and i get appraoched/catcalled irl
so cope

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, butterworld and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Copeful
No hair for your face, bucko. Long hair as sub 5 PSL = being called a faggot on the streets.

• JFL
Reactions: reek and ambi
No hair for your face, bucko. Long hair as sub 5 PSL = being called a faggot on the streets.

159cm ofiara klinefeltera/Male feminist, Anti JBW​

get out of my thread polska toilet cleaner

159cm ofiara klinefeltera/Male feminist, Anti JBW​

get out of my thread polska toilet cleaner
Just stating the obvious, bucko. I've long hair so I would know.

Me of course

• Hmm...
Reactions: shizuku11111
idk, growing it out and still deciding, probably something similiar to vinnie hacker's hairstyle
every zoomer has his hair, you said unique hair
he doesnt even have a fade

True tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and shizuku11111
long hair is gay as fuck. it's also a liability in a fight/combat meaning people who could afford to have long hair are poofters living in cities. shave your head so it'll more comfortable under combat helmets

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and theonewhocantascend
even over 5 psl its a looksmin
Nah, 5 PSL is good enough. I think it's just a sizepill really since my face is rather ogre-ish but I have klinefelter's frame of death and also short. No robust gymcel that's 6'2 will ever get called out for having long hair unless extremely boneless.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
every zoomer has his hair, you said unique hair
he doesnt even have a fade
fades are side character trait, his hair is long, curly/wavy and has a nice color to it

IMG 5694
IMG 5695

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and St.TikTokcel
Nah, 5 PSL is good enough. I think it's just a sizepill really since my face is rather ogre-ish but I have klinefelter's frame of death and also short. No robust gymcel that's 6'2 will ever get called out for having long hair unless extremely boneless.
Yeah a gymcel thats 6’2+ maybe
But an avg height avg physique guy cant really pull off long hair no matter how his face looks.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
long hair is gay as fuck. it's also a liability in a fight/combat meaning people who could afford to have long hair are poofters living in cities. shave your head so it'll more comfortable under combat helmets
Niggers on here want to reinvent the wheel.
Long hair= feminine
Short hair= masculine

main character treats above 6 feet good midface and fwhr ratios and almond shaped eyes

Yeah a gymcel thats 6’2+ maybe
But an avg height avg physique guy cant really pull off long hair no matter how his face looks.
I think you can if you're robust. Long hair looks comical on bonelets though.

48376880 pensive man with beard and long hair sitting at the table and looking at camera over
5EC5B898 C877 4445 8BD8 953EBF660FF5

• Hmm...
main character treats above 6 feet good midface and fwhr ratios and almond shaped eyes
no, u need to be able to fraud 6 foot, as movies have shown us

• +1
both pictures get made fun off in case they are under 6’3 and are skinny..? I dont know about girls, they might be more forgiving about hair lenght, but i know guys dont really respect anyone with very long hair unless gymcelled and tall
Depends on the demographic. I think if you have a healthy face, it won't really matter. I had dalits literally caress my hair unironically. Ldar tbh.

• +1
I had dalits literally caress my hair unironically. Ldar tbh.
Caged, had the same shit happen where random retards would come up to me and just start touching my hair. In EE if you have long hair its like alien sighting though, these apes rarely see 2 cm+ hair lenght on males

• +1
Reactions: TheHet and St.TikTokcel
In EE if you have long hair its like alien sighting though, these apes rarely see 2 cm+ hair lenght on males
Nope, at least with the gen z. Yes, it's very common for normalfags to have the usual buzzcut but I rot in a big city which is naturally more liberal. You start to see more zoomies with longer hair but not long as mine. Surprisingly, I've seen quite a few oldcels with long hair. Most of them had ponytails but they are robust af and have thick wrists and hands.

• +1
Nope, at least with the gen z. Yes, it's very common for normalfags to have the usual buzzcut but I rot in a big city which is naturally more liberal. You start to see more zoomies with longer hair but not long as mine. Surprisingly, I've seen quite a few oldcels with long hair. Most of them had ponytails but they are robust af and have thick wrists and hands.
Buzzcut is the usual haircut yes, and definitely in big cities they are more liberal

IMG 1414
Outside if not a buzzcut, this is usually the longest hair lenght i see.

IMG 1415
I personally had approx this hair lenght for some time. This is when you enter giga rare territory. I actually pay attention and i rarely see hair this lenght, if anyone is longer its like you said, oldcels wearing ponytails, or acne ridden nerds. I have friends and people daily in my ear asking me why my hair is so long. And i dont have the priviledge of living in a very big city so its even rarer

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and St.TikTokcel
Buzzcut is the usual haircut yes, and definitely in big cities they are more liberal

View attachment 3020415

View attachment 3020417
I personally had approx this hair lenght for some time. This is when you enter giga rare territory. I actually pay attention and i rarely see hair this lenght, if anyone is longer its like you said, oldcels wearing ponytails, or acne ridden nerds. I have friends and people daily in my ear asking me why my hair is so long. And i dont have the priviledge of living in a very big city so its even rarer
That's what I've noticed too as well. Another thing is that I don't see any zoomie with a stubble. It seems that it's only me with it. I doubt it's T related since most of them have good mandibles.

• +1
That's what I've noticed too as well. Another thing is that I don't see any zoomie with a stubble. It seems that it's only me with it. I doubt it's T related since most of them have good mandibles.
I dont remember seeing a properly maintained stubble in a while lol.
I think most young people still just clean shave, i only see facial hair on older people.
Ive somehow seen many idiots that straight up let neck beards grow for some reason though.

• JFL

View attachment 3020415

View attachment 3020417
yeah longer than that is soy ngl
also needs to be high quality with good density and volume otherwise looks retarded

• +1
yeah longer than that is soy ngl
also needs to be high quality with good density and volume otherwise looks retarded
Ye i have like the second guy but pretty straight. It would be acceptable in like america or some west country where they are open to literally anything but in my case i wasnt so lucky. I stick out like a different species bc of hair. Im aware it looksmins me bc of location but i cba to cut it

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and St.TikTokcel
IMG 4008

cool theory son

muh soy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, St.TikTokcel and Xangsane