literally what we wear when we eat a soup.

• JFL
@Bozoogway
That's only my secondary account which I only make small trades. In my main account my trades are all around 50-60 dollars nigga, which isn't high but I still make a decent daily profit

this shit forex?

I don't think I'm a big fish. And you aren't a shark either. I'm just making this to create my own capital my mom is the one who gives me financial support and she has enough money and properties to be considered a shark. I'm giving honest advice based on how I am making money you retarded nigger. Get the fuck out of my thread monkey

That's only my secondary account which I only make small trades. In my main account my trades are all around 50-60 dollars nigga, which isn't high but I still make a decent daily profit
I'm reading all ur posts rn, thanks for the guides, I'm doing it, I need money for surgery

View attachment 2822612
Literally what we wear when we eat a soup.
JoinedOct 24, 2023Posts4,112Reputation7,285

Except you don't. First: you are not rich if you were you wouldn't be here.
Second: I'm showing honest advice and actual results and I'm still making 300 dollars every single day doing nothing while you larp in this forum. Get out of my thread

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway and ascension
Btw I have some questions

-what site/app do you trade at?
-how much is ur capital or how much do u put every single trade?
-what's your leverage?

I'm reading all ur posts rn, thanks for the guides, I'm doing it, I need money for surgery
Do it bro it's very easy money. Update me on your sucess and ask questions if you want

Do it bro it's very easy money. Update me on your sucess and ask questions if you want
Aight bro I'm gonna keep u updated for sure, I've traded crypto back then but just lost 1,000$ lmao, it's insanely volatile, it's legitimately gambling, I traded for like 6 months, it's stupidly hard

Btw I have some questions

-what site/app do you trade at?
-how much is ur capital or how much do u put every single trade?
-what's your leverage?
I trade on Olymp Trade.
-On my main account that has +-4500 dollars I trade between 50-60 every single time
- I don't really have a leverage I withdraw some money from my account from time to time but I built my capital from the start. I don't really need this money to survive I live with my mom.

• Love it
Reactions: Subhuman232
Aight bro I'm gonna keep u updated for sure, I've traded crypto back then but just lost 1,000$ lmao, it's insanely volatile, it's legitimately gambling, I traded for like 6 months, it's stupidly hard
Yeah bro crypto only really benefits the whales unless you are friends with the whales so you also benefit from them. I have also tried to invest in crypto in the past and lost a lot of money I think it's only worthy it if you have over 100k available at least.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Subhuman232
I trade on Olymp Trade.
-On my main account that has +-4500 dollars I trade between 50-60 every single time
- I don't really have a leverage I withdraw some money from my account from time to time but I built my capital from the start. I don't really need this money to survive I live with my mom.
damn if it's gonna work on me it'd be insane tbh, it's enough for me to live like a king in my country (I live in poor country) also I'd drop out of college cause this shit useless in my country

Yeah bro crypto only really benefits the whales unless you are friends with the whales so you also benefit from them. I have also tried to invest in crypto in the past and lost a lot of money I think it's only worthy it if you have over 100k available at least.
This is facts, u gotta have whale friends to profit even in NFTs, if u have rich friends ur just gonna get richer, u won't lose money at all, unfortunately the connections are hard to find

I don't think I'm a big fish. And you aren't a shark either. I'm just making this to create my own capital my mom is the one who gives me financial support and she has enough money and properties to be considered a shark. I'm giving honest advice based on how I am making money you retarded nigger. Get the fuck out of my thread monkey
3318401 IMG 20230313 012325

@Bozoogway

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
JoinedOct 24, 2023Posts4,112Reputation7,285

Except you don't. First: you are not rich if you were you wouldn't be here.
Second: I'm showing honest advice and actual results and I'm still making 300 dollars every single day doing nothing while you larp in this forum. Get out of my thread

He's rich as fuck lol he could use your entire retirement fund and your moms bank account to wipe his sweaty balls and asscrack after a long day of mogging you to oblivion

• +1
He's rich as fuck lol he could use your entire retirement fund and your moms bank account to wipe his sweaty balls and asscrack after a long day of mogging you to oblivion
50-60$ daily is a joke, not worth to waste my fingers muscle on the keyboard for that.

• JFL
I don't think he is and to be rich to the point of doing that with my mom's bank account he would need to have at least 50 millions of free capital, which I'm pretty sure he does not since he is a user in this forum.
Keep larping knowing that I'm richer than you nigga

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Bozoogway
I don't think he is and to be rich to the point of doing that with my mom's bank account he would need to have at least 50 millions of free capital, which I'm pretty sure he does not since he is a user in this forum.

Keep making 8.50 a day bro, you're basically trading my toilet paper for hours on end

• JFL
I own your building and some of your family fortunes most likely and you don’t even know it.

• JFL
I own your building and some of your family fortunes most likely and you don’t even know it.
You are trying too much to larp out of envy from my results man. I'm not here to compete with anyone I'm just posting results and giving advice. My mom's wealth is based on real state which she privately owns, alongside some investments on food production companies in other countries which my entire family has business on.
The only man who anyone could say that actually owns the market is Larry Fink who is the CEO of BlackRock and has trillions under his supervision, although he can't directly touch it.
I'm really from a family that has money, and I'm not bragging about it at all, I'm just saying that in my case it's pretty much real, and in your case it's a larp.

• ''Just waited perfect moment to leave my job and screw my new boss who refused to give me a raise after busting my ass in the store, the most veteran worker decided to quit the job himself and it was my time to shine and add a salt to the wound and I found a new job and told him I’m leaving aswell, haha he will have to work 19 hours today by himself cause he’s left with only 2 workers who are in their weekly rest day and according to the law he can’t schedule them for today

Hahhahahaha''

Lol imagine someone who is claiming to have hundreds of millions of dollars and having huge stocks on the biggest companies of the planet making a post about leaving his job because his boss refused to give him a raise? :lul:
Just how pathetic are you man?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl, ascension and Bozoogway
You are trying too much to larp out of envy from my results man. I'm not here to compete with anyone I'm just posting results and giving advice. My mom's wealth is based on real state which she privately owns, alongside some investments on food production companies in other countries which my entire family has business on.
The only man who anyone could say that actually owns the market is Larry Fink who is the CEO of BlackRock and has trillions under his supervision, although he can't directly touch it.
I'm really from a family that has money, and I'm not bragging about it at all, I'm just saying that in my case it's pretty much real, and in your case it's a larp.

• ''Just waited perfect moment to leave my job and screw my new boss who refused to give me a raise after busting my ass in the store, the most veteran worker decided to quit the job himself and it was my time to shine and add a salt to the wound and I found a new job and told him I’m leaving aswell, haha he will have to work 19 hours today by himself cause he’s left with only 2 workers who are in their weekly rest day and according to the law he can’t schedule them for today

Hahhahahaha''

Lol imagine someone who is claiming to have hundreds of millions of dollars and having huge stocks on the biggest companies of the planet making a post about leaving his job because his boss refused to give him a raise? :lul:
Bro me and @ascension been playin with ya, I can’t believe you take seriously some incels from the internet

• JFL

Hahhahahaha''

Bro me and @ascension been playin with ya, I can’t believe you take seriously some incels from the internet
lol man you are really delusional. I'm not bragging but don't you have work to do in the McDonalds you work at? How come are they allowing you to have all this time to post here?

• JFL
Yeah you can make shit ton of money from crypto if you have shit ton of money to start with. Sol meme coins are just hit or miss

• +1
Reactions: hytt
lol man you are really delusional. I'm not bragging but don't you have work to do in the McDonalds you work at? How come are they allowing you to have all this time to post here?
Okay stfu u ugly

• JFL