Maher cucked by BBC

View attachment 1938069
View attachment 1938070

Funny GIF
she’s saying that to humble you, she sees you(maher) as out of her league and probably assumes you have a big ego

plus that’s a low level lightskin she can find a better one with ease
Delusional cope.

She is just using that as an attempt to make Maher think she see's him as second best which she will know has never happened to him before
Jfl at your life if foids don't come up with elaborate schemes and manipulation tactics to get you to reply to them

You should do an experiment with Maher's mate Drew, having the first 5 pics of both him and Maher, then the final pic just Drew on his own

See how many foids that match ask for the name of the Giant mogger friend and see how many ask for Drew's insta to sneakily find Maher jfl

View attachment 1938421
I will do this lmao

• Love it
Reactions: 6ft4
Wtf that guy on the right is actually black? I tought that nigga is overtanned cracker or med/indian. Bitch is just trying to make you/Maher angry and shit testing you, that lightskinned med looking nigger looks more like a whitey than a bbc nigga

Femalegazepilled again

But nobody would ask about the guy in the black shirt :(

Same energy :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

View attachment 1938390

Report her account for racism to get her banned and prevent her from fucking more dicks

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
I can’t run bbc game so they yeeted me
I think if you ignore women or be rude (even if the woman is in the wrong and rude 1st) cuck dating apps always punish the man

Last edited:
  • +1
She is just using that as an attempt to make Maher think she see's him as second best which she will know has never happened to him before
Jfl at your life if foids don't come up with elaborate schemes and manipulation tactics to get you to reply to them

You should do an experiment with Maher's mate Drew, having the first 5 pics of both him and Maher, then the final pic just Drew on his own

See how many foids that match ask for the name of the Giant mogger friend and see how many ask for Drew's insta to sneakily find Maher jfl

View attachment 1938421
Lmao, Maher mogs that lightskin sheboon to her Kingston slums and back

My theory confirmed. Average gymmaxxed black guy has the same SMV as a 6 PSL white Chad. Being white is a failo in 2022 confirmed.

Cope girls are maher only
Maher is the dumbest male model ever. Should have been in the cast of Zoolander tbh. 31K followers CURRENTLY, meaning in his prime career it was like 10K-15K. Idiot never bothered with shoutouts or collaborating with some famous you tubers. This is also a IQ Redpill . You can have everything but if your IQ isn't good you waste potential.

My theory confirmed. Average gymmaxxed black guy has the same SMV as a 6 PSL white Chad. Being white is a failo in 2022 confirmed.
To top it off the bbc was frame mogged, height mogged by maher , proving that the right phenotype halo can compensate for a brutal mog.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Maher is the dumbest male model ever. Should have been in the cast of Zoolander tbh. 31K followers CURRENTLY, meaning in his prime career it was like 10K-15K. Idiot never bothered with shoutouts or collaborating with some famous you tubers. This is also a IQ Redpill . You can have everything but if your IQ isn't good you waste potential.
He plays golf and seems high IQ. The truth is he's low appeal.

He plays golf and seems high IQ. The truth is he's low appeal.
Lacks business IQ. Could have had a great career . And cope, maher experiments have been done in the Uk where he was matching like almost Half his matches or more.

Maher is married + Recently visited a curry wedding

• JFL