Magnesium bisglycinate destroys libido?

anyone

anyone

Quiet reader
I took 3000mg of magnesium bisglycinate everyday a week ago. It improved my sleep brutally. I was sleeping deep, fell asleep faster, dreamt everyday, was more chill etc.. But I had one big problem, which was my libido. My libido literally died, I woke up without a boner and I didn’t get horny when looking at girls. I felt like an asexual literally. Now I don’t take it anymore since 3 days and my libido came back.

Now my question is:
Does low libido mean my T got lowered? Can I do something against that or should I try taking less than 400mg? Are there also any alternatives for better sleep/deeper sleep?

Is also libido even important besides sex?

Last edited:
Ur tripping boyo, such a small dose can't affect anything, and your body only absorbs only 25-30% of mag you take, I hace zero problems with my libido on 2000-3000mg a day.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Ur tripping boyo, such a small dose can't affect anything, and your body only absorbs only 25-30% of mag you take, I hace zero problems with my libido on 2000-3000mg a day.
I meant 3000*

And look up on Google. A lot of people have issues with the libido when taking magnesium

Source on that?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Matheus
Maybe don’t take fucking 3000mg? You don’t need that much.

Maybe don’t take fucking 3000mg? You don’t need that much.
Thats the recommended amount. It says take 2 capsules a day.

I wanted to try less mg anyways soon (1 capsule), but I still wanna know why my libido dies because of it.. that shouldn’t happen

I took 3000mg of magnesium bisglycinate everyday a week ago. It improved my sleep brutally. I was sleeping deep, fell asleep faster, dreamt everyday, was more chill etc.. But I had one big problem, which was my libido. My libido literally died, I woke up without a boner and I didn’t get horny when looking at girls. I felt like an asexual literally. Now I don’t take it anymore since 3 days and my libido came back.

Now my question is:
Does low libido mean my T got lowered? Can I do something against that or should I try taking less than 400mg? Are there also any alternatives for better sleep/deeper sleep?

Is also libido even important besides sex?
Try mag theorenate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back