Video of Hinge Maherfish (going through all of the matches)

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, RTLBbc, Elvisandreaa and 10 others
But the chats are normal
But Just casually cherrypick some chat to make gullible sensible fuckers like @Anstrum95 cry in the sleep because girls don't immediately ask him to fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zyMOGenic, MoggerChad, Elvisandreaa and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 14160
I'm not cherrypicking anything. That was the point of the video.
I'm not talking about you. There was another thread on maherfish (ik Who made It made It on purpose to impress incels but still). This Is water, obv male model gets a fuckton of likes and texts

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Biggdink
I'm not talking about you. There was another thread on maherfish (ik Who made It made It on purpose to impress incels but still). This Is water, obv male model gets a fuckton of likes and texts
This challenges anyone to put their money where their mouth is and actually show a full account of another male picture pack getting better results.

This challenges anyone to put their money where their mouth is and actually show a full account of another male picture pack getting better results.
Lol Who fucking cares. Why don't you incels don't try to find a gf and stop doing this shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: User49, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 22126 and 6 others
Lol Who fucking cares. Why don't you incels don't try to find a gf and stop doing this shit
Did you forget what forum you're on with nearly 12k posts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, datboijj, Sub0 and 11 others
💀😂 Imagine having so many matches that you need a 15 minute screencap to go through all of them. Also water expected from Gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Kingcel32, Skywalker and 10 others
💀😂 Imagine having so many matches that you need a 15 minute screencap to go through all of them. Also water expected from Gigachad.
It's on ~6x speed as well.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9779, Hades and 2 others
Barely any sexual messages

Not hard to get lots of matches as a chadlite @gamma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19103, Kingcel32, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Maybe I'll make a comparison, but the guy in that video didn't show all of his matches like I did.
Try cox or Tobias Reuter

I think they’d do a lot better than Maher

Try cox or Tobias Reuter

I think they’d do a lot better than Maher
Their followings are too large and I can't find organic pictures as easily.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
You want to run another experiment with a relatively young dude?
I don't have multiple devices, so I think Hinge could punish me for reusing the same SIM card with a different account.

Their followings are too large and I can't find organic pictures as easily.
I tried them last year … They destroyed every other chad

Can’t use fake numbers on tinder anymore tho

The photos are all the same. Drinks, friends, boat to show status, bars.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
The photos are all the same. Drinks, friends, boat to show status, bars.
I altered the body type of Maher's Hinge match posted here, to suit my ideal body type on foids.

Mirin?
I still don't like her pheno (white, blonde, boring)!but her body is nicer now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Xangsane
Impossible to mog maher

The account was officially banned today (I never did anything vulgar/explicit on it). I wonder how Hinge finally decides to ban a catfish (it's only been in Miami since this post). @cvzvvc

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cvzvvc, Chadeep and Xangsane
Impossible to mog maher
I went through the whole video at 0.25x Speed. Most of his matches were primitive sluts, 0 hqnps, 0 sex offers right off the bat. I don't believe anymore whoever says he gets sex offers from stacylites After 2 texts, doesn't happen.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 18840 and Skywalker
I went through the whole video at 0.25x Speed. Most of his matches were primitive sluts, 0 hqnps, 0 sex offers right off the bat. I don't believe anymore whoever says he gets sex offers from stacylites After 2 texts, doesn't happen.
Tinder might be different than Hinge due to its nature as a "hookup" app, but I agree that blatant sexual offers from women at least +2 SDs is extremely uncommon.

Tinder might be different than Hinge due to its nature as a "hookup" app, but I agree that blatant sexual offers from women at least +2 SDs is extremely uncommon.
I think Is All the same shit. That stuff might have happened in 2020 but now dating apps game has evolved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I think Is All the same shit. That stuff might have happened in 2020 but now dating apps game has evolved.
+2 SDs are already flooded with sexual offers from Chads, so there's very little incentive for them to lead with sex, even for Maher. It's possible that some of the women would be more willing if I maxed Maher out with status and money on the Hinge account.

• +1
+2 SDs are already flooded with sexual offers from Chads, so there's very little incentive for them to lead with sex, even for Maher. It's possible that if I maxed Maher out with status and money on the Hinge account that some of the women would be more willing.
no hot girl is going to behave like that not even for gigachad. can only happen from low value LTBs, HTBs and stacylites are worth more than rich chads and they still want to be seduced.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Skywalker
chadlite with body halo, wide face, wide jaws, wtf are you on about? :lul:
he's a troll
he thinks that soft features alone can mog skull + soft features + body, but i doubt he really believes it.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
he's a troll
he thinks that soft features alone can mog skull + soft features + body, but i doubt he really believes it.
lol...BONES buddy boyos, BONES, and high prenatal T

• +1
whoever uploaded that video is fucking retarded the speed is far too high to be able to see the chats. Dumb cunt

whoever uploaded that video is fucking retarded the speed is far too high to be able to see the chats. Dumb cunt
Who's dumber; the uploader or the commenter who isn't aware of YT's 0.25x speed feature and 15 minute length cap for unregistered accounts?

• JFL
Do you want me to go through my archives?

Because I will

Do you want me to go through my archives?

Because I will
yeah but don't post the low beckies. legit curious. why do you think the reponse was much lower where OP did the experiment?

yeah but don't post the low beckies. legit curious. why do you think the reponse was much lower where OP did the experiment?
Tbf i dont have any pics of the girls just the texts from all the different ones

But let me have a look, im sure i have some

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
why do you think the reponse was much lower where OP did the experiment?
Make him share his results in the same manner as my video before you allow him to gaslight you and @Anstrum95.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and the BULL
Bro its girl dependant. Some girls even stacies are dtf within messages. But lifefuel if no. All i know is my muslim chad friend gets sexual proposal in NL very often. But height also on a chad unfrauded face, 6ft4.
And he has the proofs of it and such and always denies. And i mean irl. For casual shit like buying airpods from craiglist.
And the foid was a pretty famous journalist.
Suicefuel. But he is pious.
Reminds me of me in a bit worse of what i got the last summer. All i know is i will cold approach and test my level soon

Bro its girl dependant. Some girls even stacies are dtf within messages. But lifefuel if no. All i know is my muslim chad friend gets sexual proposal in NL very often. But height also on a chad unfrauded face, 6ft4.
And he has the proofs of it and such and always denies. And i mean irl. For casual shit like buying airpods from craiglist.
And the foid was a pretty famous journalist.
Suicefuel. But he is pious.
Reminds me of me in a bit worse of what i got the last summer. All i know is i will cold approach and test my level soon
pics bro pics. i don't believe tales anymore. OP's was unfrauded unfiltered and showed what a chad experience on dating apps really looks like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Deleted member 18840
pics bro pics. i don't believe tales anymore. OP's was unfrauded unfiltered and showed what a chad experience on dating apps really looks like.
He sent me the whatsapp messages. The man is pious and has no point in larping i can show his face if u want.

He sent me the whatsapp messages. The man is pious and has no point in larping i can show his face if u want.
no i want to see the texts. i know only few girls are responsive to that shit or behave like that, ppl on here have drawed a biased image of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
no i want to see the texts. i know only few girls are responsive to that shit or behave like that, ppl on here have drawed a biased image of them.
Yes the whatsapp messages lemme check