main character trait: having unique hair, longer preferably

Ye i have like the second guy but pretty straight. It would be acceptable in like america or some west country where they are open to literally anything but in my case i wasnt so lucky. I stick out like a different species bc of hair. Im aware it looksmins me bc of location but i cba to cut it
wouldnt it be a exotic halo though since you stand out

• +1
Reactions: ambi
wouldnt it be a exotic halo though since you stand out
You need to stand out in a good way though, long hair is not an attractive trait in EE.
Good example of standing out would be being white having very light colored eyes overall nice coloring in some african or south american country.
Or being very tall in some asian country.
Long hair in EE is standing out on the same level as being a homosexual in EE would be. No respect from men.
And girls here base their attraction on what men respect. Its more focused on massive muscle mass, a lot of money, good status etc not so much on looks.

I have indeed had girls tell me they find me interesting and attractive because they dont see guys like me often, but its usually more alt leaning girls and shit, im exotic to more open minded women. The NT bimbos are buzzcut rich ogre only basically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Copeful
You need to stand out in a good way though, long hair is not an attractive trait in EE.
Good example of standing out would be being white having very light colored eyes overall nice coloring in some african or south american country.
Long hair in EE is standing out on the same level as being a homosexual in EE would be. No respect from men.
And girls here base their attraction on what men respect. Its more focused on massive muscle mass, a lot of money, good status etc not so much on looks.

I have indeed had girls tell me they find me interesting and attractive because they dont see guys like me often, but its usually more alt leaning girls and shit, im exotic to more open minded women. The NT bimbos are buzzcut rich ogre only basically.
meh who cares what men think
and if alt girls are your type who cares if NT bimbos go for ogres
all about filling the niche you want to attract

• +1
meh who cares what men think
and if alt girls are your type who cares if NT bimbos go for ogres
all about filling the niche you want to attract
True but it is annoying and sometimes genuinely feels dangerous to have my hair.

Luckily yeah i do run into women that dont mind it and even see it as better than having short hair, it is much rarer than it would be in some western countries tho

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

Game is game.

• JFL
few thousand miles away from the shithole he is in, he would be fucking some goth girl brutal
In Moscow, he could be a LTRcuck to some roastie that's for sure. On a separate note, I remember once in HS I had foids ask me whether I was trannymaxxing with long hair. Obviously, they were the usual normfag type.

• +1
In Moscow, he could be a LTRcuck to some roastie that's for sure.
So when it comes to dating you dont think being above average is actually needed? Because i agree. I think looks can help, but with enough dumpster diving and numbers game even someone below avg can pull. Seen it happen many times.
Male respect on the other hand is a different game. But it usually goes hand in hand. The guys other males respect the most are usuay the ones that can slay the most. And that doesnt have to mean above avg facewise always. Many things come into play
On a separate note, I remember once in HS I had foids ask me whether I was trannymaxxing with long hair. Obviously, they were the usual normfag type.
Normie women are brutal. I saw two girls beating up one bc she didnt give them back like 50 euro she borrowed lol. Empathetic gender bro

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
AP1GczP0NCWhjcrH5-cFVCU30lIHEFQ5SUr_kmBmbRjgmk_TRn6ndPQreWV7rxUNSIAjtQdGnhB-L-9BXR4y7lttNwpHZJRE-zx2GnpuV6QtpS--RCgkGS6voByOCQx99BQf86jOObjlH9hCXj0kBxRLIsKMj2yBO4dKX5Z03WXjfgSdTMEAlBKvRp9775GZMb8_Eg__mkCNQMYFweGE5Tn79ZLZNNGyn2hglBH5WCbG-3n3CuPCQW_tNcIzyikE_UesmqGLx1XtvzHkDdqn0Rj0SrYQcr94dKLIZXDfOc3kIUDovOunoJfCsCdr4ahDw7m_WcGxgKvZmj0Onfpu1EA9k3OrU6ARzt0-JAfLXDSFszTOUYCuLGlnDpSxAtAzVHWlwow8hw_MPlphkVWC1xrb9EQhybj3A-oXJuHb-X2YnoAWyeqrl1l09BlHg1W5xeDqLplKXJNyVL64VP_MYzAnDQbiBvcS7O4Pd2d7_YK2HXf7aIeHAWL_xkgZAlGH7AK3dnxtl1lBl23G431XLG1DyyWVYmjqDmkkWDuj6R_1RY6BGvMWhBIU3GTHEz02WVjI-OCUca1KRGDJ6uDa6FiY-HmLSw0alur37cairookbTeqg7-dtEBdZOmykubBM1e84H6QE5W46obDfGCDIO7YIx-_n5J_-6kBdmOdHQ9m7gb6xSGqSlUcWAt1mSdjrKryUpN-G9vFc7PHDksVJRC9OPNfjw-lHpgOWlZnwT3kH2HurOKv6L_WUKQXr7AlOn2hwOifT95ibM7CoMskP_ubB5kklXyQMqlre1_Ih8Z7FDPsySgUusXPvGuUcWu2ckaGhLBUXc88EO5hxGMfmB-5KhJrMrJpOsXw0PBayb_-v8QB-fs8GNOuFBpYwjEA7RaXcYGTLcFw-4KCHC9HRUFgZZZlcQ=w1709-h1279-s-no-gm

So when it comes to dating you dont think being above average is actually needed? Because i agree. I think looks can help, but with enough dumpster diving and numbers game even someone below avg can pull. Seen it happen many times.
Male respect on the other hand is a different game. But it usually goes hand in hand. The guys other males respect the most are usuay the ones that can slay the most. And that doesnt have to mean above avg facewise always. Many things come into play
For LTRs, there's plenty of dysgenic subhumans with their dysgenic counter parts walking around. Being a LTRcuck is not hard. You just have to a certain brain to be in one. Also, in all LTRs males are always way taller than their gfs but that's probably due to the fact that the average height is high.
Normie women are brutal. I saw two girls beating up one bc she didnt give them back like 50 euro she borrowed lol. Empathetic gender bro
That's the norm in the Projects.

where are u from

For LTRs, there's plenty of dysgenic subhumans with their dysgenic counter parts walking around. Being a LTRcuck is not hard. You just have to a certain brain to be in one. Also, in all LTRs males are always way taller than their gfs but that's probably due to the fact that the average height is high.
Lol had a like LTN friend that got into a LTR he met on a party while they were drunk. She ended up cheating on him with a different subhuman because the other guy was even richer. Money is giga important here but makes sense considering the state ee shitholes were left in. I cage everytime i hear about EE girls being trad.
That's the norm in the Projects.
It’s a hard life when you dont adapt fully to normie standards.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Long straight hair = greasy incel