Magic drug -- enclomiphene-- complete guide to testosterone maxxing for pubertycels

maxxerlord

maxxerlord

Diamond
Why should you take it --- cost is very cheap and lower than hgh vials and exemestane with same effective results if started early

ingredients---
Enclomiphene -- start with 12.5 mg per day increase upto 25 mg per day
(I recommend get 100 mg tablets and break it into 1/4 for use since they are quite cheap )
Letrozole -- start with 0.625 mg every 2 days increase upto 1 mg every 2 days )
Get 2.5 mg tablets split it into 1/4
Optional---
testosterone gel or dht gel --- use it on dick or shoulders or wrist for best effect (stop usage if allergies are there )
benzoyl peroxide and tretinoin 2.5 % for acne
Don't take accutane or finasteride since it mess with receptors and hormones
if you're a bald cel then testosterone maxxing isn't for you

Procedure --- take enclomiphene everyday and letro every 2 days
You will see results from 20 days only
Along with this I recommend to reflush your liver with NAC inbetween

Letrozole 1 mg is gonna block upto 90 percent estrogen while enclomiphene will increase your T by 400 ng /dl and more with every passing day and increase of dosage (maximum upto a baseline +1000ng/dl with letro and baseline +1400 ng/dl with letro enclo and test gel )

Precautions-- don't take enclomiphene above 50 mg and letrozole above 2.5 that should be your upper limit
If you experience Osteoporosis/joint pain or wrinkles and skin flaps then stop using letro
And just don't take any medication for 2 to 3 months
It's gonna help you increase your height too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hiku, morz179, wollet2 and 1 other person
no long term data on SERMs, you don't know what selectively modulating estrogen receptors will do to a developing body don't spread reckless advice

• +1
Reactions: bfol7, Lurkerslep and chadcel01
It modulates receptor in your brain and has no long tern effects
The dosage I included is also low
And this is the most safest testosterone maxxing way for pubertycels instead of injecting masteron and test shit
no long term data on SERMs, you don't know what selectively modulating estrogen receptors will do to a developing body don't spread reckless advice

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Why should you take it --- cost is very cheap and lower than hgh vials and exemestane with same effective results if started early

ingredients---
(I recommend get 100 mg tablets and break it into 1/4 for use since they are quite cheap )
Optional---
testosterone gel or dht gel --- use it on dick or shoulders or wrist for best effect (stop usage if allergies are there )

Letrozole 1 mg is gonna block upto 90 percent estrogen while enclomiphene will increase your T by 400 ng /dl and more with every passing day and increase of dosage (maximum upto a baseline +1000ng/dl with letro and baseline +1400 ng/dl with letro enclo and test gel )

Precautions-- don't take enclomiphene above 50 mg and letrozole above 2.5 that should be your upper limit
If you experience Osteoporosis/joint pain or wrinkles and skin flaps then stop using letro
tretinoin 2.5% :lul:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and wollet2
please dont listen to this monkey retard

ingredients---
Optional---

brother serms rapidly close growth plates it would be much safer for pubertycels to just hop on trt and keep e2 below 50

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Nigga that's why I included letrozole
Growth plates close due hogh T conversion to estrogen
brother serms rapidly close growth plates it would be much safer for pubertycels to just hop on trt and keep e2 below 50

ingredients---
Optional---

this will SEAL your growth plates shut instantly

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man
Enclo + letro wont
letro wont save you, because of the serm nature of enclo it interacts with estrogen receptors in the growth plates and closes them almost instantly

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man, axm and m0ss26
I swear everytime i see a thread or a response from this fucking monkey its utter retarded jew non sense omfg go fucking kill yourself child of a rape dnr you faggot

I swear everytime i see a thread or a response from this fucking monkey its utter retarded jew non sense omfg go fucking kill yourself child of a rape dnr you faggot
Nigger asshole I will fuck your mom and lick her hard
Go fuck ur dad
Bitch

Go fuck ur dad
You're silver I'm diamond

Go fuck ur dad

You're silver I'm diamond
You talk like a retard holy fuck kill yourself end it all have some mercy for this forum and end it all you utter subhuman dont ever post again or your mom will get caught in communial showers inshallah

You talk like a retard holy fuck kill yourself end it all have some mercy for this forum and end it all you utter subhuman dont ever post again or your mom will get caught in communial showers inshallah
I will catch your mom
Pajeet

ingredients---
Optional---

what’s the goal of this? muscle growth and sex dimorphism?

also it looks like this will make the growth plates close faster but does the letrozole prevent that?

what’s the goal of this? muscle growth and sex dimorphism?

also it looks like this will make the growth plates close faster but does the letrozole prevent that?
Compared to other serms enclo doesn't have much effect on bones
In fact it is said to have 0 effect
Not much research available on that topic

Letro is fuck hard AI it's gonna rip your estrogen
Take it at low dose
It will prevent the slight agonist effect on enclo on bones

• Love it
Reactions: hiku
Nigga that's why I included letrozole
Growth plates close due hogh T conversion to estrogen
SERMS act through a different estrogen pathway the letrozole would not stop the closing of growth plates

SERMS act through a different estrogen pathway the letrozole would not stop the closing of growth plates
Enclo is different type of serm it has very minor effect on bones
Letro would decrease the overall estrogen nullifying that little effect