"MAGIC MUSHROOM" preparation and "recipe" GUIDE [REMASTERD]

D

Deleted member 47272

Synaesthesia
DISCLAIMER: THIS RECIPE IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE
300px Cubensisnaturalhabitat 2

Psilocybin mushrooms (also known as magic mushrooms, psychedelic mushrooms, and shrooms) are a family of psychoactive fungi that contain psilocybin, a psychedelic substance of the tryptamine class. The mechanism of action is not fully known, although binding activity at serotonin receptors is thought to be involved.

DOSAGE AND PREPARATION-
The dosage of psilocybin mushrooms depends on the potency of the mushroom (the total psilocybin and psilocin content of the mushrooms), which varies significantly both between species and within the same species. However, "the most commonly used mushroom is Psilocybe cubensis, which contains 10–12 mg of psilocybin per gram of dried mushrooms".

The concentration of active psilocybin mushroom compounds varies not only from species to species, but also from mushroom to mushroom inside a given species, subspecies or variety. The same holds true even for different parts of the same mushroom.

For example, in the species Psilocybe samuiensis, the dried cap of the mushroom contains the most psilocybin at about 0.23%–0.90%. The mycelium contains about 0.24%–0.32%.

Psilocybin-

Dosage calculation-
Math: Desired psilocybin from divided by the psilocybin strength of the strain. For example, if you want to consume 15 mg psilocybin (a common dose) from cubensis with 1% psilocybin content:

15 mg / 1% = 15/0.01 = 1500 mg = 1.5 g

Psilocybe cubensis

Main article: Psilocybe cubensis (mycology)

silocybe cubensis (also known as cubes) is one of the most commonly used species of psilocybin mushrooms. The doses for oral consumption for dried cubensis mushrooms are generally considered to be:

•Threshold: 0.25 - 0.5 g
•Light: 0.5 - 1 g
•Common: 1 - 2.5 g
•Strong: 2.5 - 5 g
•Heavy: 5 g +

Preparation methods:
Preparation methods for this compound within our tutorial index include:

•Brown rice flour psilocybin mushroom tek

•Outdoor mushroom cultivation

•Mushroom chocolates

•Mushroom tea

•Psilocybin mushroom lemon tek

@enchanted_elixir

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte, 5.5psl, Jase and 1 other person
@the MOUSE @Abhorrence @Nick.Harte @DonewithIncel @Tabula Rasa @5.5psl @PseudoMaxxer @RAMU KAKA @KING REIDYZ @Gonthar @Orc @BigJimsWornOutTires @Ricky212

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
brutal how dead this fucking forum is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272
@mbolo @Ai Impact bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Brotha. Just munch those fuckers. Psilocybin isn't something you can overdose on.
I just casually posted it for enlighten people

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
I research overnight and noted it. Then i posted there
Thanks. I'm mostly interested in a reputable LSD seller, please send me the onion once you're done with ur research.

• +1
Thanks. I'm mostly interested in a reputable LSD seller, please send me the onion once you're done with ur research.
Brotha There have bunch of active safe accessible drug selling onion site

• +1
@GuyFromSingapore

Bookmarked

• +1
@DildoFaggins

Brotha There have bunch of active safe accessible drug selling onion site
Send me one brah, I'm not as well versed as you. I've always bought the OG way, but my dealer is serving time.

• +1
@PSL GOD the moments where I'm unconscious are the best, not tryna lucid dream.

• +1
  • +1
Btw bhai @mbolo I started writing novel 2 years ago. I will publish when it will be completed

• Love it
Btw bhai @mbolo I started writing novel 2 years ago. I will publish when it will be completed
Gonna be an interesting read!

• +1
Gonna be an interesting read!
I hope so. Kinda about complicated things. I just wanted to made this novel one of the best and one of the complicated :lul:

• +1
I hope so. Kinda about complicated things. I just wanted to made this novel one of the best and one of the complicated :lul:
Sounds quite intriguing. Make sure to let me know once it's finished.

DISCLAIMER: THIS RECIPE IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE
View attachment 2569127

Psilocybin mushrooms (also known as magic mushrooms, psychedelic mushrooms, and shrooms) are a family of psychoactive fungi that contain psilocybin, a psychedelic substance of the tryptamine class. The mechanism of action is not fully known, although binding activity at serotonin receptors is thought to be involved.

DOSAGE AND PREPARATION-
The dosage of psilocybin mushrooms depends on the potency of the mushroom (the total psilocybin and psilocin content of the mushrooms), which varies significantly both between species and within the same species. However, "the most commonly used mushroom is Psilocybe cubensis, which contains 10–12 mg of psilocybin per gram of dried mushrooms".

The concentration of active psilocybin mushroom compounds varies not only from species to species, but also from mushroom to mushroom inside a given species, subspecies or variety. The same holds true even for different parts of the same mushroom.

For example, in the species Psilocybe samuiensis, the dried cap of the mushroom contains the most psilocybin at about 0.23%–0.90%. The mycelium contains about 0.24%–0.32%.

Psilocybin-

Dosage calculation-
Math: Desired psilocybin from divided by the psilocybin strength of the strain. For example, if you want to consume 15 mg psilocybin (a common dose) from cubensis with 1% psilocybin content:

15 mg / 1% = 15/0.01 = 1500 mg = 1.5 g

Psilocybe cubensis

Main article: Psilocybe cubensis (mycology)

silocybe cubensis (also known as cubes) is one of the most commonly used species of psilocybin mushrooms. The doses for oral consumption for dried cubensis mushrooms are generally considered to be:

•Threshold: 0.25 - 0.5 g
•Light: 0.5 - 1 g
•Common: 1 - 2.5 g
•Strong: 2.5 - 5 g
•Heavy: 5 g +

Preparation methods:
Preparation methods for this compound within our tutorial index include:

•Brown rice flour psilocybin mushroom tek

•Outdoor mushroom cultivation

•Mushroom chocolates

•Mushroom tea

•Psilocybin mushroom lemon tek