noobeater

Iron

girl on left still has more SMV than this forum combined tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 9852 and goat2x
I mog her by legit 3 points but she would jfl at me if I approached her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 7776 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6217, Stingray and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
Id rape Madison Beer tbh ngl tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, efidescontinuado and Be_ConfidentBro
  • JFL
Reactions: wasted, Deleted member 9852, sytyl and 5 others
madison beer looks hotter but shes a jew so id pick left if I ever had the choice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, LILMAXILLA and Deleted member 9852
It's so funny because if that Becky simply got lip fillers and a tan she would be practically identical to Maddison Beers. Jfl at these fake hoes. Can't believe yall simp for these angle frauding plastic barbies

the fog is immeasurable

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Who the fuck is Madison Beer? I think i’m getting too old to keep up with these celebrities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
Who the fuck is Madison Beer? I think i’m getting too old to keep up with these celebrities.
some social media thot that's a wannabemusician but in reality just posts thirst traps on insta all day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
some social media thot that's a wannabemusician but in reality just posts thirst traps on insta all day
I think I have seen her name somewhere. She’s hot tho ngl.

Just looked her up, apparently me and her are the same age. Do u think a 6’2 browncel like me have a chance at impregnating her? :feelshmm:

I think I have seen her name somewhere. She’s hot tho ngl.

Just looked her up, apparently me and her are the same age. Do u think a 6’2 browncel like me have a chance at impregnating her? :feelshmm:
You are 42

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
It's so funny because if that Becky simply got lip fillers and a tan she would be practically identical to Maddison Beers. Jfl at these fake hoes. Can't believe yall simp for these angle frauding plastic barbies
Are u this retarded son ?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Are u this retarded son ?

Explain how I'm wrong. They literally have the same pheno. Same eye area, same nose, same jawline etc. The girl on the left just lacks bigger lips and a tan.

Lip fillers and a tan make a huge difference. These insta models get the same cosmetic procedures done hence they all look the same lol

Why do people lack the self awareness to not take selfies with those literally leagues above them, I'd legit rope if I was in her position

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000
madison beer mogs

Where's the white stacy?