Maesthetic and Prettyboy MOGS OGRE ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—–๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š thread

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
@MakinItHappenReturn is wrong and he appeals to the male gaze perspective.

In the past, girls used to date ogres simply because they were dependant on them - Women needed men to provide, there was institution of family and women who would not marry until a certain age, they would get shamed by patriarchal society.

Today, it's not the case anymore, women are free to choose and they are not dependant on men, hence they get choose the best looking men. But best looking men are those young chads with good hair and good antropometry (Basically Jocks, the maesthetic type), then most popular are the prettyboys, i mean just browse some tiktok chads

Friendly reminder that these r the sex symbols of 90's
Rs 600x600 200107084044 600x600 brad leo gj 1 7 20
Fea428b57f99b9bf79bb78ff44b9fb6d

Of 2000's
Justin Timberlake devoile son nouveau clip TKO
David beckham gq 0416 2

2010's
One direction 6
Unnamed
766e3b0f0aa5c834eb7f8cbebd7ca4b7
71jNHue0fFL SY606

And 2020's
 125403672 gettyimages 1207828603
Voyage being interviewed in 2021

These guys are outstanding because they:
- Have good eye areas (eyebrows and eyelashes)
- Young, no wrinkles
- Good collagen
- NW0 hairline
- Straight white teeths
- Normal positioned midface
- No outstanding deformities

Ogres usually have one or few overexaggurated features on their face, and they do not appeal to female gaze. The reason why some ogres may ascend with a stacy is (i believe) purely because of nichemaxing - Maxing to a certain, very specific group of women

LET'S LOOK AT SOME OGRES

Mariusz wach rodzina duze 001 anna szalaj
Gf mWFG 6iUd TDKX mariusz wach i marta zielinska 664x442
Maxresdefault

Pezao e esposa
2dd3c0bf3abdb16b8933d20dd671
CgA7JHHUEAAFYGh

The Great Khali Wife Family Height Diet Biography Career or More
Andriy Pushkar pushkarandriy  Instagram photos and videos
Shutterstock 371445e

All of these guys won't be remembered by any girl. The reason why is because they are not cute, their faces are intimidating to look at, yes these guys are moneymaxed and statusmaxed, all over 6ft tall, but they do not appear to the female gaze, neither lookswise nor with their careers

Another thing which i wanted to add is that women like jewelry and tatoos on men not because of how it looks like, but because it adds a story. All women likes a good story, and they are more likely to talk to you/open themselves up to you if you have a good story to share or your history (ie. Tatoo which has some meaning to it), these things are making women more interested to hear about you, therefore they care about you, which is how you win them emotionally - in my personal oppinion ofc. Antonym of love is being careless, so you want women to care.

@MakinItHappenReturn is giving wrong connotation to PSL and advises young men to ogremax which is dangerous advice

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: mxrcyy0, Ark, blatonslatt and 4 others
cope ogre > all

Beast Mode Gym GIF by The World's Strongest Man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, vladoxy, Pharmaceutic and 1 other person
OGREs are niche. Prettyboys for younger girls. Maesthetic has widest appeal among women in all ages.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum
Ogremaxxing = attention from men
Prettyboymaxxing = attention from women

• +1
Reactions: vladoxy and GetShrekt
your ogres are cherry picked tho

• +1
Reactions: vladoxy
all the female gaze copers on this site deserve to get lynched for being woman worshipping cucks

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 24117 and Gargantuan
After what I have seen in real life and how victim you can be without size I will choose to be a roided ogre

that 'bigfoot monster' comment jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Chintuck22
all the female gaze copers on this site deserve to get lynched for being woman worshipping cucks
its not a female gaze anymore

its a LIFE GAZE

appealing to the 17-21 demo is all that matters

Being tall and good looking mogs all, and that takes the form of many different archetypes that appeal to women

End of.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan