Main reasons jaw implants can look uncanny?

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

lobotomy + monobloc patient
not an expert at this at all so feel free to educate me. however, afaik, looking out for these can already dramatically reduce the odds of fucking it up:

- making the jaw too wide in relation to bizygo, bitemporal, mouth width, and neck width (thankfully all can be improved surgically or with softmaxxing)

- implant design can’t be overly angular or rounded and obviously not using custom implants is retarded

@RealSurgerymax if you mind coming here and answering this it would probably get you a new customer

@RealSurgerymax if you mind coming here and answering this it would probably get you a new customer
not like he needs more lol he has hundreds of people in queue

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
not like he needs more lol he has hundreds of people in queue
Funny because only 1% will pay the rest just want advice.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 29167
too wide and narrow lips narrow lips and a wide jaw does not harmonize as they naturally develop together through a wide palate

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 29167
too wide and narrow lips narrow lips and a wide jaw does not harmonize as they naturally develop together through a wide palate
so is mse+rhino+jaw implants the way?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and lelouch
so is mse+rhino+jaw implants the way?
yeah but mse has major asymmetry risks, i have a wide jaw 12.4 cm gonion to gonion and my lips are 55mm wide at rest you can use that as a kinda standard i guess since that's my natural jaw development, i think if your lips are atleast 50mm you can get away with jaw implants. also make sure to not go overboard on jaw implants, because masseters and soft tissue add on top of the bone like a good cm of total width so you just want a really angular gonion and maybe mid mandible augmentation if you need it

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
yeah but mse has major asymmetry risks, i have a wide jaw 12.4 cm gonion to gonion and my lips are 55mm wide at rest you can use that as a kinda standard i guess since that's my natural jaw development, i think if your lips are atleast 50mm you can get away with jaw implants. also make sure to not go overboard on jaw implants, because masseters and soft tissue add on top of the bone like a good cm of total width so you just want a really angular gonion and maybe mid mandible augmentation if you need it
I see what you’re saying, it’s similar to what I did on the OP so I agree with you.

What else do you think has an importance to avoid jaw implants looking like shit?

My gonion to gonion length is 11.6cm but I still look like I have narrow jaw, measure it with a compass

I think it’s because my bizygomatic is wide (14.5-15cm), i measured it by using height of face from hairline to chin and used a picture without lens distortion

My gonion to gonion length is 11.6cm but I still look like I have narrow jaw, measure it with a compass

I think it’s because my bizygomatic is wide (14.5-15cm), i measured it by using height of face from hairline to chin and used a picture without lens distortion
11.6 bone only?

How should I be measuring it? I can try measure on my passport photo but I can’t pinpoint my gonions

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
mine is 12.4 cm bone only no soft tissue, idk if you measured with bone only
I measured bone. I like measured while putting my head up, measured it from bottom the distance. Is this correct?

Attachments

• IMG_0121.jpeg
    IMG_0121.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0