Made my uee disappear for like 10$ lmao

Idk why retinol is so underrated on this form, literally made my uee smaller by like 2x in like a month or 2, one of the if not cheapest soft maxxed you can do for your eyes. (Ignore picture quality)
is this a joke u ugly fag

Idk why retinol is so underrated on this form, literally made my uee smaller by like 2x in like a month or 2, one of the if not cheapest soft maxxed you can do for your eyes. (Ignore picture quality)
Idk in what world do you think squinting reduces UEE, the only way to reduce UEE is by frowning
Squinting reduces uee when you already have hooded eyes. Otherwise just rope.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Trim the pedo stash RIGHT NOW

Trim the pedo stash RIGHT NOW
Butea superba made it wayy thicker + grew me a fuzzy goatee in like a month and a half, gonna see how it treats me this summer

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Butea superba made it wayy thicker + grew me a fuzzy goatee in like a month and a half, gonna see how it treats me this summer
Goatees are the definition of pervert facial hair. I’ve never seen anyone, even chads, pull them off.

Goatees are the definition of pervert facial hair. I’ve never seen anyone, even chads, pull them off.
Search up Afros with goatee, imo it helps fraud chin length plus doesn’t look all that bad with a style with more volume like an Afro or twist out

Search up Afros with goatee, imo it helps fraud chin length plus doesn’t look all that bad with a style with more volume like an Afro or twist out
I don’t look at black people much so maybe it works for them. But on whites, goatees always look terrible compared to light stubble or clean shaven.

either post a good thread or kill yourself

you applied retinol to your uee?

• +1
Reactions: ethionormie