Made this fat girl that loves me cry

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I feel like shit tbh, call me a cuck but she is probably the nicest person i know, she is a virgin and never had a boyfriend even tho quite a bunch of guys like her. She loves me, i already know it, so she wanted to go with me for a drink many times this month and i finally went. I started to roast her there and slowly she started to get just sad and she looked at me with her cute chubby face and just started to cry, she then had this really sad face on her that just actually made me feel bad, then when i explained to her that she is pretty and is wasting her looks because of her being fat, she said she's fat because she eats sweets when she is stressed or sad. Her mother has extreme diabetes and is legally blind while her father is working a hard labor job in the USA, she cares for her mother and brother all the time in the house, and still has the time to help me with everything i need. Damn she actually made me sad for her, i just wanted to hug her

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Goof
Good

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
tell her it was a joke and make her feel better I guess

She got what she deserved for not dating a looksmatch

She got what she deserved for not dating a looksmatch
She is facially above average tbh, good pct round symmetric eyes, arched eyebrows, ideal feminine upturned nose, descent lips, small forehead. She is just fat, if she lost weight she would mog me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787