AD811C6D B21B 460E 84C9 BB9D1FC36D30

72306101 73D5 4710 89E3 AD440290FCB3

9B776E2B E895 41B3 A4DA D25F8F7E385F

CAAAE1F8 C886 40E2 B4DD DDDA41909966

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, blite, HighClassMaxing and 42 others
That's literally the average women in central London fucking suifeul.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Time, Mastermind and 4 others
Retarded aaaah accent

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I love when he saw the noodlewhore he was like 'oohhh 🤢 '

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Deleted member 6128 and poopoohead
No fatties for Chad. Brutal. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blite, Deleted member 6128, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and poopoohead
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Zylk, Tallooksmaxxer and 5 others
Ffs my mental health

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, GetShrekt, HighClassMaxing and 7 others
Maher gets mogged by gandy imo.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futuregigamogger and MoggerChad
and i have 1 stacy match in city of london after a week and she stopped replying...

• JFL
Reactions: virren and MRD
A few years ago I first got on Hinge cause my homey who is a 5’5 chadlet told me it’s only bad bitches on there. I got on there and to my surprise he was right. Swiping I only saw top tier women and legitimately was puzzled how Hinge managed to only have the most attractive of women using its app. I took some time off hooking up and deleted the app. A little later when I decided to get back on I remade my account, except this time halfway through putting the account together I got distracted and never finished it. I later got back on and started swiping only to see fatties and uggo’s swipe after swipe. I was perplexed. I was like “wtf? This isn’t how I remember Hinge.” After a little swiping I went to my profile, due to not finishing my account and due to my account being connected to my Facebook, Hinge had decided to populate my profile with my old Facebook photos from high school. I quickly realized the problem and deleted the profile and made a new one with my updated photos. My Hinge went back to only attractive women like it was before. The crazy part is before this I genuinely thought ugly women didn’t use Hinge. The app has a very good algorithm for sorting people into groups based on their attractiveness. Hinge to a good looking and a bad looking person are two totally different apps.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RTLBbc, Zylk, MRD and 6 others
brutal as always but it's always funnier if you msg them with PSL thread titles, those are the best

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, AscendingHero and Dystopian
Brutal shit, compare this to your regular PSLer who tries to milk every match he gets just lol

Over over over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, adotsdot, datboijj and 1 other person
I don't look like Maher :feelsrope:

I felt suicidal looking @ his first match…. How can we cope 99% of men won’t ever have a girl who looks that good “like” our pic
she's nothing special but med HTB is probably 99th percentile there

she's nothing special but med HTB is probably 99th percentile there
In her thumbnail she looked super hot. She is hotter than italic women I went to Italy you forget I have fam there and your women look worse and look like men stfu nigga

In her thumbnail she looked super hot. She is hotter than italic women I went to Italy you forget I have fam there and your women look worse and look like men stfu nigga
you're so fucking dumb
you came here maybe for 1 day
our women are super hot compared to yours if for you that's a stacy

Same smv as an average wymxn

Brutal shit, compare this to your regular PSLer who tries to milk every match he gets just lol

Over over over
When you are even remotely GL you will get so many likes from women you wont have time to talk with anyone but the top 10% of the best looking ones in your match pile.

It's just such a different game, when you are ugly. You get 2-3 matches a month, maybe less, and you need to milk them like your life depends on it, and even then those women will with ~100% certainty ghost you due to the seeping uncertainty and desperation which they sense from your messages.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, MRD and Hirekdr
"22... looks about 29, but still." :feelskek:

That's literally the average women in central London fucking suifeul.
That's the cagefuel part
It's always some borderline unfuckable LTB, it's never someone even close to his looksmatch

A few years ago I first got on Hinge cause my homey who is a 5’5 chadlet told me it’s only bad bitches on there. I got on there and to my surprise he was right. Swiping I only saw top tier women and legitimately was puzzled how Hinge managed to only have the most attractive of women using its app. I took some time off hooking up and deleted the app. A little later when I decided to get back on I remade my account, except this time halfway through putting the account together I got distracted and never finished it. I later got back on and started swiping only to see fatties and uggo’s swipe after swipe. I was perplexed. I was like “wtf? This isn’t how I remember Hinge.” After a little swiping I went to my profile, due to not finishing my account and due to my account being connected to my Facebook, Hinge had decided to populate my profile with my old Facebook photos from high school. I quickly realized the problem and deleted the profile and made a new one with my updated photos. My Hinge went back to only attractive women like it was before. The crazy part is before this I genuinely thought ugly women didn’t use Hinge. The app has a very good algorithm for sorting people into groups based on their attractiveness. Hinge to a good looking and a bad looking person are two totally different apps.
Interesting and also based For hypergamy

But what about makeupmaxxing

Hm

i srsly don’t get what’s so crazy about this experiment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
This nigga is not the same species as me

Those are the best looking girls of London
Tall good looking guy matches wtih good looking girls

insane.

a lot of maherfishing threads are funny asf tho

• JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, Deleted member 17872 and the BULL
Tall good looking guy matches wtih good looking girls

insane.

a lot of maherfishing threads are funny asf tho
It's not Crazy in itself as It Is obviousy. but he's still the best chadfish ever done. In term of matches, quality, the amount of simping. He's a chad that mogs other chads

It's not Crazy in itself as It Is obviousy. but he's still the best chadfish ever done. In term of matches, quality, the amount of simping. He's a chad that mogs other chads
did terrible for me

i kept getting unmatched while trolling

did terrible for me

i kept getting unmatched while trolling
That's Just because swedish girls are less braindead than anglo and could tell there was no gigachad behind them words
If you acted cool you would have got the best stacies of the city at "your" disposal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and Seth Walsh
@forevergymcelling @NegativeNorwood @Seth Walsh @EverythingMattersCel @Karvor @ChickenAndRiceBrah @6ft4 @AchooWhalesAreBlue @\/orman

I knew that he would rack a stupid amount of matches, but what surprised me the most is the quality of the matches...he got a harem of good looking women. Not a single landwhale or LTB, and people complain all the time about english women being extremely ugly on average, which makes this even more shocking.

Motivation to ascend but brutal to watch as a normie ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, RTLBbc and AscendingHero
I knew that he would rack a stupid amount of matches, but what surprised me the most is the quality of the matches...he got a harem of good looking women. Not a single landwhale or LTB, and people complain all the time about english women being extremely ugly on average, which makes this even more shocking.

Motivation to ascend but brutal to watch as a normie ngl
How do users here cope
Screenshot 20230126 013103
Screenshot 20230126 013051
Screenshot 20230126 013033
Screenshot 20230126 012910
Screenshot 20230126 012837
Screenshot 20230126 012708
Screenshot 20230126 012752

Even more foggers in the video

Can you compete? @forevergymcelling
Screenshot 20230126 013005