Made some intense eye contact with a pretty girl in the doctor's waiting room.

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Diamond
So I came into the waiting room, there were only older people and this pretty brunette. I sat down right across from her. So I sat there and I could feel the tension between her and me. She was 100% single I would say. She was sitting there with her sexy long and slim legs crossed and playing around on her phone. I took a quick look at her to see if she was pretty, had to realize that she is very attractive and I really wanted to fck her immediately, my testosterone skyrocketed at that moment. I guess she was about my age (mid-20s) and at this first glance in her direction we met already our eyes. I looked straight away (autism kicks in) because I just wanted to see if she was pretty. So we sat there and, as I said, there was this tension in the air between her and me, I could feel that she kept looking in my direction. (No wonder I'm not giga ugly or anything like that). In the meantime I got a boner because of her sexy legs which were wrapped in skin-tight jeans. Time passed and I felt like looking at her again, so I glanced in her direction and found that she had been staring at me too. So i caught her staring at me and she immediately looked back at her phone. The last intensive eye contact came when she was called by the doctor, she got up and we made eye contact again for a few seconds, then she went to the doctors room. This was the perfect moment to look after her, her ass was brutal, it was perfectly shaped like a peach, plump, perfect size. Her legs, beautiful, long, slim, her thighs beautifully feminine and plump. I had been on nofap for a few weeks at this point, I wanted to fuck her right on the spot man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, owlofathena, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
What does this mean?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16530 and AlexBrown84
i do that too and usually precum

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16530 and Alt Number 3
She thought you were ugly as fuck, you’ll never be able to fuck her btw she’s gone forever bitch

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Solidcoin and germanlooks
In 2018 when I was 17 I was in the doctors waiting room alone with a woman, maybe around 10 years older than me. She was blonde and hot. She kept looking at me. Maybe she liked young boys like me? I like milfs after all. Wish something came out of it

nice. i love these red shoe diaries that people write. :feelspepo:

i got a little jealous when you said she turned around. i immediately thought "egahd! it's not my oneitis is it?" then i calmed down.

pear shaped ass and brunette is literally all i need in this existence. i legit don't care about anything else.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
LowT for going to the doctors

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Kroker
In reality she just mustered your face because she was astonished by your subhumanity

u pussy should asked for her number

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Dn rd but means nothing if didn’t capitalize on a number pussy

Sounds like nigger to me.