Maherfish trolling

cvzvvc

cvzvvc

Zephir
Quick warm up, getting back in the groove with this.

Enjoy the cheap laughs.

foto-no-exif-2.jpg

What did I say?

"I don't even remember who the fuck you are."

foto-no-exif-3.png

foto-no-exif-5.png

This girl (from screencaps directly above) proceeded to ask for my number and then five minutes later when I didn't text her fast enough, she just gave me hers to "speed things up" so she could see the speedo pictures lmfao. They literally won't even tolerate waiting 5 minutes. Entitlement is off-the-charts.
foto-no-exif-6.jpg

foto-no-exif-7.png

foto-no-exif-8.png

foto-no-exif-11.png

foto-no-exif-9.png

foto-no-exif-1.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, EdouardManlet, MoggerGaston and 68 others
Screenshot 2022 12 21 at 14 21 11 Maherfish trolling

Poor girl.
She doesn't know there are actually 8 milion of maherfishes @forevergymcelling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, socialcel, j05 and 88 others
foto-no-exif-1.png

2740523 91007D7E D057 43EC 8318 04F7FBEEE982

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, balding17yomanletcel, p0lishsubhuman and 46 others
Look how women cope "Eugene has a decent job he'll be fine! Teehee!"

It's funny how they all palm it off to another woman, "someone else will mary Eugene, just not me! He's not my type". They all use the same line until Eugene blows his brains out in a dark room.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, GuyFromSingapore, horizontallytall and 59 others
Bro which location is this?

I recognize 2 of the girls

Biden

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, EdouardManlet, Lmao and 29 others

It's funny how they all palm it off to another woman, "someone else will mary Eugene, just not me! He's not my type". They all use the same line until Eugene blows his brains out in a dark room.
natural selection is so brutal
eugene will go though years of torment, gaslighting and rejection all while people keep telling him it's his "personality" at fault
cycle repeats until he inevitably takes him and his incel genes out of the genepool

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, balding17yomanletcel, p0lishsubhuman and 30 others
Holy hell this nigger captured the ELO again

Maher sets the tone and the tempo for the app as a whole when he arrives. He paces and directs the algorithm so his face becomes an advertisement the site uses to sell Hinge premium to women

Even artificial intelligence understands his raw facial power - like a machine approved by Toto Wolff himself.

Meanwhile Eugene unironically becomes a polyglot who climbs mount killamanjaro and watches White Lotus and Euphoria just to keep up with the female meta and the Algorithm instantly shadowbans him his bloated walrus face

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, ascension, horizontallytall and 42 others
D172BE82 AF6E 4252 8456 F2005A78F620

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Deleted member 16369, Growth Plate and 34 others
just kill me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, justinzayn, vaninskybird and 5 others
Do it in asia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeLivesAgain, datboijj and cvzvvc
@SeiGun gtfi lol

chad can say anything

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Hades, AscendingHero and 10 others
NYC area.

Oh and the girl who simped for him and demanded his number?

05.jpg

02.gif

Could bounce a fucking quarter off that thing.
BBL just for Chad's commitment

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Hades, AscendingHero and 4 others
foto-no-exif-1.png

200 8

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Chadeep, the BULL and 2 others
Here's what I want to know

How do you get past the verification software these apps have?

I'm a young Maherfisher looking to get back in the game after a very long hiatus - trying to see what this whole "rizz" thing you young kids keep talking about is

i want to be a munch but certain verification software is now designed to stop ugly "researchers" like myself from progressing in my Thesis studies of Maherfish Ethics.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Here's what I want to know

How do you get past the verification software these apps have?

I'm a young Maherfisher looking to get back in the game after a very long hiatus - trying to see what this whole "rizz" thing you young kids keep talking about is

i want to be a munch but certain verification software is now designed to stop ugly "researchers" like myself from progressing in my Thesis studies of Maherfish Ethics.
I did see you bring that up elsewhere on here and I was surprised bc I never got that request even once for verification. Your device ID might be flagged. I remember reading in passing that Apple had some sort of update to their API offerings in iOS14 which enabled devs to utilize a DeviceCheck API with a binary value store.

In plain non nerd-shit english, devs can store a value for whether or not you've been banned before and call that automatically when you register. Hit it enough times and you're permashadowed or permabanned and never able to get back on. You might have to jump for a new phone, apple id, credit card, and internet connection.

And this is all speculation. No one really knows. Hinge/Tinder's legal team deserves a fucking award for keeping this trade secrets shit under wraps. They are a fucking blackbox monopoly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Hero of the Imperium and AchooWhalesAreBlue

3178629 laugh nicholas cage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, p0lishsubhuman, MaxillaMaxing and 11 others
I did see you bring that up elsewhere on here and I was surprised bc I never got that request even once for verification. Your device ID might be flagged. I remember reading in passing that Apple had some sort of update to their API offerings in iOS14 which enabled devs to utilize a DeviceCheck API with a binary value store.

In plain non nerd-shit english, devs can store a value for whether or not you've been banned before and call that automatically when you register. Hit it enough times and you're permashadowed or permabanned and never able to get back on. You might have to jump for a new phone, apple id, credit card, and internet connection.

And this is all speculation. No one really knows. Hinge/Tinder's legal team deserves a fucking award for keeping this trade secrets shit under wraps. They are a fucking blackbox monopoly.
Homie I think I am on almost a national database because of the wild and powerful nature of my Maherfishes

there could have even been a meeting with top leadership on bumble, hinge and tinder about some of my methods

The moment i sign on even with autofications they demand verification of the HIGHEST level

i got drunk one day and was trolling and called up Bumble customer support and started yelling at the guy saying that i was maher and he was discriminating against male models, the guy was so confused jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, YungPSLGod, Danish_Retard and 9 others
Screen Shot 2022 12 21 at 112710 AM
Screen Shot 2022 12 21 at 112800 AM

i was drunk as hell and told the lady my camera wasn't working but that those were, indeed, my incredible bones. she was pissed.

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet, RecessedChinCel, Hades and 5 others
Screen Shot 2022 12 21 at 113011 AM

• JFL
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Deleted member 27472, EdouardManlet and 9 others
See below

Chadfish:

Trannyfish:

Arvidfish:

• Woah
Reactions: AchooWhalesAreBlue
Quick warm up, getting back in the groove with this.

Enjoy the cheap laughs.

foto-no-exif-2.jpg

What did I say?

"I don't even remember who the fuck you are."

foto-no-exif-3.png

foto-no-exif-5.png

This girl (from screencaps directly above) proceeded to ask for my number and then five minutes later when I didn't text her fast enough, she just gave me hers to "speed things up" so she could see the speedo pictures lmfao. They literally won't even tolerate waiting 5 minutes. Entitlement is off-the-charts.
foto-no-exif-6.jpg

foto-no-exif-7.png

foto-no-exif-8.png

foto-no-exif-11.png

foto-no-exif-9.png

foto-no-exif-1.png

JFL at anyone still chadfishing with this weird looking ass nigga. No appeal to 18-23 year old women.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, 444 and Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, balding17yomanletcel, p0lishsubhuman and 17 others
JFL at anyone still chadfishing with this weird looking ass nigga. No appeal to 18-23 year old women.
Another low IQ burger boy in denial

Run the account yourself and see what kind of appeal he has

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Hades, gymmaxedhorse and 10 others

Proper advice for Eugene is to blast tren

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and ascension
2DC751F3 7AFF 4F61 B9E0 59E2770D7A67

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, justinzayn, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Open a girl with “Over for natty copers in 2022”

When your IQ is 83 but it doesn't matter:

foto-no-exif.png

foto-no-exif-1.png

foto-no-exif-2.png

foto-no-exif-3.png

foto-no-exif-4.png

@forevergymcelling

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, User49, EdouardManlet and 34 others

foto-no-exif.png

foto-no-exif-1.png

foto-no-exif-2.png

foto-no-exif-3.png

foto-no-exif-4.png
Ask her if she's Muslim or Christian
If she's Christian she'll just see Lebanon as an extension of the piggie Med countries like Pigtaly and Pigtugal

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 24593 and 5 others

Or he suddenly decides to become all those women's and men's emergency room physician.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611

foto-no-exif.png

foto-no-exif-1.png

foto-no-exif-2.png

foto-no-exif-3.png

foto-no-exif-4.png

@forevergymcelling

jfl at how she wont let that conversation die, meanwhile i get ghosted after asking
how their day was

44623acdb63efc95fd9d5e929f01ef29.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Sens, balding17yomanletcel and 23 others
jfl at how she wont let that conversation die, meanwhile i get ghosted after asking
how their day was

44623acdb63efc95fd9d5e929f01ef29.gif
Please believe me when I say there is equally worse on its way

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and HeLivesAgain
Please believe me when I say there is equally worse on its way
Say "Wow... Lebanon. Personally I don't believe in the religion of that area so I doubt this would work. I am a christian. I would be willing to keep things purely sexual, though. I know in your culture you have to always be veiled in the presence of a man before marriage but perhaps we could cut a hole into the cloth dress in which I could insert my manhood. I know this isn't ideal but I hope you understand."

let's truly test Maher's power

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, YungPSLGod, Hades and 9 others
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, gymmaxedhorse, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
(Lebanese cont.)

foto-no-exif.jpg

foto-no-exif-3.jpg

foto-no-exif-2.jpg

I was unmatched jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 17920 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Niklaus Mikaelson, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Gymbunny

Started off by asking how long she has been gymcelling. My favorite part of this exchange is the fact that spending $450 on a complete and total stranger for a first date is considered unremarkable. So commonplace that it doesn't even warrant her acknowledging how absurd that is.

This is your culture. This is the world in which you live. And you're told to be grateful for it.

Really marinate on that as your head hits the pillow tonight.

"NOOO I'M NOT LIKE MOST GIRLS, I SWEAR. GIVE ME A CHANCE!"

foto-no-exif.png

foto-no-exif-1.png

foto-no-exif-3.png

She hasn't unmatched. Just responded with "aggressive". Guaranteed she double messages later.

If Eugene pulled this he'd receive four psychiatric evaluations and house monitoring for the better part of 2 years.

That's all for tn, peace.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, p0lishsubhuman, Darwined and 20 others
I love how they completely disregard the aspie terms

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, EdouardManlet, Pikabro and 22 others
bro this is some legitmately garbage trolling

idk how it's even possible to fuck this up, the formula is simple yet golden

Legit. U will attract orange skinned long Island Italian American whores. Idk why mayos jerk off to him do much. Chico mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, 444, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
cage at the american psycho reference and that huge block of blackpill featuring eugene. this is the best one yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, humanoidsub7, justinzayn and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, cvzvvc, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
Legit. U will attract orange skinned long Island Italian American whores. Idk why mayos jerk off to him do much. Chico mogs
Half the prettyboy ig/tiktok influencers mog Maher to oblivion

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 444, TsarTsar444, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Me on Facebook

Screenshot 20221222 143331

Screenshot 20221222 143319

That's just one message I sent to some foid in months.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, humanoidsub7, Hades and 3 others

this. it's funny i dont see it talked about much. in regards to incels, for them it's always women telling them "some girls would find you so attractive! You have so much CONFIDENCE! Plenty of fish in the sea and different women like all kinds of different things in men! You'll find someone who wants you!" but it's always NEVER EVER, *EVER* them. And then the poor guy will move on to the next foid who says the same thing. and the next. and the next. and the next. forever. brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, humanoidsub7, horizon and 12 others